i am a subhuman duckie

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gengar, Kaari and 1 other person
its so cute. now get 5 ducks so it have friends :p

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Kaari and ReadBooksEveryday
I took it home with me the other day. My mother sent me to search for a duck that was in an awful condition. I couldn't find it, so my mother went outside with me as well later on, we found it and it looked so lifeless. Since he was sick, I realized it could have bird flu, so I put the guy in the garden as I thought it could kill me. I felt bad for doing that, leaving him in the cold. I didn't think he would survive the night. Next morning, he was thankfully still alive but barely. I brought him to the only wildlife clinic in the city early in the morning, pulling an all-nighter. I wanted to bring him to the clinic as soon as possible. As it turned out, he was suffering from a different fatal disease, as told by the clinic people when I brought him there. I asked them how he's doing, not having much hope but I got the good news last Sunday, and they are taking care of him. All praise to the Almighty God, the duck is recovering. ❤️ God bless those good clinic people. I'm sad I no longer have a duck but I truly enjoyed the little time I got to spend with him. Hearing the good news almost made me cry.

View attachment 3209927
Tmmrs Dinner

Attachments

• duck.jpg
    duck.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Gengar and Kaari
You can become TikTok famous just like that girl that makes videos with her duck

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
This duck is the reason I started praying again after more than a year of not praying. I was praying to God, making dua for the duck and alhamdulillah, God listened to my prayers. Had God not listened, I would probably have lost my entire faith. Alhamdullilah! Tomorrow I will pray again to thank Allah SWT. 😊

@emeraldglass @JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist
Brother don't forsake your prayer everrrrr. That basically rejecting the direct call of God to yoy

• Woah
Reactions: Kaari
I took it home with me the other day. My mother sent me to search for a duck that was in an awful condition. I couldn't find it, so my mother went outside with me as well later on, we found it and it looked so lifeless. Since he was sick, I realized it could have bird flu, so I put the guy in the garden as I thought it could kill me. I felt bad for doing that, leaving him in the cold. I didn't think he would survive the night. Next morning, he was thankfully still alive but barely. I brought him to the only wildlife clinic in the city early in the morning, pulling an all-nighter. I wanted to bring him to the clinic as soon as possible. As it turned out, he was suffering from a different fatal disease, as told by the clinic people when I brought him there. I asked them how he's doing, not having much hope but I got the good news last Sunday, and they are taking care of him. All praise to the Almighty God, the duck is recovering. ❤️ God bless those good clinic people. I'm sad I no longer have a duck but I truly enjoyed the little time I got to spend with him. Hearing the good news almost made me cry.

View attachment 3209927
W thread

I had something similar but in my case it was a "Parus" bird that flew inside my house while my kitchen window was open and was hiding in a corner. I noticed its right leg was injured kinda bad.

This was bad on two different levels.

- I own a black cat
- and the poor thing injured it's leg.

Before my cat would notice it and go full mayhem I had to grab a cardboard box with holes cut and put it inside where there was a scarf for it to rest.

I went to do some research on what they eat and one of it was "apples" so I went back to my kitchen and cut it in small pieces and tried to feed him.

Barely ate as it was scared but over-time it felt like it was getting used to me. I tried to let him out and guide him to a balcony but it decided to take a tour of my crib and hopped around the entire time.

After a good while it looked like it was back in it's good state. Still could fly but using it's legs had some difficulty.

I linked a video of when it was sleeping (and yes I found a scarf that matches exactly the birds colors):

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar

View attachment 3209927
I WANT ONEEE

When I was a kid there was a green parrot that used to come in the morning and sit in the balcony for a few hours. I would always feed it fruits whenever it came but one days abruptly it stopped coming. I cried a lot that day.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gengar and Nick.Harte
I eat duck meat. It’s fucking yummy 😍

• WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gengar and PsychoH

View attachment 3209927
give it a name geny

• So Sad

View attachment 3209927
fry the duck :lul:

Kill it nigga why ru taking care of an useless animal for no reason

happy for u that u pray again man, one of the most important aspects to do in islam
I agree. I have to take a shower today though as I had busted a nut last night. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
  • +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Brother don't forsake your prayer everrrrr. That basically rejecting the direct call of God to yoy
Had it not been for this duck I wouldn't have been praying until next year probably, not even sure.

W thread

I had something similar but in my case it was a "Parus" bird that flew inside my house while my kitchen window was open and was hiding in a corner. I noticed its right leg was injured kinda bad.

This was bad on two different levels.

- I own a black cat
- and the poor thing injured it's leg.

Before my cat would notice it and go full mayhem I had to grab a cardboard box with holes cut and put it inside where there was a scarf for it to rest.

I went to do some research on what they eat and one of it was "apples" so I went back to my kitchen and cut it in small pieces and tried to feed him.

Barely ate as it was scared but over-time it felt like it was getting used to me. I tried to let him out and guide him to a balcony but it decided to take a tour of my crib and hopped around the entire time.

After a good while it looked like it was back in it's good state. Still could fly but using it's legs had some difficulty.

I linked a video of when it was sleeping (and yes I found a scarf that matches exactly the birds colors):

View attachment 3210646
Read every word. Awwwww. :love::love: Thank you so much for doing that, I appreciate it a lot. ❤️❤️ That's a super cute bird.

• Love it
Reactions: illusivespirits

View attachment 3209927
Cute

• +1
When I was a kid there was a green parrot that used to come in the morning and sit in the balcony for a few hours. I would always feed it fruits whenever it came but one days abruptly it stopped coming. I cried a lot that day.
Hopefully it found a parrot to start a family with. :Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Je mag ze niet hebben in Nederland. :feelswah::feelswah: Is al terug bij de opvang.
Je kan hem onofficieel in huis hebben.
Fk politie man ga je eendje halen ❤️

• JFL
aren't we all ❤️. Good thread. Dosomethinggoodforthecommunitymaxxing I see (y).
Thanks bhai, I am glad you enjoyed the thread. :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Praying to moloch mustve worked

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and try2beme