The time I almost got shot to death by a cop

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
When I was 14 I was at the flea market and I was kneeling down, hunched over for some reason, and I saw a cop walking by and I nodded at him like “hello”. And he nodded back. Then he came up to me and said “what you got there?” And I said “what?” And he said “no, tell me. Tell me what you have under your shirt” and I was confused and then my dad had to say “sir he has nothing.” And the cop was like “oh haha okay. Thought you were hiding a big knife under your shirt or something”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and GRAVEMAN
Are you black?

When I was 14 I was at the flea market and I was kneeling down, hunched over for some reason, and I saw a cop walking by and I nodded at him like “hello”. And he nodded back. Then he came up to me and said “what you got there?” And I said “what?” And he said “no, tell me. Tell me what you have under your shirt” and I was confused and then my dad had to say “sir he has nothing.” And the cop was like “oh haha okay. Thought you were hiding a big knife under your shirt or something”
Tales

You should have told him to go fuck himself and then flipped him off, there is nothing he can legally do about it

H
You should have told him to go fuck himself and then flipped him off, there is nothing he can legally do about it
Then i wouldn’t be posting today

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: GRAVEMAN and Narcissus🥀
compton stories