I got called short by a girl I like

Nerug

Nerug

Iron
Joined
Nov 2, 2025
Posts
28
Reputation
15
I'm 5'9 and a half, I know it's not much but I've never felt that unhappy with my height, I know that so far I did everything I could to be this height (I started at around 5'7 about a year ago, years apart from my last growth spurt, I'm 18 for the record) and I'm constantly aware that people have it way worse than me, so sure, I've been insecure about it but never severely unhappy. today I asked her some stuff about my appearance, I'd like to point out that she's pretty short, about 5'4-5'5, I've been seeing her for a while but we've never discussed about how we feel about eachother, but this time I asked her jokingly how she felt about the way I look, (I'd say facially I'm MTN) although she never explicitly told me if she thought I looked good or not, she did call me cute sometimes and that's more than enough for me, this time I specifically asked if there's some things about me she doesn't like physically, I was expecting her to mention most of the stuff she did end up mentioning, for example, she said my skin tone looked a bit feminine, which is true, and isn't that much of a flaw after all, she also mentioned my hair but not in a directly negative way, either way I did agree with most of the stuff she said, and I was okay with that, until she just straight up ended the quote with "oh and you're short" and in that moment my whole expression just dropped and I just felt the biggest stomach ache of my life, I've never felt so empty inside by something somebody said about me, I genuinely wanted to throw up in that moment as all the times where I found myself stressing about my height flashed Infront of my eyes, while she just casually kept talking to be as she didn't just ruin my entire day with a single sentence, I've been crying my eyes out for the last 30 minutes and I just don't know why it hurts so much, I guess it really hurts when it comes from someone you care about, at the end of the day it's really just about looks and every time I try to convince myself it's not like that and that maybe I have a chance at a normal life everything just falls apart and I'm reminded of how ruthless the world can be, from now on all my looks improvement journey will be only focused on gaining the most height possible, I don't care what it takes, I just want to be worth something to someone for a single moment in my life, feel free to help me out if you have any advice, I'd do anything. Literally.
 
  • +1
Reactions: oyjah, true__moid and LTN Manlett
nga how can we help, just get surgery or try other things like taking Tyra 300, erda, HGH, PTH analogs, etc nothing else can save you
 
dnr but take some hgh and test and hope for the best, twin.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerug
I'm 5'9 and a half, I know it's not much but I've never felt that unhappy with my height, I know that so far I did everything I could to be this height (I started at around 5'7 about a year ago, years apart from my last growth spurt, I'm 18 for the record) and I'm constantly aware that people have it way worse than me, so sure, I've been insecure about it but never severely unhappy. today I asked her some stuff about my appearance, I'd like to point out that she's pretty short, about 5'4-5'5, I've been seeing her for a while but we've never discussed about how we feel about eachother, but this time I asked her jokingly how she felt about the way I look, (I'd say facially I'm MTN) although she never explicitly told me if she thought I looked good or not, she did call me cute sometimes and that's more than enough for me, this time I specifically asked if there's some things about me she doesn't like physically, I was expecting her to mention most of the stuff she did end up mentioning, for example, she said my skin tone looked a bit feminine, which is true, and isn't that much of a flaw after all, she also mentioned my hair but not in a directly negative way, either way I did agree with most of the stuff she said, and I was okay with that, until she just straight up ended the quote with "oh and you're short" and in that moment my whole expression just dropped and I just felt the biggest stomach ache of my life, I've never felt so empty inside by something somebody said about me, I genuinely wanted to throw up in that moment as all the times where I found myself stressing about my height flashed Infront of my eyes, while she just casually kept talking to be as she didn't just ruin my entire day with a single sentence, I've been crying my eyes out for the last 30 minutes and I just don't know why it hurts so much, I guess it really hurts when it comes from someone you care about, at the end of the day it's really just about looks and every time I try to convince myself it's not like that and that maybe I have a chance at a normal life everything just falls apart and I'm reminded of how ruthless the world can be, from now on all my looks improvement journey will be only focused on gaining the most height possible, I don't care what it takes, I just want to be worth something to someone for a single moment in my life, feel free to help me out if you have any advice, I'd do anything. Literally.
just get shoe lifts i go from 5'9 to 6 foot
 
kill her
 
  • +1
Reactions: oslisaltn, Nerug and true__moid
just get shoe lifts i go from 5'9 to 6 foot
I'm planning to but how can I discreetly switch from being 5'9 to being inches taller than that? Aren't people gonna notice the immediate change and call me out on it?
 
  • +1
Reactions: true__moid
Why keep a bitch around if she makes you feel like shit? Is she pretty at least
 
I'm planning to but how can I discreetly switch from being 5'9 to being inches taller than that? Aren't people gonna notice the immediate change and call me out on it?
It’s not that much as you think, and you can slowly bring it up until you reach whatever height you wanna fraud to. I did it and nobody even noticed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerug
It’s not that much as you think, and you can slowly bring it up until you reach whatever height you wanna fraud to. I did it and nobody even noticed
Could you tell me how you did it? Like the specifics of the gradual process of how much height you added and how often until you reached 6 foot
 
I'm 5'9 and a half, I know it's not much but I've never felt that unhappy with my height, I know that so far I did everything I could to be this height (I started at around 5'7 about a year ago, years apart from my last growth spurt, I'm 18 for the record) and I'm constantly aware that people have it way worse than me, so sure, I've been insecure about it but never severely unhappy. today I asked her some stuff about my appearance, I'd like to point out that she's pretty short, about 5'4-5'5, I've been seeing her for a while but we've never discussed about how we feel about eachother, but this time I asked her jokingly how she felt about the way I look, (I'd say facially I'm MTN) although she never explicitly told me if she thought I looked good or not, she did call me cute sometimes and that's more than enough for me, this time I specifically asked if there's some things about me she doesn't like physically, I was expecting her to mention most of the stuff she did end up mentioning, for example, she said my skin tone looked a bit feminine, which is true, and isn't that much of a flaw after all, she also mentioned my hair but not in a directly negative way, either way I did agree with most of the stuff she said, and I was okay with that, until she just straight up ended the quote with "oh and you're short" and in that moment my whole expression just dropped and I just felt the biggest stomach ache of my life, I've never felt so empty inside by something somebody said about me, I genuinely wanted to throw up in that moment as all the times where I found myself stressing about my height flashed Infront of my eyes, while she just casually kept talking to be as she didn't just ruin my entire day with a single sentence, I've been crying my eyes out for the last 30 minutes and I just don't know why it hurts so much, I guess it really hurts when it comes from someone you care about, at the end of the day it's really just about looks and every time I try to convince myself it's not like that and that maybe I have a chance at a normal life everything just falls apart and I'm reminded of how ruthless the world can be, from now on all my looks improvement journey will be only focused on gaining the most height possible, I don't care what it takes, I just want to be worth something to someone for a single moment in my life, feel free to help me out if you have any advice, I'd do anything. Literally.
you’re basically 5’10 bro swear you’re good
 
If a girl several inches below me calls me short then clearly I'm not good
5’10 is good but i guess it does depend on other factors, you can use height boosters or the such. idk the details on height boosters, i do plan on it too
 
Why would you want a short girl who thinks your short bruh get some self respect
I don't care, I just want someone for once, even for this while, I don't care if she leaves after a week, I strongly believe I'll never have something even remotely close to this ever again
 
Could you tell me how you did it? Like the specifics of the gradual process of how much height you added and how often until you reached it
I bought Chelsea Boots as if you wanna fraud a lot you’ll need bigger shoes. Then I just started with 1.2 inches of fraud in them then the next day did 1.8 total then 2.4 inches but maybe for you do it slower just whenever you feel ready to go up
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerug
5’10 is good but i guess it does depend on other factors, you can use height boosters or the such. idk the details on height boosters, i do plan on it too
I really hope she'll look at me differently
 
  • +1
Reactions: ecliptic1
I bought Chelsea Boots as if you wanna fraud a lot you’ll need bigger shoes. Then I just started with 1.2 inches of fraud in them then the next day did 1.8 total then 2.4 inches but maybe for you do it slower just whenever you feel ready to go up
Thank you a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy
nga how can we help, just get surgery or try other things like taking Tyra 300, erda, HGH, PTH analogs, etc nothing else can save you
nigga no
you’re fucking stupid he is over 18 faggot
 
  • +1
Reactions: LTN Manlett

Similar threads

medialcanthus
Replies
19
Views
132
Ibl4meinfras
Ibl4meinfras
OmegaTerra
Replies
16
Views
132
handelsman
handelsman
sub5maxxer_
Replies
11
Views
87
Ibl4meinfras
Ibl4meinfras
Drifty
Replies
10
Views
70
Drifty
Drifty
britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
48
yunus22
yunus22

Users who are viewing this thread

  • gorex0
Back
Top