I got a prescription for avodart (Dutasteride) and it’s $250 a month jfl. Also is it safe to taken Dutasteride right after finasteride?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
What the fuck do I do now can’t afford this shit. Gonna have to try to contact doctors office again which is a hassle and get a prescription for generic.

Also they said I have to quit fin for 2 weeks before starting dut is this true??

EACAC254 F664 4F1C B96E 000C3BC6154A

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Well shit idk I took them both together

What the fuck do I do now can’t afford this shit. Gonna have to try to contact doctors office again which is a hassle and get a prescription for generic.

Also they said I have to quit fin for 2 weeks before starting dut is this true??

View attachment 1686463
In Poland it's 6 EUR a month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
what are the irreversible side effects? i took ssri's which gave me permanent side effects

just get it from india, or some other online pharmacy

and also there's no point in taking dut and fin at the same time, dut will reduce your dht by a large enough %
not sure if there was ever a study done on taking them both at the same time

How tf is it $250? It should be $40 per month maximum. Also I don’t recommend finesteride or dutrsteride

And I thought $25 for 3 months of generic Finasteride was bad.

I blast 200$ every 40 days lmao. I can get it cheaper but I had a terrible experience with cheap generic brands so I have no choice

View attachment 1686463
jfl bitches get abortions and birth control subsidized by the state while incels have to fork over 250 dollars MONTHLY for the chance(no guarantees) and with massive dangerous side effects to reduce the rate of balding:feelskek::feelskek:

Damn it when will the civil wars happen :love:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19642 and 1 other person
jfl bitches get abortions and birth control subsidized by the state while incels have to fork over 250 dollars MONTHLY for the chance to reduce the rate of balding:feelskek::feelskek:

Damn it when will the civil wars happen :love:
Trannies get their penis cut off for free now too