I got a pet duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gengar

Gengar

male gaze victim
Staff
I took it home with me the other day. My mother sent me to search for a duck that was in an awful condition. I couldn't find it, so my mother went outside with me as well later on, we found it and it looked so lifeless. Since he was sick, I realized it could have bird flu, so I put the guy in the garden as I thought it could kill me. I felt bad for doing that, leaving him in the cold. I didn't think he would survive the night. Next morning, he was thankfully still alive but barely. I brought him to the only wildlife clinic in the city early in the morning, pulling an all-nighter. I wanted to bring him to the clinic as soon as possible. As it turned out, he was suffering from a different fatal disease, as told by the clinic people when I brought him there. I asked them how he's doing, not having much hope but I got the good news last Sunday, and they are taking care of him. All praise to the Almighty God, the duck is recovering. ❤️ God bless those good clinic people. I'm sad I no longer have a duck but I truly enjoyed the little time I got to spend with him. Hearing the good news almost made me cry.

IMG 20240921 WA0018

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Shogun, BoredPrince and 106 others
This duck is the reason I started praying again after more than a year of not praying. I was praying to God, making dua for the duck and alhamdulillah, God listened to my prayers. Had God not listened, I would probably have lost my entire faith. Alhamdullilah! Tomorrow I will pray again to thank Allah SWT. 😊

@emeraldglass @JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, BoredPrince, CriminalLurker and 36 others
Best post on .org in a while

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, lestoa, Mewton and 29 others
I took it home with me the other day. My mother sent me to search for a duck that was in an awful condition. I couldn't find it, so my mother went outside with me as well later on, we found it and it looked so lifeless. Since he was sick, I realized it could have bird flu, so I put the guy in the garden as I thought it could kill me. I felt bad for doing that, leaving him in the cold. I didn't think he would survive the night. Next morning, he was thankfully still alive but barely. I brought him to the only wildlife clinic in the city early in the morning, pulling an all-nighter. I wanted to bring him to the clinic as soon as possible. As it turned out, he was suffering from a different fatal disease, as told by the clinic people when I brought him there. I asked them how he's doing, not having much hope but I got the good news last Sunday, and they are taking care of him. All praise to the Almighty God, the duck is recovering. ❤️ God bless those good clinic people. I'm sad I no longer have a duck but I truly enjoyed the little time I got to spend with him. Hearing the good news almost made me cry.

View attachment 3209927
God bless you I was in the same situation with a hedgehog not too long ago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Imretarded?, Snowskinned and 10 others
Once recovered, take him back. What a cute duck. Give him the best life he could live.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, kas589, piec and 18 others
I‘d say congrats but you’re Dutch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, nofap, Sub5kang and 9 others
That is the coolest thread i saw this week holy, YOU HAVE A DUCK IN YOUR HOUSE HAHAHAHAHHA

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, try2beme, PsychoH and 11 others
are you going to eat him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, ReadBooksEveryday, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
they shit on walls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Imretarded?, Entschuldigung and 5 others
this kind act for your community increased your inner light by at least 200%
have you now ascended to chad bhai

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, PsychoH, ReadBooksEveryday and 9 others
Once recovered, take him back. What a cute duck. Give him the best life he could live.
most humane thing i’ve ever seen you post tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, kas589, SoundnVision and 17 others

View attachment 3209927
Wow, you’re really a great guy for this, Bhai. Most people don’t even care about other humans, let alone animals. I’m glad to hear he’s doing well. You’ve earned some extra bonus points with me since birds are my favorite animals. The best part is that it even brought you back to prayer; I couldn’t have asked for a better story to brighten my evening.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lebgfinal, ReadBooksEveryday, cromagnon and 8 others
of course the duck is a shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Mewton, nofap and 20 others
You only did this because ducks are cute.

Lookism is everywhere.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, looksmaxxing223, Mewton and 23 others
This duck is the reason I started praying again after more than a year of not praying. I was praying to God, making dua for the duck and alhamdulillah, God listened to my prayers. Had God not listened, I would probably have lost my entire faith. Alhamdullilah! Tomorrow I will pray again to thank Allah SWT. 😊

@emeraldglass @JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist
i pray for 5 mm linear lower jaw advancement, god doesn’t listen

Giphy downsized

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Snowskinned, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
most humane thing i’ve ever seen you post tbh
Animals deserve my compassion; humans don't especially children and women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, AverageCurryEnjoyer, pig_face and 9 others
Animals deserve my compassion; humans don't especially children and women
damn nigga what the children do
women are completely fair tho

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, ReadBooksEveryday, WishIHadBBC and 3 others

View attachment 3209927
Damn bro, mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Kaari, Gengar and 2 others
damn nigga what the children do
women are completely fair tho
Essentially, women and children are both societal groups (of people) that are heavily positively discriminated against by the judicial and societal system. I stand up against anybody that belongs in such a group. Also disabled people etc.

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Snowskinned, Kaari and 2 others

View attachment 3209927
Good luck charm duck, keep it bhai, this is where your life turns around inshallah, a sign from God and a prayer answered.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Snowskinned, ReadBooksEveryday, Kaari and 2 others
good source of protein boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, ReadBooksEveryday, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Quack quack, quack quack quack.

Quack quack :Comfy:

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Kaari and Gengar
Quack quack, quack quack quack.

Quack quack :Comfy:
He was paralyzed so he couldn't even quack. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: But hopefully he can now. :Comfy::Comfy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, sb23, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
God bless those good clinic people. I'm sad I no longer have a duck but I truly enjoyed the little time I got to spend with him. Hearing the good news almost made me cry.
They will probably euthanize him

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Sadly, it's against the law to keep one. Basically I broke the law by taking it home with me. :ogre: But now I low-key wanna have a duck. :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sb23, ReadBooksEveryday, WishIHadBBC and 3 others
That is the coolest thread i saw this week holy, YOU HAVE A DUCK IN YOUR HOUSE HAHAHAHAHHA
Thanks bhai. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

Sadly it's no longer here. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, ReadBooksEveryday, Kaari and 1 other person
this kind act for your community increased your inner light by at least 200%
have you now ascended to chad bhai
Thanks bhai. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:
Err.. maybe just as a personalitychad. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Wow, you’re really a great guy for this, Bhai. Most people don’t even care about other humans, let alone animals. I’m glad to hear he’s doing well. You’ve earned some extra bonus points with me since birds are my favorite animals. The best part is that it even brought you back to prayer; I couldn’t have asked for a better story to brighten my evening.
I don't deserve any credit for this as I had put it in the cold garden. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: But thanks a lot bhai, I am glad you enjoyed my story. Indeed, this unironically brought me back to prayer and the fact my prayer was accepted makes me even more motivated to pray more often.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sb23, ReadBooksEveryday, emeraldglass and 1 other person

View attachment 3209927

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, ReadBooksEveryday, Kaari and 1 other person
Dont be sad because its over, smile because it happened..
I agree. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy: I look back to this picture with fondness. In this picture he actually looked like he was completely healthy again, strangely enough.

• +1
You only did this because ducks are cute.

Lookism is everywhere.
I did this because I didn't want to leave the poor guy alone. I wouldn't have been able to sleep at night had I walked away from him. I am a sensitive guy deep down.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, lucifer6969, Debetro and 4 others
I agree. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy: I look back to this picture with fondness. In this picture he actually looked like he was completely healthy again, strangely enough.
Being actually kind is probabily one of the best feelings ever tbh, you did the right thing man, the duck was saved by you🙏🙏

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, emeraldglass, Kaari and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, WeiWei, Kaari and 1 other person
Good luck charm duck, keep it bhai, this is where your life turns around inshallah, a sign from God and a prayer answered.
I am really glad my prayer got answered. ❤️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, emeraldglass, JohnDoe and 2 others
Being actually kind is probabily one of the best feelings ever tbh, you did the right thing man, the duck was saved by you🙏🙏
All credits go to the Lord Almighty. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

The clinic said he was suffering from botulism and that it didn't look well so I braced myself for the worst. However it was unnecessary.

Thank God. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, emeraldglass, Kaari and 1 other person
God bless you I was in the same situation with a hedgehog not too long ago
Oh and btw I was out with my best friend some time ago and we found a hedgehog. I said let's take the little guy to your place and we did. We called an animal hospital but as it turns out, it had to go back where it was found as he was still a baby and would've gotten scared, so we brought him back. Apparently, hedgehogs in the Netherlands have to be left alone.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Kaari
All credits go to the Lord Almighty. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

The clinic said he was suffering from botulism and that it didn't look well so I braced myself for the worst. However it was unnecessary.

Thank God. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:
God will save him

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Kaari
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, irkkedmulatto and Kaari
Ik wil jouw vriendin.
tbh you initially saving that duck warmed my heart bhai, I’m glad some people who use this forum are human here

also sorry for the jfl react to your ethnicity the opportunity was too good

God bless you my fellow Godcel

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, emeraldglass and Gengar
animals mog humans tbh.

i hate human life.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, ReadBooksEveryday, irkkedmulatto and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and MoggerGaston
tbh you initially saving that duck warmed my heart bhai, I’m glad some people who use this forum are human here

also sorry for the jfl react to your ethnicity the opportunity was too good

God bless you my fellow Godcel
I am really glad to hear that. At first I wanted to post it the same night I had the duck but thought maybe posting it now would be bad luck. Had to wait for some good news. Had I never received it, I wouldn't have posted it here. Anyway, no problem, I don't get offended easily. Thanks! God bless you too brother.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, ReadBooksEveryday and Kaari