I got a pet duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
I agree. I have to take a shower today though as I had busted a nut last night. :forcedsmile:
brooo :lul: u gotta try to stop the urge

• JFL
OH I GET YOU KEK

guess I’m the only one here who likes him, he’s my bhai to me KEK
what user is he talking about

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Kaari
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, matka and JohnBaza
Wait your Dutch

yeah he is defo talking about you then rofl
Yeah I am dutch moroccan nigga. Who did you think he was talking about
@motiascension was you talking about me nigga. If you want we can fucking fight. know that I would destroy you MANGO MANGO MANGO ( Noradrenaline + Balkan rage + german stare + jamaican laugh + only in ohio + balkan parents + english or spanish + still water + hawk tuah + adrenaline + THOSE WHO KNOW ☠️☠️☠️)

• JFL
@motiascension was you talking about me nigga. If you want we can fucking fight. know that I would destroy you MANGO MANGO MANGO ( Noradrenaline + Balkan rage + german stare + jamaican laugh + only in ohio + balkan parents + english or spanish + still water + hawk tuah + adrenaline + THOSE WHO KNOW ☠️☠️☠️)
View attachment 3212768View attachment 3212769
>Dutch

>Moroccan

ROFL GET PUT ON IGNORED

(I’m joking don’t flame me bhai)

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, matka and JohnBaza
View attachment 3212768View attachment 3212769
Nigga is fresh off that honey pack :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, JohnBaza and Kaari
Why tf this thread got so much attention

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Kaari
It‘s an ongoing joke but it’s Zeta bhai you should know this you‘ve replied to my threads
I dont remember your threads man
It‘s an ongoing joke but it’s Zeta bhai you should know this you‘ve replied to my threads
nahh wait you are the guy who was stalking the girl or something right :lul::lul:

• JFL
This duck is the reason I started praying again after more than a year of not praying. I was praying to God, making dua for the duck and alhamdulillah, God listened to my prayers. Had God not listened, I would probably have lost my entire faith. Alhamdullilah! Tomorrow I will pray again to thank Allah SWT. 😊

@emeraldglass @JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist
W post someone has a heart here

• Love it
Quack

• So Sad
How did it taste? Did you season it good?

• WTF
what exactly do u mean? im probably too non nt rn to read between lines jfl
Like, what makes you think that because you did it, that I can do it too? Are you my age? Ugly like me? Etc.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
He was paralyzed and he couldn't quack. In this picture he looked completely normal but afterwards he was in the same position that I found him in. Completely laying down and whatnot. Not moving at all except for his "mouth," I forgot the right word. It was so sad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, wishIwasSalludon and TechnoBoss
How did it taste? Did you season it good?
I have vowed to never eat duck meat after this. Before the idea seemed intriguing but now I never will do it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, wishIwasSalludon, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Like, what makes you think that because you did it, that I can do it too? Are you my age? Ugly like me? Etc.
a few years younger than u and im not ugly and i remain chaste i just don't do it

like it has zero sense yes the urge is gone but that's also temporary and ofc it is a sin

• +1
a few years younger than u and im not ugly and i remain chaste i just don't do it

like it has zero sense yes the urge is gone but that's also temporary and ofc it is a sin
I am ugly but I also remain chaste due to religious purposes. I do fap often though. 😈

• So Sad
I am ugly but I also remain chaste due to religious purposes. I do fap often though. 😈
everytime u think about fapping just imagine how u cannot even touch boiled water and then imagine the hellfire

always a good reminder imo

everytime u think about fapping just imagine how u cannot even touch boiled water and then imagine the hellfire

always a good reminder imo
Doesn't work for me. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
@Gengar pin this bro

whitepill low cortisol thread

• +1
Glad you enjoyed the thread though, thanks bhai. @lestoa