I got approached

D

Deleted member 6217

Fuchsia
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
12,975
Reputation
31,724
In my last thread https://looksmax.org/threads/its-over-for-me.146804/
I had a meeting at my new wageslave job and my former oneitis ignored me luckely.
But then something happend which had never happend to me before this 3psl ugly asf curry sat next to me and asked how I was doing we talked (was high inhib) then when I had to go home she put her hand on my leg and said bye.
No larp either next time im going to take a pic for you boyos with blurred face. Inb4 tales from the basement

In my last thread https://looksmax.org/threads/its-over-for-me.146804/
I had a meeting at my new wageslave job and my former oneitis ignored me luckely.
But then something happend which had never happend to me before this 3psl ugly asf curry sat next to me and asked how I was doing we talked (was high inhib) then when I had to go home she put her hand on my leg and said bye.
No larp either next time im going to take a pic for you boyos with blurred face. Inb4 tales from the basement
0 replies its over for my .me career
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigBiceps, Chadeep and 2 others
Heres your reply buddy buyu
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Basement
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
i'm so angry and jealous .
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Chadeep and Deleted member 6217
In my last thread https://looksmax.org/threads/its-over-for-me.146804/
I had a meeting at my new wageslave job and my former oneitis ignored me luckely.
But then something happend which had never happend to me before this 3psl ugly asf curry sat next to me and asked how I was doing we talked (was high inhib) then when I had to go home she put her hand on my leg and said bye.
No larp either next time im going to take a pic for you boyos with blurred face. Inb4 tales from the basement


0 replies its over for my .me career
I am indeed mirin the chad slayer that is you. Height? PSL rating?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7079
Aren't you white ?
 

Similar threads

Hmivi_123
Replies
16
Views
43
Resonant
Resonant
Jason Voorhees
Replies
85
Views
579
Blasian-K
Blasian-K
highcheekbones
Replies
13
Views
59
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
Zakai4real
Replies
4
Views
38
Xx_GO-ER_xX
Xx_GO-ER_xX
cyclopsia
Replies
18
Views
117
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top