I got cucked by an ugly Harry Potter lookalike due to my social anxiety

Xtra

Xtra

In late summer 2015 I started talking to the girl who was the best friend of my friends gf, I was very spergy and cringy over text but this was a girl who never had a bf before so it wasn't too bad. In November 2015 she asked to meet me irl with her friend and my friend who were already a couple. I was looking forward to meeting her for days but then when we met I started acting autistic and barely talked to her even though she was right in front of me for some hours. Whenever she tried coming up to me I would give her one word answers or just walk past her to my friend, eventually she stopped talking to me completely days later, I realised I fucked up only years later after all of this.

Now she has a kid with a literal subhuman. She has a child born on 12 September 2022 with a guy who is extremely ugly (looks like a down syndrome version of Harry Potter with long messy hair). When I saw that I thought to myself this life is a complete fucking joke.

Btw she already looks noticeably worse than she did in 2015. 7-8 years have passed but she went from legit stacy tier to a plain average no higher than 5/10 becky. Now I realise that if I wasn't so autistic in 2015 I could have easily gotten with her and took the virginity of a stacy. Instead of that I'm incel and I want to gouge my fucking eyes out thinking about what I missed out on. I struggled to even type out this post as it makes me extremely angry just thinking about it.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, 9cel, SecularIslamist and 6 others
@11yearoldprostitute @SplashJuice check this shit out

In late summer 2015 I started talking to the girl who was the best friend of my friends gf, I was very spergy and cringy over text but this was a girl who never had a bf before so it wasn't too bad. In November 2015 she asked to meet me irl with her friend and my friend who were already a couple. I was looking forward to meeting her for days but then when we met I started acting autistic and barely talked to her even though she was right in front of me for some hours. Whenever she tried coming up to me I would give her one word answers or just walk past her to my friend, eventually she stopped talking to me completely days later, I realised I fucked up only years later after all of this.
???
why were you ignoring a "stacytier" foid?

SO unfortunate man. It might be hard to forget that and it will haunt you for years. Something similar happened to me, I was so social awkward and didn't understand the "implicit" messages this girl would give me. A big part of this forum might have experienced a similar situation to yours. The NTpill it's brutal the most in your teen years...

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I still feel socially inept to this day. Nothing will change it probably

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel and Deleted member 52057
???
why were you ignoring a "stacytier" foid?
Because I was a literal retard back then in 2015-2016. I was fine talking to her online, but in real life I could barely speak without saying one word responses or nervously shaking.

I'm still non-NT now but back then I was literally braindead. 100x worse than now.

SO unfortunate man. It might be hard to forget that and it will haunt you for years. Something similar happened to me, I was so social awkward and didn't understand the "implicit" messages this girl would give me. A big part of this forum might have experienced a similar situation to yours. The NTpill it's brutal the most in your teen years...
I still feel socially inept to this day. Nothing will change it probably
Yes this will always haunt me, it's been 8 years since that happened and it still haunts the living hell out of me. I want to beat myself up into a coma every time I get reminded of this shit. No words for this brutality.

Yes this will always haunt me, it's been 8 years since that happened and it still haunts the living hell out of me. I want to beat myself up into a coma every time I get reminded of this shit. No words for this brutality.
we don't belong in this society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and Xtra
You know it's over when you remember things from 2015, don't worry I'm also like that, I remember all the fuck ups even from 2013

Last edited:
  • +1
You know it's over when you remember things from 2015, don't worry I'm also like that, I remember all the fuck ups even from 2013
Most things that happened in 2015 I have completely forgotten about, but this is different. This was me losing the chance to fuck a virgin stacy and then being ultimately cucked by someone who looks like harry potter as a heroin addict. This is the type of shit that no words can describe.

Diagnose: Truecel

I feel this 100%, did the same thing myself when I was younger. Had no idea how to talk to girls

• +1
Was it Harry Spotter?

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
tenor.gif
jT6.gif

I know exactly what you mean OP but we have no choice but to forgive our past in order to focus on future

Last edited:
  • +1
tenor.gif
jT6.gif

I know exactly what you mean OP but we have no choice but to forgive our past in order to focus on future
I feel this 100%, did the same thing myself when I was younger. Had no idea how to talk to girls
It's brutal as fuck looking back and seeing how some guys were always naturally giga NT while I was nothing but a meme tier autist who couldn't even give 1 word answers without shaking.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
You fumbled the bag nigga