I GOT FUCKING CUCKED (ULTIMATE SUIFUEL)

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
@goat2x she's a fucking hoe like them all you somehow convinced me this bitch was somehow a good girl

IM SICK TO MY STOMACH

GHOSTING LIKE SHIT. I'm done chasing bitches, If they don't come to YOU, it's done.

And clearly I'm just not at that looks level yet. I'm not posting on this shit hole again until I get bitches on the regular been too comfortable to actually make significant looksmaxxes.

This was the final blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, goat2x, MostGLSlayer and 3 others
lol what a cuck, go rope cuckold

lol what a cuck, go rope cuckold
nigga I don't even know you fucking dork, stop fucking coming into my threads or reacting to me you fucking dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Deleted member 7224, turkproducer and 2 others
nigga I don't even know you fucking dork, stop fucking coming into my threads or reacting to me you fucking dog
damn bro, don't be mad at me, i'm not the one that cucked you, be mad at the nigga that did it !

• +1
Reactions: PYT
@goat2x she's a fucking hoe like them all you somehow convinced me this bitch was somehow a good girl

IM SICK TO MY STOMACH

GHOSTING LIKE SHIT. I'm done chasing bitches, If they don't come to YOU, it's done.

And clearly I'm just not at that looks level yet. I'm not posting on this shit hole again until I get bitches on the regular been too comfortable to actually make significant looksmaxxes.

This was the final blackpill
There’s no good girls they all whores even your mom

• +1
Reactions: PYT