I got a pet duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem. Where are you from?

Nvm, no need to answer that.. I can check your IP. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
Just check your Mom‘s location bhai :feelshmm:

Am German living in Belgium

• Woah
Reactions: Kaari
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, ReadBooksEveryday, emeraldglass and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, ReadBooksEveryday, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, WeiWei and Kaari
I am really glad to hear that. At first I wanted to post it the same night I had the duck but thought maybe posting it now would be bad luck. Had to wait for some good news. Had I never received it, I wouldn't have posted it here. Anyway, no problem, I don't get offended easily. Thanks! God bless you too brother.
Thank you my man, hope and faith in the almighty is better than none, I’m too hopeless without him. Sleep well bhai

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, emeraldglass and Gengar
Thank you my man, hope and faith in the almighty is better than none, I’m too hopeless without him. Sleep well bhai
I completely agree with you. And thanks bhai, you sleep well too. :Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Kaari
I completely agree with you. And thanks bhai, you sleep well too. :Comfy::Comfy:
Thank you

Honestly I know this is autistic but seeing this side of you actually warmed my heart which I wouldn’t expect on this forum

God will eventually embrace into his kingdom with him and liberate us from this world filled with evil, I hope to see you there too one day

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gengar
Any youtube vids of children and women getting fatally run over by a high-speed train or truck on a highway?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: CMD, motiascension and Gengar
Thank you

Honestly I know this is autistic but seeing this side of you actually warmed my heart which I wouldn’t expect on this forum

God will eventually embrace into his kingdom with him and liberate us from this world filled with evil, I hope to see you there too one day
Oh wow, I'm really glad then that I posted this story, as it seems to have a positive impact on people. Thank you for the nice words. Right back at you brotha. ❤️

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and Kaari
Any youtube vids of children and women getting fatally run over by a high-speed train or truck on a highway?
Will have to check my fap folder. :feelshah:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Kaari
Oh wow, I'm really glad then that I posted this story, as it seems to have a positive impact on people. Thank you for the nice words. Right back at you brotha. ❤️
Cya bhai, honestly your a good guy and I’m glad you didn’t pay back this evil world with more evil

You have a good soul which warms me up inside

God is good

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
German living in Belgium, stuck in the country you once occupied

over for bratwurstcels
Close :feelswhat: kys:lul:
It‘s because I have a strong sense of dislike for a known Dutch user on org. Not going to tag anyone :feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Kaari
It‘s because I have a strong sense of dislike for a known Dutch user on org. Not going to tag anyone :feelstastyman:
OH I GET YOU KEK

guess I’m the only one here who likes him, he’s my bhai to me KEK

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: motiascension and Gengar
Cya bhai, honestly your a good guy and I’m glad you didn’t pay back this evil world with more evil

You have a good soul which warms me up inside

God is good
Aww thank you so much, really. I don't think I am nice but regardless, I appreciate it.

Indeed, all good things come from God. ❤️

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and Kaari
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: motiascension and Kaari
@Gengar this guy is talking about you, gtfih 😈😈

• JFL
Reactions: motiascension and Kaari
Aww thank you so much, really. I don't think I am nice but regardless, I appreciate it.

Indeed, all good things come from God. ❤️
We are evil in nature but he uses us for his good works

It warms me up inside seeing him work through you too

• Love it
We are evil in nature but he uses us for his good works

It warms me up inside seeing him work through you too
Well I hope this inspires you to do some good too. Maybe feed a currycel next time you see one (jk :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).

• JFL
Well I hope this inspires you to do some good too. Maybe feed a currycel next time you see one (jk :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).
sorry God can only do so much KEK

God bless you man, see you tomorrow

You give me hope in this forsaken world

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul:

God bless you too bhai. Talk to you tomorrow.

And awww. ❤️❤️
take care man, I hope to see you on the other side one day

• Love it
take care man, I hope to see you on the other side one day
If God wills it, and if not then well I hope you'll have a good time anyway. :Comfy:

• Love it
If God wills it, and if not then well I hope you'll have a good time anyway. :Comfy:
No god for my brainchem

All I need is him now, he is enough. I live by him, that is enough.

• Love it
Reactions: matka and Gengar
No god for my brainchem

All I need is him now, he is enough. I live by him, that is enough.
Never lose your faith, brotha. :Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Never lose your faith, brotha. :Comfy::Comfy:
It’s all I have, it is enough. As much as I want to keep talking my brain wants me to go sleepy, so sadly I’ll have to end this here. I’m really happy I saw this side of you, very unexpected especially in .org of all places. I hope you’ll be rich in kingdom of heaven one day. God bless you, and I’ll also bless you with more reps when I wake up KEK

• Love it
Reactions: matka and Gengar
duck has subhuman genes if he cant overcome the common cold,

shouldve left him to rot and die

but now hes fixed you should looksmaxx him

roids to help recover, blonde highlights or something so he can peacockmaxx

maybe some tattoos on his wings, and give him a face scar for peak sex appeal

• JFL
Reactions: CMD, Lookologist003 and Gengar
It’s all I have, it is enough. As much as I want to keep talking my brain wants me to go sleepy, so sadly I’ll have to end this here. I’m really happy I saw this side of you, very unexpected especially in .org of all places. I hope you’ll be rich in kingdom of heaven one day. God bless you, and I’ll also bless you with more reps when I wake up KEK
You should catch up on your sleep. I deal with insomnia so I know how you feel. Well I am glad I was able to evoke positive feelings, really. Sadly I am not positive about myself but the thoughts you're having mean a lot to me and that's enough. So thank you. ❤️

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kaari and Gengar
Ik wil jouw vriendin in haar kontje neuken. This is the whole sentence Bhai.
IMG 8611

I should’ve seen this coming :feelswhat: @Gengar I need you to deliver a message from me when you see that guy iykyk:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari, emeraldglass and Gengar
Duck for dinner? :love:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CMD, Gengar, Kaari and 2 others
Genuinely happy to see this. Enjoy your new pet!!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, Kaari and ryuken
I took it home with me the other day. My mother sent me to search for a duck that was in an awful condition. I couldn't find it, so my mother went outside with me as well later on, we found it and it looked so lifeless. Since he was sick, I realized it could have bird flu, so I put the guy in the garden as I thought it could kill me. I felt bad for doing that, leaving him in the cold. I didn't think he would survive the night. Next morning, he was thankfully still alive but barely. I brought him to the only wildlife clinic in the city early in the morning, pulling an all-nighter. I wanted to bring him to the clinic as soon as possible. As it turned out, he was suffering from a different fatal disease, as told by the clinic people when I brought him there. I asked them how he's doing, not having much hope but I got the good news last Sunday, and they are taking care of him. All praise to the Almighty God, the duck is recovering. ❤️ God bless those good clinic people. I'm sad I no longer have a duck but I truly enjoyed the little time I got to spend with him. Hearing the good news almost made me cry.

View attachment 3209927
happy for u that u pray again man, one of the most important aspects to do in islam

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Kaari
is your avi a morph with monica belluci?

and btw u dislike dutch?
Yes bro Brooke Shields and Bellucci
Are you german

I don’t hate every Dutch just one Dutch person

• JFL
Yes bro Brooke Shields and Bellucci
Are you german

I don’t hate every Dutch just one Dutch person
depends on how u define German. I was born in germany but parents aren't German

• +1
Congrats bhai!

Praying the lil guy is alive and doing well

• +1
I took it home with me the other day. My mother sent me to search for a duck that was in an awful condition. I couldn't find it, so my mother went outside with me as well later on, we found it and it looked so lifeless. Since he was sick, I realized it could have bird flu, so I put the guy in the garden as I thought it could kill me. I felt bad for doing that, leaving him in the cold. I didn't think he would survive the night. Next morning, he was thankfully still alive but barely. I brought him to the only wildlife clinic in the city early in the morning, pulling an all-nighter. I wanted to bring him to the clinic as soon as possible. As it turned out, he was suffering from a different fatal disease, as told by the clinic people when I brought him there. I asked them how he's doing, not having much hope but I got the good news last Sunday, and they are taking care of him. All praise to the Almighty God, the duck is recovering. ❤️ God bless those good clinic people. I'm sad I no longer have a duck but I truly enjoyed the little time I got to spend with him. Hearing the good news almost made me cry.

View attachment 3209927
What if he gets eaten by a local frog

• WTF
  • JFL

View attachment 3209927
Im gonna cook it for protein

• WTF
  • JFL

View attachment 3209927
If you were Chinese you’d had eaten the little Daffy Duck

• WTF
  • JFL
this kind act for your community increased your inner light by at least 200%
have you now ascended to chad bhai
He is an ascended being he is now Gigga chadpreet

• JFL
Name him after me

• Woah