I got cucked so bad in puberty! (Pork pill)

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
The greatest sources of vitamin k2 in the modern diet are dark chicken meat and Pork especially sausages, if you look online the vitamin k2 content of your average sausage is very high due to them being fed artificial vitamin k3 in their feed and converting it to k2

All my friends who were poorer than me used to eat sausages and grew up to be very tall and wide bulls but me who was more ''privileged'' I only ate beef or chicken breasts which are low k2 foods

With that and not being breastfed but fed formula instead, and not discovering the benefits of milk before my 17 birthday because my parents kept telling me ''milk is for baby cows'' my fate was sealed

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, try2beme, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
and not discovering the benefits of milk before my 17 birthday because my parents kept telling me ''milk is for baby cows'' my fate was sealed
over for indoctrinated parents

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 5815
Dnr

• So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 5815
eating mcdonalds, hotdogs, sausages, candies and fruits, drinking 2L of milk and chocolate milk a day is SO important if I ever manage to impregnate a female my son will be robust as fuck I swear I will force my gf to breast feed him until he's 5 yo no vaccine no antibiotics get him on mk when he's 13 I want him to feel all the love I never got

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Armand, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
eating mcdonalds, hotdogs, sausages, candies and fruits, drinking 2L of milk and chocolate milk a day is SO important if I ever manage to impregnate a female my son will be robust as fuck I swear I will force my gf to breast feed him until he's 5 yo no vaccine no antibiotics get him on mk when he's 13 I want him to feel all the love I never got
i drank a litre of choccy milk today but many days i drink 2L, no more pork or mcdonalds for me now though

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
no wonder muslims and jews are manlets

• +1
No one failos u more than ur parents

• +1
No vitamin K2 for manlet genes