I got my consultations with surgeons (Ramieri and Raffaini)

Talking Late

Talking Late

Iron
My return

So I got consultations with both Raffaini and Ramieri. Both won't do bimax on me, and they said i would just need ortho.
BUT, Ramieri is available to do something more after/during that, like i wanted to get some implants for my undereye area and gonial angles.

Also, both raffaini and ramieri will talk with my ortho for my situation. Now, I guess whatever ortho would work as long they don't botch me, and as long ramieri will talk with them to understand the situation, right? Right?!

I will do TC scan, cone beam, so Ramieri will have a more clear idea of my skull, and he will decide if that is the case to have orbital implants (but jesus christ, my eyes area is atrocious).

Idk if i will get invisalign
EDIT: Nevermind, i will

In general it's annoying how surgeons see me and they are like "You are crazy and with BDD, you are so good looking",

meanwhile girls see me and they are like "ew"

In some pics i look the greatest incel ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Corleone and 2 others
Lolz we all know you aint getting shit done. You don't have the money to spend on those surgeons.

:D

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
I can’t see the pictures is this nigga sexy as hell

I wouldn't touch your jaws, maybe get infraorbital implants at most

its pretty obvious youre not any kind of jaw surgery candidate.

The eye area isnt even bad either-

you literally look like a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Pumanator, the BULL and 8 others
My return

So I got consultations with both Raffaini and Ramieri. Both won't do bimax on me, and they said i would just need ortho.
BUT, Ramieri is available to do something more after/during that, like i wanted to get some implants for my undereye area and gonial angles.

Also, both raffaini and ramieri will talk with my ortho for my situation. Now, I guess whatever ortho would work as long they don't botch me, and as long ramieri will talk with them to understand the situation, right? Right?!

I will do TC scan, cone beam, so Ramieri will have a more clear idea of my skull, and he will decide if that is the case to have orbital implants (but jesus christ, my eyes area is atrocious).

In general it's annoying how surgeons see me and they are like "You are crazy and with BDD, you are so good looking",

Lmao u don't need bimax or rhino and eyes surgeries are dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20670
Something is off with your lips (lower lip?), do you have a slight overbite?

How did you get a consultation without a CBCT scan?

How did you get a consultation without a CBCT scan?
With who?
Anyway i had x-rays scan of my skull and dental impressions (asked from Raffaini).

Then ramieri asked then for a ct scan

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
how much did they quote you

My return

Why though do you need bimax though? Becaue of a slight overbite?

You do not look recessed at all... maybe just camera angle... Whats your SNA and SNB?

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
With who?
Anyway i had x-rays scan of my skull and dental impressions (asked from Raffaini).

Then ramieri asked then for a ct scan
Ramieri asked for a CBCT scan up front for me so yeah.

Why though do you need bimax though? Becaue of a slight overbite?

Due this retarded site.
But honestly i do want a more defined jaw. Not bigger, but more angular... idk if i give the idea clear

you need to focus on fixing big phalios, going for bimax is just stupid, your jaw should be at the lower end of the list since it is pretty good

Due this retarded site.
But honestly i do want a more defined jaw. Not bigger, but more angular... idk if i give the idea clear
you could get a chin and neck lippo + if you want even more angularity implants

Due this retarded site.
Maybe you mean you want a SQUARE jaw? Then the best way is implants and fillers. TBH you are insane if you want to cut your jaw just to make those gonions pop. Also, bimax does not do this. You need sth else to extend the jaw laterally.

AND remember, SQUARE FACES ARE UGLIER THAN OVAL FACES. And you have an oval-ish face, while you want to mutilate yourself into a squared-jaw dude. Your jaw angles are MORE attractive than his according to woman's gaze:
Animated GIF

Also, it might not suit your face.

Anyways, unless you are really stuck on that overbite, bimax is NOT the procedure you need.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Oberyn
Maybe you mean you want a SQUARE jaw?

Yes but no. Not like the russian there you posted.
More like this.
IMG 20221019 225452

On the front it should loom like a v.. you know what i mean? More defined, not that Square. I don't wanna look like a fucking minecraft character

AND remember, SQUARE FACES ARE UGLIER THAN OVAL FACES.

??

Anyways, unless you are really stuck on that overbite, bimax is NOT the procedure you need.

I won't get it. Just ortho with invisalign.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
you literally look like a chadlite

I hope i was lol

Btw i am rated as 5 - 5.2ish on TRM. No girls interested in me. The last one that was interested, ghosted me for a dude like this

Edit: actually the last one was another one, ans i had a ons with her, but she was drunk and yet the thing just ended there and she is orbiting for a better guy

• JFL
Yes but no. Not like the russian there you posted.
More like this.
View attachment 1915808

On the front it should loom like a v.. you know what i mean? More defined, not that Square. I don't wanna look like a fucking minecraft character
From the front, that would be "square jaw".

What you show here is just a strong jawline near gonion. You do not need any implant or osteotomy for this shit. Filler is the best way to fix this. :feelsokman:
This
Hot-Sean-OPry-Pictures.jpg

is a LOT more attractive to women than this:
a6e217ec3589730c02505ea52fe7ac8a.jpg

NOTE the jaw angles to understand what i mean.

1st is OVAL face (perfect), the 2nd is SQUARE face (not perfect).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I hope i was lol

Btw i am rated as 5 - 5.2ish on TRM. No girls interested in me. The last one that was interested, ghosted me for a dude like this

Edit: actually the last one was another one, ans i had a ons with her, but she was drunk and yet the thing just ended there and she is orbiting for a better guy

Idk who this dude is, even though he is good looking,

SHE failed... because this dude is definitely using the backdoor... if you know what i mean :feelshehe:

Idk who this dude is, even though he is good looking,

SHE failed... because this dude is definitely using the backdoor... if you know what i mean :feelshehe:
Suergery won't do shit for this nigga. Maybe some under eye work but won't be a huge improvement.

• +1
Suergery won't do shit for this nigga. Maybe some under eye work but won't be a huge improvement.
In picture 4/4 filler into anterior cheek will 100% help: helped me at least. I had the same issue: negative orbital vector.

In picture 4/4 filler into anterior cheek will 100% help: helped me at least. I had the same issue: negative orbital vector.
Does it help with saggy lower lids/ scleral show?

Let’s be honest, none of us do
Well at least we formed a nice community here... since most people don't have any money, they never leave this forum :feelshehe:

Now, let me hear again:

LOOKS >>> MONEY yeah sure :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: YamiYugi
Does it help with saggy lower lids/ scleral show?
No, It helps with the groove in front of the cheek, under the orbital rim from the side profile.

For scleral show only serious surgery helps: the ONLY 100% way to fix that is retraction repair with spacer grafts. In anecdotal cases, saddle-orbital-rim implants can help.

But then, my injector told me that if he injected filler in the inner corner of the orbital rim, then it "MIGHT" raise the eyelid.

BUT again, mine is not the same as traditional scleral show. I just have a "wrong" lower eyelid shape: rounder. For OP, filler in the orbital rim will not do anything at all probably. I bet he has sloping outwards large orbits. So, for him, only spacer graft, and/or saddle implants. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I think on second inspection you under chin area is a bit saggy considering how lean you are- maybe a little bit of submental lipo could help, then a tiny bit of underye filler.

You defo dont need jaw surgery though- you wont benefit from it at all, trust me if both the italian doctors said no its because theres no benefit to it for you, those are some of the maxfacs that actually regularly take on normie tier guys looking to ascend not just very reccessed people like some maxfacs

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Artemis and Pakicel
I think on second inspection you under chin area is a bit saggy considering how lean you are- maybe a little bit of submental lipo could help, then a tiny bit of underye filler.

You defo dont need jaw surgery though- you wont benefit from it at all, trust me if both the italian doctors said no its because theres no benefit to it for you, those are some of the maxfacs that actually regularly take on normie tier guys looking to ascend not just very reccessed people like some maxfacs
Is jaw surgery worth it for better smile and looking better in general in motion?

Plus i feel like if they move his jaw even A LITTLE forward, he will turn total ogre. Look at his chin. It is already sticking out like some mountain. ANd with the jaw forward, it will turn into a witch's chin. Very arguable improvement... :feelsrope:

Plus i feel like if they move his jaw even A LITTLE forward, he will turn total ogre. Look at his chin. It is already sticking out like some mountain. ANd with the jaw forward, it will turn into a witch's chin. Very arguable improvement... :feelsrope:
They could just rotate the mandible downwards a bit...

• +1
Is jaw surgery worth it for better smile and looking better in general in motion?
yeah of course- a bad smile is normally caused by some sort of isseu with maxilla and coupled with other facial issues

• +1
They could just rotate the mandible downwards a bit...
theyd probably need to rotate the maxilla too if they did that which would give him a gummy smile and long midface, his jaw structure looks pretty close to ideal currently i really wouldnt fuck with it.

trust me i say this as someone who had surgery literally yesterday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Pakicel and Artemis
theyd probably need to rotate the maxilla too if they did that which would give him a gummy smile and long midface, his jaw structure looks pretty close to ideal currently i really wouldnt fuck with it.

trust me i say this as someone who had surgery literally yesterday
How is everything looking btw?

reply to my damn question fag, HOW MUCH DID THEY SAY THE SURGERIES WILL COST

How is everything looking btw?
Ive got a cast on my nose so cant really see the actual result yet- altho i can see under the cast that the alars have been narrowed up a bit and symettry improved. Ill send some proper before and afters in like 2 months or whnever the swelling has gone down suffieicently to see the main result- ive having the cast out next friday but itl probably still be quite swollen at that point

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
You have a shit mouth area and recessed under eyes. Would benefit from conservative bimax and infraorbital rim implants.

Good base though.

yeah, you need to do something for those eyes and infra.

Wtf is wrong with your lower lip tho? did you ask them that? idk mandible looks recessed compared to upper jaw but they know better tho

surgery by itself will not get you this:

View attachment 1915924
if you can't get Stacy after surgery you shouldn't get surgery. is this your theory? I have to say you are one of the biggest defeatist people on this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Detn86, WagedandReady, valhalar and 1 other person

What you show here is just a strong jawline near gonion. You do not need any implant or osteotomy for this shit. Filler is the best way to fix this. :feelsokman:

This

op doesn't have either and the second is ideal

Last edited:

This

This is very debatable.. like by a wide a margin. It's not even opry is that round lol..

But anyway, in some pics my face is like

It can be lighting, angularity, lens distortion or whatever cope else. But how do i know this is not what people see when they look at me?

Cuz he looks gay?
How many people looks gay but slay girls? You said she failed. I said she put me away and got him,

• +1
I think on second inspection you under chin area is a bit saggy considering how lean you are-

It is what i said to ramieri, he denied it lol
But like raffaini said i have no creases around my mouth jfl