i got employed again

hax

hax

nothing coming soon
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Posts
14,374
Reputation
33,350
finally got my unpaid $1.5k paycheck + they saved me a spot because i was an “ideal worker”

i just need to get my mom off my ass because she’s trying to get me back in school 🤣

@Sceptical @valentine chad 2028 is almost secured
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sceptical, I need a new face, valentine and 2 others
me omw to wageslave btw:

 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sceptical and valentine
Is working lifefuel nowadays ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: hax
finally got my unpaid $1.5k paycheck + they saved me a spot because i was an “ideal worker”

i just need to get my mom off my ass because she’s trying to get me back in school 🤣

@Sceptical @valentine chad 2028 is almost secured
being neet mogs
 
Why don't you start a business or something like that?
i don't have the iq or the money

also i'm still not done with school, i'm just farming some money mane
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_
i don't have the iq or the money

also i'm still not done with school, i'm just farming some money mane
If I was you I would save money by working for a few months and then I would launch a business that I would manage between my classes, you don't need high iq to retire
But I'm not you so it's up to you ig
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: hax
1,5k a month is good
 
  • +1
Reactions: hax
vs interncuck me
who doesn't even get paid

wow
1790780869897
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sceptical
Isn’t that fuggin wageslavery or whatever
 

Similar threads

supergoat972
Replies
15
Views
110
supergoat972
supergoat972
Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
29
Nyrо
Nyrо
ragingmanlet
Replies
7
Views
136
iLdar
iLdar
Crimx991
Replies
3
Views
32
Crimx991
Crimx991
Gravitas
Replies
16
Views
162
7arely.eroz
7arely.eroz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top