I got expelled from university

This retarded fuck is saving .org man

• +1
Reactions: Melly, FutureSlayer and ey88
Fucking losers that's fucked up bro

Clav hate was always unwarranted. This is malicious
Jfl Clav benefits the forum too. An Iqcel is trolling by trying to eliminate a contributor just because they're feeling ass blasted about seeing Clav prove blackpill by making his retarded slay threads :lul:

Also, I totally get fucking with chads and shit outside of the org ward, but most of the ones from here are alright since they're usually self-made through hardmaxxing and/or softmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, noonespecial, watah and 4 others
Jfl Clav benefits the forum too.
he benefits the forum? I cant decipher this
An Iqcel is trolling by trying to eliminate a contributor just because they're feeling ass blasted about seeing Clav prove blackpill by making his retarded slay threads :lul:

Also, I totally get fucking with chads and shit outside of the org ward, but most of the ones from here are alright since they're usually self-made through hardmaxxing and/or softmaxxing
You get the fucking with people needlessly out of jealousy part? Low sentience trait.

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
Yes I know clavicular real name, but I did not doxx him.
He posted the info publicly on one of his social media he shared here.
By definition it was yes private info but not doxxing.
And even then i never shared his name to anyone, and i did not try to fuck his life.
I literally did jack shit to him, im not the one to blame.
Anyways wish the best for clavicular
👀

First ur not even from nyc second of don’t call him or anyone else pajeets were south Asians rahh 🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳
Ur a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
he benefits the forum? I cant decipher this
I mean he's a good contributor and makes good posts unlike most of the DNRD posts and shitty half-assed ideas thrown around. I just didn't want to sound like a fag :forcedsmile:
You get the fucking with people needlessly out of jealousy part? Low sentience trait.
I only understand it as a motivation for dealing with competition outside of a forum, I never said I agreed with it you jackfuck wafflecunt. :lul:

The part that's funny though is the idea of some retard who gave up LDARing for a day to fuck over a .org forum member who has no involvement in their dating life and probably aren't even remotely near him :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, spermium and noodlelover
I only understand it as a motivation for dealing with competition outside of a forum,
Lashing out in a fit of jealousy because he's winning more than you

Is not dealing with competition. It's slimy as a snake is.

What the fuck are you talking about?

And you didn't mention competition, just said you'd find it funny or enjoy it as well, assuming it was an IRL chad not a forum user:
Also, I totally get fucking with chads and shit outside of the org ward,

Women do a similar thing. It's called false rape allegations. It's more extreme but it illustrates the point:

Someone else has what they want, and so they ruin it for everybody

It's gross. Not some tactical slayer removing competition. That's retarded and immoral. Weasel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, NoReedemingFeature, aids and 1 other person
Why was your stuff confiscated if you were not reselling it? A bit cucked laws.

And you didn't mention competition, just said you'd find it funny or enjoy it as well, assuming it was an IRL chad not a forum user:
You're strawmanning me, bro. Understanding is not the same as agreeing. Also, when did I say I'd enjoy doing it? I agree with everything you said though either way

Also, you're raising your cortisol trying to attack my character when I was just having a good laugh, albeit, at the expense of others, which I admit is shitty, so I'm sorry.

Last edited:
You're strawmanning me, bro. Understanding is not the same as agreeing. Also, when did I say I'd enjoy doing it? I agree with everything you said though either way
I entirely expected you to get enraged and personally offended, your cortisol levels seem stable.

I've been had.

• JFL
Reactions: aids and Sushifart
Why would they have the authority to search your room. Police was there with them?

Jfl at being expelled for looksmaxing honestly
If he's dormimg on campus then yea. They have authority to search your place.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, MoggerGaston and ey88
I entirely expected you to get enraged and personally offended, your cortisol levels seem stable.

I've been had.
Nah, my previous posts were edgy for no reason. You were right to call me out on trying to be understanding when it comes to fucking with people. It isn't funny in the grand scheme of things

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Nah, my previous posts were edgy for no reason. You were right to call me out on trying to be understanding when it comes to fucking with people. It isn't funny in the grand scheme of things
We seem to have come to an understanding my friend! Shalom!

Now send along your birthday :feelsmage:

• JFL
We seem to have come to an understanding my friend! Shalom!

Now send along your birthday :feelsmage:

I can't believe I let this jew sedate me:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Soter
the dean of students going through ur post history

4x

but on a serious note, sucks that happened bhai

i had a feeling some sweaty pajeet would try something like that

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Millions

Joking

Such a shit joke of a doc as well

He sold out so he could promote ducking lemon bottle
Was expecting him to go full autism and black pill them quite disappointing tbh. Also the whole thing was just shitting on subhumans for trying to ascend jfl brutal

Caged at the subhuman meet up with the mogger TikToker

• So Sad

Heres a video explaining it, but some forumer doxed me to my uni prompting a raid and confiscation of all my peptides costing me hundreds + getting me expelled.

Ill prob never go back

this has been taken too far if real

• +1
Reactions: ey88
You have to take some irl legal, representative and counter doxxing by doxxing the doxxer action. As @averagejoe used to put it “it’s all fun and games…until reality hits” after @Erik-jon attempted to dox I think it was @Niklaus Mikaelson? Kill every ethnic user on this site also.

People are taking this online beef way too seriously. It’s wild that someone would go as far as to ruin someone else’s life just because they posted something that makes them jealous. JFL at people letting a forum influence their life decisions, this forum is pure entertainment for me, nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: zombey, solohunter99, Nick.Harte and 6 others
Looking good man fuck em

• +1
Reactions: vnom

Heres a video explaining it, but some forumer doxed me to my uni prompting a raid and confiscation of all my peptides costing me hundreds + getting me expelled.

Ill prob never go back

Who gives a fuck lo ser HTN, keep smashing your face with a fucking brick boneless faggot.
I could kill you with my bare hands and rape your entre bloodline pussy ass nigger

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, ey88, Petsmart and 4 others
Fucking losers that's fucked up bro

Clav hate was always unwarranted. This is malicious
I agree. Never understood it. I remember asking and all I was told is that he would sometimes ban people and then deleted some posts for a better post-to-rep ratio.
@Clavicular, good on you for choosing to see the positives. Hope you continue succeeding. Fuck all these jealous cunts.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, FutureSlayer and Gaygymmaxx
Who gives a fuck lo ser HTN, keep smashing your face with a fucking brick boneless faggot.
I could kill you with my bare hands and rape your entre bloodline pussy ass nigger
mike tyson boom GIF

Boom!
The beef never stops

The window above the couch is cool asf

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass

The forum leaker commented on the vid. He's still lurking here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, N1666 and Surfsup

Ill prob never go back

It was probably that video you posted of yourself getting head that got some fag on here jealous and upset.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and vnom
While the slay threads were annoying, doxxing u is a no go

That's low even for a .org user

Prolly got doxxed by ur soy roommate. Caging at the thought of campus security going through ur forum posts

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Bro ur 18 I though u we’re like 24

Sorry for this happening because its brutal

But I implore you to take this shit seriously

Yes getting slays is cool, JFL reacts, attention and all that. But learn from the past. @Pneumo (RIP to my freshly deleted bro) was literally in the same shoes as you. Even was destroying his endocrine system;

He failed like 5 classes, and got kicked out and sent back to France. Now he rots all day.

You have your whole life ahead of you (albeit maybe with a destroyed endocrine system and lifelong TRT). It is not worth to toss it all away for a bunch of JFLs from subhuman incels and getting slays. Even right now with the 'the school took my peptides away' its clear you are not serious about this.

Appeal and re-enroll. Trust me incel. You don't want to see your friends and family move on with their lives whilst you are a 45 year old going to clubs after his Walmart shift.
This is literally what happened to Zyzz, he lived the slayer life got bored and turned his attention to education and moneymaxxing before he kicked the bucket ofc

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Ngl the clavicular hate is going outta hand ruining someones irl life is too far

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Yea sorry bro but this was lowkey a long time coming

WW, pneumo, curlyheadjames, DBDR

Your face was tiktok famous too

And you live in America

Some pajeet was bound to do it one day

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
It's unlikely they kicked you out cuz of roids.

When I saw your threads, I thought you would probably end up being expelled for taking videos of other students, calling them whores and detailing how you slept with them in a very misogynistic manner. Prospective students seeing this would be put off of the university. When every uni is trying to look as diverse and progressive as possible, a sexist white boy insulting, candidly recording and fucking undergraduates and posting it on an incel forum is a terrible look for the school.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Yeah this is true. You really can't compete with roiders as a natty, thereby forcing you to either 'take the loss' or roid to compete.

Same with drugs like cocaine, etc. There's not a single night I've gone out on a combination of alcohol+cocaine and not made out with girls. The confidence you gain is insane and after a while in the drug-scene I realized that most 'slayers' are on various drugs to make them low-inhib and more 'fun/interesting'.
Same thing: As a normal man you can't compete so you are forced to use drugs yourself or take the loss.
Girls are used to cocaine-personality, so you are boring/loser if you don't have the same vibe.

I can understand a lot of it though, because if you weren't born with good-looks, height or wealth, you need to do SOMETHING to compete cuz you are out of the game by default. It's good that there's at least these options to give you a chance when you need it.

I wish I was doing cocaine+roids at 14yo already. Being KHHV till 24yo fucked me up permanently and roids+cocaine would've done less damage honestly.
You absolutely can compete with roiders as a natty (in terms of having a gl body, not sheer musculature). It just takes forever. And some guys have great frames and they don't even need to gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You

Ill prob never go back

imo you most likely got ratted by someone at your university that doesnt like you. they got recommended your tiktok account because tiktok shows people based on proximity, saw the comments about you, found there way onto looksmax.org and boom it was over. its unlikely that some random indian here found your university youre attending

It's unlikely they kicked you out cuz of roids.

When I saw your threads, I thought you would probably end up being expelled for taking videos of other students, calling them whores and detailing how you slept with them in a very misogynistic manner. Prospective students seeing this would be put off of the university. When every uni is trying to look as diverse and progressive as possible, a sexist white boy insulting, candidly recording and fucking undergraduates and posting it on an incel forum is a terrible look for the school.
did he ever post what school he goes to?

Prolly got doxxed by ur soy roommate. Caging at the thought of campus security going through ur forum posts
this is what i think is most likely, especially because he was somewhat known on tiktok, anyone at the school could've found out about his posts

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing