I got expelled from university

Heres a video explaining it, but some forumer doxed me to my uni prompting a raid and confiscation of all my peptides costing me hundreds + getting me expelled.

Ill prob never go back

Make a video about surgery plan

• +1
Reactions: Melly and lestoa
Sorry to hear this mate. Whoever did this is a fucking piece of shit.

You’re still young. Why not take 1 year or 2 out, hardmaxx, slay, travel around the world and then go back to university ??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, noonespecial, ey88 and 3 others
ngl I admire your low inhib and the fact that you don't seem affected at all by any of this shit

you seem mentally strong ngl, even when your account/online activity was found by your IRL friends you didn't seem to give a fuck

inspiring ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Nick.Harte and thebuffdon690
How is that not your most viewed video yet? The thumbpulling one is like 45k

Sorry for this happening because its brutal

But I implore you to take this shit seriously

Yes getting slays is cool, JFL reacts, attention and all that. But learn from the past. @Pneumo (RIP to my freshly deleted bro) was literally in the same shoes as you. Even was destroying his endocrine system;

He failed like 5 classes, and got kicked out and sent back to France. Now he rots all day.

You have your whole life ahead of you (albeit maybe with a destroyed endocrine system and lifelong TRT). It is not worth to toss it all away for a bunch of JFLs from subhuman incels and getting slays. Even right now with the 'the school took my peptides away' its clear you are not serious about this.

Appeal and re-enroll. Trust me incel. You don't want to see your friends and family move on with their lives whilst you are a 45 year old going to clubs after his Walmart shift.
Only real response in this shithole

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN, PrinceofDarkness and ReadBooksEveryday
You got the jock stereotype.
High t but dumb as shit.
Sucks that you got kicked out btw,you should try to make money as a coach or sum shit

would of never happened in a third world country cause I still don't understand how your social media presence relates to niggas irl

He has good back up. Rich family, looks, if It happened to some incel It would have triggered suicidal thoughts.
is his family rich? if so how much rich approximately

Im sorry bro but at least you can hardmaxx now so that is good. Is it a permanent expulsion? Also weren’t you in like a top school, that must be brutal. That also explains why the background of all your more recent video has been at home I was wondering if you dropped out or smth😭😭
cringe

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Whoever did this is based as fuck.
Ideally this retard would have a lynch mob lead against him and JFL at the currycels here being sorrow over a normie failing in life

• +1
Reactions: blackpilloverdose
Zero OpSec no surprise this happened, will have to influencer max or its over

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
You’re still young. Why not take 1 year or 2 out, hardmaxx, slay, travel around the world and then go back to university ??
unironically a good plan

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Clavicular
Zero OpSec no surprise this happened, will have to influencer max or its over
Offtopic knows more about him then his parents jfl

never post your face here

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Only real response in this shithole
This forum has become entertainment since last years influx in the end of summer. No new knowledge. Theres enough info that if you want to hardmax without looong bitches you can. Otherwise this forum is a joke filled with jeet mods and bums that tickle white is right ideology all the time.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Another win for .Org Dalits. Slayers stay hating while truecels get stacy in Gandy heaven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and itzyaboyJJ
Come to Jesus Christ only way the truth and the life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, gigell, whitegymcel88 and 2 others
This is why I don't post my face here just to prove to incels I'm not muh larping, us slayers have actual things to lose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, jxck7468, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
Rough Clavi, you’re a nice good user as well.
If I were you I’d cut ties now. And live your life. And just strictly upload to YT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter, noonespecial, watah and 1 other person
feeling sad for your grandma tbh
shame on you @Clavicular

Heres a video explaining it, but some forumer doxed me to my uni prompting a raid and confiscation of all my peptides costing me hundreds + getting me expelled.

Ill prob never go back

you were too beautiful for them anyways

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Never post your face
Use vpn

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Clavicular and thebuffdon690
You don't deserve this Clavicular. Anyway, wishing you all the best in whatever you're planning to do next.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial

Ill prob never go back

bad bad luck bhai still a bloatcel

Ill prob never go back

offtopic whens the bidelt framecel

Try modelling or acting idk you may have the look for it
You look like the type of look that 20-25 girls like

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Pajeet begging a white dude about stuff he has no knowledge about. Most of those ethnic ppl are from the uk when he’s in the us where he barely sees them.
fr tf is this nigga asking :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
I don't get the point of it say what ever the fuck you do what ever the fuck you want with your body why do people care
Try modelling or acting idk you may have the look for it
You look like the type of look that 20-25 girls like
Brutal boss, just ascend and become a realtor, they make big bucks if you look good.
Never post your face if you're serious about getting an education, there are thousands of people that lurk here, you never know who has good or bad intentions
I'm pretty sure there are literal trannies on every university campus, injecting hormones. How do they get away with it?
brutal desi on desi violence. We need to bring awareness and this self-hating pajeet doesnt care enough :forcedsmile:
You were in uni just for slaying so atleast its not like you were for studyng .
btw it was @Xangsane
:hnghn:

Attachments

• SnapTik.ltd_1729679171.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Why would anyone who takes their life seriously read anything after the op?

just fucking lol at you

that’s what you get for slaying

fuck all sex-havers

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
Who doxxed OP is a faggot. I'm gonna fuck you up bitch

I've been doxxed too. It wasn't a fun experience.

Currently, I'm surgerymaxxing. I've gotten BiMax and planning on getting Rhino, Hair Transplant, and Hunter Eye Surgery and then going back to Uni for masters