I got approached by a group of stacies but I felt too insecure. Also rate what I currently look like.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Before I say what happened recently when I got approached by a group of stacies, this is an update on what I look like currently...

Me cafe

(lens distorted but good lighting)

So some users might know already about the stacy that approached me, but that was when I was wearing mask outside.

I'm afraid to go outside without a mask in Europe because I'm insecure about my looks and my race. But recently I went outside without mask. And I got approached by a group of stacies (stacy to me because blonde and good faces).

So first the group of stacies approached me and some said hi they were very nice and happy and laugh a lot. One of them made heart shape with her hands. But I was too intimidated by so many girls even though I wanted to have SEX with all of them at the same time. I was shaking so hard and I just couldn't say anything even though I wanted to talk to them. Then they left and a few girls waved and said bye.

I was so sad after they left, because I missed big opportunity. I wish they would all rape me and take turns while I am tied to bed. I really hate that I am very high inhib especially when I am not wearing a mask. I didn't even say one word to them but I was embarrassed smiling with weird expression.

At night I was crying a lot. I wish girls will take action, maybe they thought I was attractive but not attractive enough because if I was blue eye gigachad THEY WOULD BE TOUCHING ME AND DESPERATE FOR SEX WITH ME AND FUCK ME.

I think NT pill might actually matter but only a little. I still believe blackpill and the reason they didn't touch me or make sexual advances is because there was not enough attraction and desire (I'm not attractive enough yet). I'm still EXTREMELY SAD thinking about it while writing this.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, Don Alejo Garza, pardocel and 9 others
DNRD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, ascension, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
Before I say what happened recently when I got approached by a group of stacies, this is an update on what I look like currently...

View attachment 2134188

So some users might know already about the stacy that approached me, but that was when I was wearing mask outside.

I'm afraid to go outside without a mask in Europe because I'm insecure about my looks and my race. But recently I went outside without mask. And I got approached by a group of stacies (stacy to me because blonde and good faces).

So first the group of stacies approached me and some said hi they were very nice and happy and laugh a lot. One of them made heart shape with her hands. But I was too intimidated by so many girls even though I wanted to have SEX with all of them at the same time. I was shaking so hard and I just couldn't say anything even though I wanted to talk to them. Then they left and a few girls waved and said bye.

I was so sad after they left, because I missed big opportunity. I wish they would all rape me and take turns while I am tied to bed. I really hate that I am very high inhib especially when I am not wearing a mask. I didn't even say one word to them but I was embarrassed smiling with weird expression.

At night I was crying a lot. I wish girls will take action, maybe they thought I was attractive but not attractive enough because if I was blue eye gigachad THEY WOULD BE TOUCHING ME AND DESPERATE FOR SEX WITH ME AND FUCK ME.

I think NT pill might actually matter but only a little. I still believe blackpill and the reason they didn't touch me or make sexual advances is because there was not enough attraction and desire (I'm not attractive enough yet). I'm still EXTREMELY SAD thinking about it while writing this.
Amazon.com: Tales from China (Oxford Myths and Legends): 9780192750785:  Birch, Cyril, Fowler, Rosamund: Books

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ReadBooksEveryday, Razeb and 10 others
what's your height OP?

you have to work on inhibition levels this is pathetic to read man

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and sibience
Too long to read bro

But your alright looking

• +1
Reactions: sibience
dnr

• +1
dnrd dicklet gook tales

• Hmm...
tales

• Hmm...
Why didn't you have sex with one of them incel ?

• +1
I believe you. Brutal that you missed an opportunity but you're good looking so you'll get more chances

• +1

View attachment 2134188

bro you didn’t even put yourself out there just put yourself out there

also yes nt pill is everything, even if your htn if you arent nt your life is over but chadlite to chad you get a pass

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza and sibience
If they ap

View attachment 2134188

if they approached you like that they were clearly interested and found you attractive you fumbled your chance Chang

• +1
@Artemis jfl at ur theory ma boi

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
If they ap

if they approached you like that they were clearly interested and found you attractive you fumbled your chance Chang

Yes but I think I lack sex appeal even though I am training neck and gymmaxxing recently. I think if I was neckmaxxed and gymmaxxdd they would touch me.

Yes but I think I lack sex appeal even though I am training neck and gymmaxxing recently. I think if I was neckmaxxed and gymmaxxdd they would touch me
Nigga your 190 cm with k pop pheno and gl your were however cursed with no nt and giga high inhib turning you into a neutered dog incapable how taking advantage of a Stacy showing blatant interest in you fox your fucked up social skills bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Brutal abused dog pill. Your brain has been rotted by forums that you can't even be in the moment and appreciate women openly lusting for your penis.

Also you look like @Ellipsis kinda. He also gets approached all the time and rejects foids.

• +1
Nice brag thread faggot

• +1
bro you are a mentalcel, girls aren't just going to touch you randomly. you legitimately got approached, and they waved bye, so clearly your chance isn't ruined.

might be soy advice, but go to therapy or something. you are mentalcel clearly

• +1
bro you are a mentalcel, girls aren't just going to touch you randomly. you legitimately got approached, and they waved bye, so clearly your chance isn't ruined.

might be soy advice, but go to therapy or something. you are mentalcel clearly

Girls do touch guys though on the shoulder and chest if the guy has sex appeal. This is my motivation to gymmax.
Brutal abused dog pill. Your brain has been rotted by forums that you can't even be in the moment and appreciate women openly lusting for your penis.

Also you look like @Ellipsis kinda. He also gets approached all the time and rejects foids.
I think it is mostly genetics I was always too shy and high inhib. This forum didn't really change much maybe made me more insecure but not much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
6'2 Han Ubermensch. They wanted your superior golden seed to replace their inferior redundant Germanic genetics. This will only be the norm for Chinese men in the future as they become taller/stronger/better looking, just fix your autism and get to work spreading your superior genetics

• JFL
u r a chink I don't believe u it's over go er

• +1
u r a chink I don't believe u it's over go er

I guess most users don't believe I get approached because I'm asian...? Or maybe are users here jealous so they deny reality?

I guess most users don't believe I get approached because I'm asian...? Or maybe are users here jealous so they deny reality?

I can't see any asian getting aproached by anyone besides other asians

• Hmm...
I can't see any asian getting aproached by anyone besides other asians

Your mom most have 3% Mongolian DNA from her ancestors getting mass raped by Mongol hordes then, because she would approach him and suck his cock while your dad helplessly jerks off in a corner

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Matthias8272
Your mom most have 3% Mongolian DNA from her ancestors getting mass raped by Mongol hordes then, because she would approach him and suck his cock while your dad helplessly jerks off in a corner

My ancestry is italian and french

• +1
Chang

• Woah
dicklet manlet chink tales

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and sibience
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901

No blonde stacies though like @sibience.

• So Sad
My ancestry is italian and french

My bad, it was the Huns/Avars not the Mongols.

• Woah
My bad, it was the Huns/Avars not the Mongols.

View attachment 2135549

View attachment 2135529

y u even care about this stuff?

• JFL
  • JFL
Any tales about white foids being attracted to you? Any kpop foids?

• +1
Nobody cares kys

• +1
I wish they would all rape me and take turns while I am tied to bed.

• +1
Any tales about white foids being attracted to you? Any kpop foids?

Idk if they like kpop. But white girls seem to like me. Maybe because I stare at blonde girls a lot my eyes are very attracted to blonde hair.

Looking good but not very friendly or approachable looking but I guess that doesn't matter if u get IOIs anyway.
What's your bf % ?

I am lean body fat maybe 13 or something but I got face surgeries to remove fat from face. Without those surgeries my face would look obese like it used to.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane and Matthias8272
Idk if they like kpop. But white girls seem to like me. Maybe because I stare at blonde girls a lot my eyes are very attracted to blonde hair.

I am lean body fat maybe 13 or something but I got face surgeries to remove fat from face. Without those surgeries my face would look obese like it used to.
Hey what facial fat removal surgery did you do was it buccal (not a meme for Asians?), cheek lipo or what. You’re legit a chang though.

• +1
Hey what facial fat removal surgery did you do was it buccal (not a meme for Asians?), cheek lipo or what. You’re legit a chang though.

I did both buccal and liposuction of cheeks/jowl.

Asians should get as much fat removed from the face because usually asians are almost never lean enough in the cheek area, and I have never seen an asian with too low fat in the face.

This has to be hands down the biggest tales from the basement i've seen all year

Nigga out here apparently always getting approached by groups of stacies and hit on by stacies JFL, take your meds

• Hmm...
This has to be hands down the biggest tales from the basement i've seen all year

Nigga out here apparently always getting approached by groups of stacies and hit on by stacies JFL, take your meds

I don't understand why most users here can't believe these true events that happened to me, perhaps because I'm east asian.

If a normie white guy posted having sex with so many stacies many users would believe him. But when I share my experience being so nervous not being able to talk to group of stacies no one believes me...

@sibience how tall r u

Brutal. But in this case you could actually benefit from PUA stuff, that's my hypothesis.