I got ghosted for working too much redpill is dumb

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum

So I went on this date with this female and afterwards she was texting me for a few days and starting conversations with me and stuff. So I figured she wanted me to ask her out again. My schedule is super busy though. I am currently working like 60+ hours a week so I spend 5 days doing my CS internship + my actually college classes when I'm done with that work. My old warehouse Wageslave job begged me to come help them during the busy season and they offered me 20/hr to help so I'm working for them doing 2 10 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday. I'm also on a SARMS cycle so I can't screw around with missing workouts or not getting my calories in. Basically, I want to fucking kill myself and I'm only sleeping 5 hours a night and I'm going insane because I have no friends and I just want to be loved by a female.:hnghn::hnghn:

So anyway I asked this foid if she wants to go to dinner sunday night, and she said she's busy, can you do it on a weekday. I said I can't, (regret this now) asked if she had time next weekend. She said she would let me know. Litterally after this she hasn't responded to my texts, and she used to send me random snaps or send me her stories and stuff, and she also stopped that. It's been 2 days so I think it's over. I guess she found a Chad or something.

But like I thought according to redpill this is like peak game right there. Showing her that I'm a high value alpha man with plenty of options and no chance to fit her into my busy alpha male schedule. But I guess that caused me to get ghosted lol.

Who knows maybe it isn't the schedule and she actually did find a better looking, less autistic option, or maybe she wasn't all that into me at all. But I'm kinda depressed now and still super stressed from my schedule and now I can't even cope thinking that I'm gonna be able to have a girl to smash and hang out with.

It's over. It never even began tbh. I really wanted to lose my virginity before I turn 19 but idk if I will be able to.

Do you guys think I should rope?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Melo95, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and 10 others
Bump plz give me attention.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nothinginparticular, ShowerMaxxing and CupOfCoffee
Dn rd

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung, ShowerMaxxing, .👽. and 3 others
She thought you weren't interested in her cuz you kept delaying the dates. Probably got some medium ugly later. Contrary to autists here Chads are rare girls go for guys who give them attention.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7725, IncelsBraincels and 5 others
She thought you weren't interested in her cuz you kept delaying the dates. Probably got some medium ugly later. Contrary to autists here Chads are rare girls go for guys who give them attention.
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 15246, The Moggee and 5 others
It's a fine line bro I've messaged girls a.lot in the past showing attention like u said and they ended up ghosting.
She's probs found someone else she finds better looking.
Oh well abundance mindset and you can level up after Ur sarms cycle. No loss OP

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend and Deleted member 14203
Actually that might make sense I didn't think about it like that. I didn't kiss her on the first date either, idk if I was supposed to I'm really autistic and I'm a KV and I didn't want to risk it. But she was playing with my hair and touching me and stuff so maybe I should have.

NTpill is brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend and 1 other person
Anything more than 40 hours a week is cope and destructive to your dating life.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, ShowerMaxxing, .👽. and 1 other person
Anything more than 40 hours a week is cope and destructive to your dating life.
lot of careers that pay well demand more, 45-50 is common

Also, yeah she probably thought u werent interested because u kept pushing the date. Jfl. Anyway, move on and do something else. Also 5 hours of sleep is OVER tier sleep, it'll make u soy in the long run

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 9568
Same happened with me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: recently because I couldn’t meet her

dude if u have to make a thread about every interaction you have with a girl. your not speaking to enough girls. theres your red pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203, Dionysus, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
Also 5 hours of sleep is OVER tier sleep, it'll make u soy in the long run
Depends on your sleep chronotype. If you're a wolf, which is basically a night owl, you may only need 5 hours. I'm a bear, so I need 8 hours nightly.

Sleep is the #1 looksmax. There's nothing "soy" about it.

Do less hrs and call her ig

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Gargantuan
Basing your self worth on a toxic entitled double digit IQ western female. You've already lost boyo.

Have you considered banging a whoreinstead? I'm being 100% serious

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
women want to be entertained

you cant entertain them if youre 'self improving' 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
If it makes you feel any better I’m about the turn 20 in a week. I’m a white, average height HTN and still KHV

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 9568 and AlexAP
If it makes you feel any better I’m about the turn 20 in a week. I’m a white, average height HTN and still KHV
How did it come?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
How did it come?
Went all boys private school from 3-18
Lived in small village
Naturally introverted
Didn’t really go out much because I had really low confidence from being bullied
I’ve never approached a girl in my life

I’ve had average girls try hook up with me but I’m not interested. I’m only interested in girls my looksmatch but problem is my social skills are so shit I struggle to talk to them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 9568 and AlexAP
Depends on your sleep chronotype. If you're a wolf, which is basically a night owl, you may only need 5 hours. I'm a bear, so I need 8 hours nightly.

Sleep is the #1 looksmax. There's nothing "soy" about it.
Getting less than 8 hours of sleep will destroy your testosterone levels so yes it will make you soy in the long run

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Yep with girls u usually have like one chance to hang or never again. Especially with girls off Tinder most of them wont ever give u a concrete day to hang so if they ever do u better take that chance or they will probably ghost u forever after

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Melo95
On my first date ever the girl asked me to choke her in the car...

I know she wasn't exactly a normal girl but yeah... if you don't get physically close to her within your first meeting irl its over. If a girl wants you she will make it pretty obvious she will show you affection. (To be fair I don't know how autistic you are) unless if you ignored obvious hints she probably wasn't into you. Can you explain to me how the date went?
I'm extremely autistic. One time I was talking to another girl and she starts like picking at my shirt. I asked what she was doing and she said she was picking "lint" off my shirt. Then she's like "I think there's some on mine to you should pick it off for me." I said "what are you talking about I don't see any lint anywhere."
FUCKING KILL ME DUDE. I WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME AND KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THE 15 YO VERSION OF ME.
:lul::lul:

But no date went well we went on a walk, we held hands, got along well and talked for like an hour. She started playing with my hair. I was just too high Inhib to try and kiss her and now I'm back to being an Incel again RIP.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nothinginparticular, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 11126
Have you tried dating aspie girls is that even a thing?
No. I probably would but I have done best with NT outgoing girls who are usually giga sluts Like fr it seems like most the girls who have been into me are super outgoing and shit. I used to smoke weed with one of them and I think this was also when I was 15 and she was 15 too and she said she had fucked 14 guys by then. 14

Also more JFL fuel at my 15 year old self. Girl wants to smoke weed alone with me and hang out for 6 hours and wander the streets in the middle of the night....obviously she just wants to be friends. Fucking kill me.

I have been friends with girls who kind of have autistic mannerisms and behavior, and maybe I could have asked them out but again, high Inhib. I had so many opportunities in high school because I had an active social life. Now I'm a loner trying to use online dating and even though I'm around 5 PSL it is still really fucking tough to meet up with girls on OLD. It really is for Chad only tbh.

Have you gotten with aspie females?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I got one girl irl with autistic tendencies she was not NT for sure. But I am not sure if she had autism. I've found a lot of autistic girls online I guess on places like discord.
Internet females are another breed dude. I might get along well with an aspie girl and I'm sure my odds are better with them, but I like girls who are decent socially. I want a babysitter who also will fuck me.

Some girls who are hyper NT are also really empathetic I guess so they feel for your social struggles. Like the girl I was saying who had a 14 body count I think she said she wanted to be a therapist when she grows up. In my experience there is a certain type of NT female who will accept your autism, but they are fairly rare jfl. Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 11126
generally you have to meet asap, otherwise it's over

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
The problem is that the girl your talking too probably has multiple guys at your looks level in her dms. Especially if you met her through OLD. She probably got dicked down by a different guy on the same weekend.

" No friends Love by a a female " How pathetic
Lol 🤣🤣🤣
There is no social life for us incel only work and more work

Redpill work :redpill:, you fucked everything and didn't implemented is accurately.

Are you aliens95 from reddit

Are you aliens95 from reddit
You might be thinking of aliens17 the truecel? I'm not home. Also I don't have a Reddit account called aliens95.

So I went on this date with this female and afterwards she was texting me for a few days and starting conversations with me and stuff. So I figured she wanted me to ask her out again. My schedule is super busy though. I am currently working like 60+ hours a week so I spend 5 days doing my CS internship + my actually college classes when I'm done with that work. My old warehouse Wageslave job begged me to come help them during the busy season and they offered me 20/hr to help so I'm working for them doing 2 10 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday. I'm also on a SARMS cycle so I can't screw around with missing workouts or not getting my calories in. Basically, I want to fucking kill myself and I'm only sleeping 5 hours a night and I'm going insane because I have no friends and I just want to be loved by a female.:hnghn::hnghn:

So anyway I asked this foid if she wants to go to dinner sunday night, and she said she's busy, can you do it on a weekday. I said I can't, (regret this now) asked if she had time next weekend. She said she would let me know. Litterally after this she hasn't responded to my texts, and she used to send me random snaps or send me her stories and stuff, and she also stopped that. It's been 2 days so I think it's over. I guess she found a Chad or something.

But like I thought according to redpill this is like peak game right there. Showing her that I'm a high value alpha man with plenty of options and no chance to fit her into my busy alpha male schedule. But I guess that caused me to get ghosted lol.

Who knows maybe it isn't the schedule and she actually did find a better looking, less autistic option, or maybe she wasn't all that into me at all. But I'm kinda depressed now and still super stressed from my schedule and now I can't even cope thinking that I'm gonna be able to have a girl to smash and hang out with.

It's over. It never even began tbh. I really wanted to lose my virginity before I turn 19 but idk if I will be able to.

Do you guys think I should rope?
I geniunely hope you kill yourself. You are a worthless genetic dead-end, and your death will be nothing more than a foul stench to your neighbors.