I got expelled from university

Heres a video explaining it, but some forumer doxed me to my uni prompting a raid and confiscation of all my peptides costing me hundreds + getting me expelled.

Ill prob never go back

Everyone that JFL reacted this post is disgusting. How can you laugh at someone for this? Clav took action and wanted a better life for himself.

Also, what did the University even get you for OP? Was it for having steroids in a campus dorm or simply for taking roids at all?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, cromagnon, onskibidi and 21 others
Brutal, used to be my favorite forum celebrity before clavicular. How come there's no life update thread on that nigga

Clavicular existence mogs him to oblivion anyways, he can carry on with forummaxing

• +1
Reactions: aids and Clavicular
Watched a lil bit of the vid. Dude is fucked outta his mind. Looks super high. Can’t be a stem or business major guaranteed. Prob an art major jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan and thebuffdon690
Brutal, used to be my favorite forum celebrity before clavicular. How come there's no life update thread on that nigga

Clavicular existence mogs him to oblivion anyways, he can carry on with forummaxing
pneumo sold out the forum for a story to some news agency from the UK. there was a topic about it few days ago. channel news 4 or something

• +1
Reactions: Melly, AverageTevvezFan, Surfsup and 4 others

Heres a video explaining it, but some forumer doxed me to my uni prompting a raid and confiscation of all my peptides costing me hundreds + getting me expelled.

Ill prob never go back

This is why you should do everything in private. Not smart boasting your slay stories to miserable incels whilst also doing illegal drugs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: z.5m, Suns9999, slavicpsycho and 3 others
Watched a lil bit of the vid. Dude is fucked outta his mind. Looks super high. Can’t be a stem or business major guaranteed. Prob an art major jfl.
Apparently he goes to Cornell or a similar lower ranked ivy too.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and slavicpsycho
JFL @JASEISBLAMED IT WORKED, WE FUCKING WON BOYS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, Surfsup, Suns9999 and 3 others
Brutal, removing my pfp as i write this

thats so fucked up someone really doxxed you ngl. It was probably your nemesis @Lebgfinal :lul::lul:
Yes I know clavicular real name, but I did not doxx him.
He posted the info publicly on one of his social media he shared here.
By definition it was yes private info but not doxxing.
And even then i never shared his name to anyone, and i did not try to fuck his life.
I literally did jack shit to him, im not the one to blame.
Anyways wish the best for clavicular

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, noonespecial, ihearvoices and 4 others
How was this not expected? There was so much jealousy on the replies on his threads, it was obvious someone would try to do something.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and itzyaboyJJ
Everyone that JFL reacted this post is disgusting. How can you laugh at someone for this? Clav took action and wanted a better life for himself.

Also, what did the University even get you for OP? Was it for having steroids in a campus dorm or simply for taking roids at all?
Because the situation is honestly hilarious. Trannies (many of which are doing the same thing as Clav by not getting prescriptions) do the same shit and are even open about it.

Some faggot on here was probably ass blasted and said some shit in an email or whatever that made Clav (and honestly would make everyone else here too) seem way worse than it looked while saying Clavicular was on hard drugs or some shit since you know damn well the people searching his shit probably don't even know what half the chemicals he's using are.

• +1
Reactions: Melly, ShowerMaxxing, aids and 4 others
Crazy clown world. You can abuse the hormones of the opposite sex transmaxxing and such without nobody blinking an eye but you ABSOLUTELY CANT use your own sex hormones and you get punished for it risking your career and professional life.
Fuck normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You, TiktokUser, ihearvoices and 9 others
Yes thanks, I plan on YT/tik tok maxing full time

i can be giga low inhib now atleast and be fully transparent abt trenmaxing and shit
Cheers mate. You’re legit gonna make it. Wish the best to you :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Crazy clown world. You can abuse the hormones of the opposite sex transmaxxing and such without nobody blinking an eye but you ABSOLUTELY CANT use your own sex hormones and you get punished for it risking your career and professional life.
Fuck normies
always been a clown-world. it's about how you deal with it.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and FutureSlayer
pneumo sold out the forum for a story to some news agency from the UK. there was a topic about it few days ago. channel news 4 or something
Is it available to watch ? What do I have to look up to find it ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TiktokUser, Suns9999 and thebuffdon690
Is it available to watch ? What do I have to look up to find it ?
Search channel 4 doc on YouTube if you’re outside of uk you will need a vpn

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
And even then i never shared his name to anyone, and i did not try to fuck his life.
I have his name also because someone on Twitter doxxed him and called him out for being a pedo with that Charlie d amelio thread.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Because the situation is honestly hilarious. Trannies (many of which are doing the same thing as Clav by not getting prescriptions) do the same shit and are even open about it.

Some faggot on here was probably ass blasted and said some shit in an email or whatever that made Clav (and honestly would make everyone else here too) seem way worse than it looked while saying Clavicular was on hard drugs or some shit since you know damn well the people searching his shit probably don't even know what half the chemicals he's using are.
sure, laughing at the absurdity of the situation is fine, but it's clear that people are laughing at Clav's suffering as well, which is just low

• +1
Reactions: Melly, Sushifart and FutureSlayer
I was joking bhai. I know it was not you but you are notorious for talking about clavicular thats why I found it funny to mention you. How is it going with that tiktok account about you that got banned. Did anyone in your surroundings ever notice it or what

I dont give a fuck, I get to surgerymax 4 years sooner now JFLLL
Why are you even doing bimax? You aren’t really recessed. Just do implants for supras, zygos and gonions and youd be chad.

Apparently he goes to Cornell or a similar lower ranked ivy too.
Hell naw wtf I know some autistic mf that goes there from our grad program. Where’s the source of this info?

Are PMs safe?
Yes, they’re clearly not archived or smth but still it depends on who you’re talking to.
Still crazy we need to hide ourselves like we’re fucking Hamas islamic califfate :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, watah and WeiWei
I noticed he was sad because he descended to textbook MTN.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I was joking bhai. I know it was not you but you are notorious for talking about clavicular thats why I found it funny to mention you. How is it going with that tiktok account about you that got banned. Did anyone in your surroundings ever notice it or what
Nobody notices because it barely does any views and its edited.
I dont think its as much of a big deal as when dballz did it.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Nobody notices because it barely does any views and its edited.
I dont think its as much of a big deal as when dballz did it.
wait I meant dballz. is there a new one ? and if yes whats his name

wait I meant dballz. is there a new one ? and if yes whats his name
Its brown femcels doing the same stuff as dballz.
But unlike dballz they are doing no views.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Screenshot 20241021 234758 YouTube
Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Melly, AverageTevvezFan, maarda and 10 others
Pajeet begging a white dude about stuff he has no knowledge about. Most of those ethnic ppl are from the uk when he’s in the us where he barely sees them.
First ur not even from nyc second of don’t call him or anyone else pajeets were south Asians rahh 🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

• JFL
Reactions: A1kek
ER incoming, this should’ve been expected but im glad he’s low inhib so it doesn’t really matter to him

• +1
Reactions: ey88
  • JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
Caging :lul:
How much do you think he got paid ?
Millions

Joking

Such a shit joke of a doc as well

He sold out so he could promote ducking lemon bottle

• JFL
Reactions: watah and Sushifart
I don't like or respect guys who do steroids.

It's a bit of jealousy for sure, but also the fact that it makes dating harder for guys who don't do steroids. Meaning you have to do steroids to date, and then fuck up your health and your heart, and risk having a drug offence on your record.

It's also unearned gains. Most guys who do steroids aren't experts on nutrition or cutting, or anything. They pretend they are, and often have you tube channels spouting bullshit, but their understanding of the science is laughable, like that "coach greg" guy. Fuck him.

Maybe it's morally wrong for me to dislike roiders, but there are no morals, that's a made up concept.

I do respect other looksmaxers, like nattygymcels and surgerymaxers.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Soter, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
Lookmaks78

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, autistic_tendencies, Messar and 11 others
Not gonna lie I don't know who you are but I'm laughing so hard that's the goofiest shit I've ever heard.

Why would you ever say the name of your uni in this forum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana and ey88

It's a bit of jealousy for sure, but also the fact that it makes dating harder for guys who don't do steroids. Meaning you have to do steroids to date, and then fuck up your health and your heart, and risk having a drug offence on your record.

It's also unearned gains. Most guys who do steroids aren't experts on nutrition or cutting, or anything. They pretend they are, and often have you tube channels spouting bullshit, but their understanding of the science is laughable, like that "coach greg" guy. Fuck him.

Maybe it's morally wrong for me to dislike roiders, but there are no morals, that's a made up concept.

Who gives a fuck :lul:? Jfl yea I respect a noble natty as much as the next guy, but foids don't know the difference between the rare noble natty and the roid tranny, except for when the roider gets fucking hyuge

Also u never have to take roids to date, female gaze are more natural physiques anyways. The only bodies that get negative ratings are roid freak bodies, skinny fat, and overly obese.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Soter, TiktokUser, Arcturus and 1 other person

Yeah this is true. You really can't compete with roiders as a natty, thereby forcing you to either 'take the loss' or roid to compete.

Same with drugs like cocaine, etc. There's not a single night I've gone out on a combination of alcohol+cocaine and not made out with girls. The confidence you gain is insane and after a while in the drug-scene I realized that most 'slayers' are on various drugs to make them low-inhib and more 'fun/interesting'.
Same thing: As a normal man you can't compete so you are forced to use drugs yourself or take the loss.
Girls are used to cocaine-personality, so you are boring/loser if you don't have the same vibe.

I can understand a lot of it though, because if you weren't born with good-looks, height or wealth, you need to do SOMETHING to compete cuz you are out of the game by default. It's good that there's at least these options to give you a chance when you need it.

I wish I was doing cocaine+roids at 14yo already. Being KHHV till 24yo fucked me up permanently and roids+cocaine would've done less damage honestly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Clavicular, noodlelover and 1 other person
I am back to bouncing, so 2x more slay threads you utter cretin
Fucking losers that's fucked up bro

Clav hate was always unwarranted. This is malicious

• +1
Reactions: aids, ey88, Sushifart and 1 other person