I got my consultations with surgeons (Ramieri and Raffaini)

No, it's more like GetOutOfYourHouseAndfindAGirlfirendmaxx

Which i already do without success, like i said. I guess it is hard to read few word

Which i already do without success, like i said. I guess it is hard to read few word

There's a word in incel dictionary... Mentacel, u are def one of them.

U aspie maddafucka

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
op doesn't have either and the second is ideal
No, the first is ideal, which is shown in the study. Square jaws are ok, but generally PSL autism.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
There's a word in incel dictionary... Mentacel, u are def one of them.

U aspie maddafucka
Based on what? :forcedsmile:
Oh yeah, some cropped pics 🤣
I hope you are not the smartest one in your family jfl

This is very debatable.. like by a wide a margin. It's not even opry is that round lol..

But anyway, in some pics my face is like

It can be lighting, angularity, lens distortion or whatever cope else. But how do i know this is not what people see when they look at me?

If you look straight into the camera, you will be the same as O'pry. AND even if women see you like this from below, at close distance, your jaw is still attractive to women. Definitely not sth to break the jaw about.

Based on what? :forcedsmile:
Oh yeah, some cropped pics 🤣
I hope you are not the smartest one in your family jfl
Based off facts...

U never got a girlfriends even if u are gl... U are aspie

No, the first is ideal, which is shown in the study. Square jaws are ok, but generally PSL autism.
Metal gear rising metal gear rising revengeance

Honestly i feel like it's how @Oberyn said. Square is better and i don't have opry's jaw, not even similar, anyway.

Even cuz there is a morph online of Opry with a bit wider and more defined jaw, and he looks better

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Oberyn
Yeah you need bimax with a lot of forward movement plus genio. Search for another surgeon that will perform this on you. It will look great.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and cutecel
Yeah you need bimax with a lot of forward movement plus genio. Search for another surgeon that will perform this on you. It will look great.
Least troll user on this site

• JFL
Reactions: valhalar
yeah, you need to do something for those eyes and infra.

Wtf is wrong with your lower lip tho? did you ask them that? idk mandible looks recessed compared to upper jaw but they know better tho

lol bro, read the thread.
I asked them and they say i need ortho for that

bro share your xrays too.

From the front, that would be "square jaw".

What you show here is just a strong jawline near gonion. You do not need any implant or osteotomy for this shit. Filler is the best way to fix this. :feelsokman:

This
Hot-Sean-OPry-Pictures.jpg

is a LOT more attractive to women than this:
a6e217ec3589730c02505ea52fe7ac8a.jpg

NOTE the jaw angles to understand what i mean.

1st is OVAL face (perfect), the 2nd is SQUARE face (not perfect).
since when is it comfirmed oval moggs square face?

AND remember, SQUARE FACES ARE UGLIER THAN OVAL FACES.

Also, it might not suit your face.
Idk in pics with flash i look with a Square jaw and not even that bad

• Love it
Reactions: Artemis
You have a shit mouth area and recessed under eyes. Would benefit from conservative bimax and infraorbital rim implants.

Good base though.
Nobody wanted to get me a bimax

trust me if both the italian doctors said no its because theres no benefit to it for you,
Idk bro, raffaini even told me that i don't look having those creseas around my mouth, and i am the only one who sees them :feelswat:

He led me down so much like i was a delusional model who sees imaginary flaws.. i don't even ask for a more defined jaw or for the nose anymore at that point.

Also i get a couple of consultations for the eyes area. In the first one the surgeon did treat me like i was delusional as well.. my eyes area is perfect, not flaws.. it's just the lighing..
Bro, in this site, on discord, on reddit, in other sites, people see me and say that my eyes are my biggest flaw. Lol

So really, i am wondering in which way surgeon are considering if a patient is a surgery candidate or not

Will either of these surgeons perform surgery if you don't have malocclusion, I want surgery purely for aesthetic reasons. Namely, a high cut lefort-1 to move my midface forward slightly.

Will either of these surgeons perform surgery if you don't have malocclusion, I want surgery purely for aesthetic reasons. Namely, a high cut lefort-1 to move my midface forward slightly.
No

Square jaw is more attractive than oval lol also a big chin is a must as well.

This shit is depressing but make sure u do the surgery right

Square jaw is more attractive than oval lol also a big chin is a must as well.

This shit is depressing but make sure u do the surgery right
I know square jaw is better that's why i want a more defined jaw (not bigger, more angular)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
I know square jaw is better that's why i want a more defined jaw (not bigger, more angular)

Yeah it's a good idea bro hope the surgery goes well 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Talking Late
Yeah it's a good idea bro hope the surgery goes well 🙏

Will i get them tho?
Ramieri isn't even responding to my emails.

I had the consultation with the ortho today and i should weat invisalign, but he wants to close my diastemas by getting the teeth closer to each other.. won't this make my mouth or palate smaller?
Wouldn't be better using veneers? Even cuz my teeth are a bit smaller

Indeed he can go for veneers for the top teeth and not for the bottom ones.. idk

I sort of agree with conservative bimax. You just have a large chin which hides it. Conservative bimax + a very slight chin REDUCTION would look better.

• +1
I think the available studies are too limited tbh. Not enough out there

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
My return

So I got consultations with both Raffaini and Ramieri. Both won't do bimax on me, and they said i would just need ortho.
BUT, Ramieri is available to do something more after/during that, like i wanted to get some implants for my undereye area and gonial angles.

Also, both raffaini and ramieri will talk with my ortho for my situation. Now, I guess whatever ortho would work as long they don't botch me, and as long ramieri will talk with them to understand the situation, right? Right?!

I will do TC scan, cone beam, so Ramieri will have a more clear idea of my skull, and he will decide if that is the case to have orbital implants (but jesus christ, my eyes area is atrocious).

Idk if i will get invisalign
EDIT: Nevermind, i will

In general it's annoying how surgeons see me and they are like "You are crazy and with BDD, you are so good looking",

meanwhile girls see me and they are like "ew"

In some pics i look the greatest incel ever

I cant tell if this nigger is for real hes borderline chad lite

I sort of agree with conservative bimax. You just have a large chin which hides it. Conservative bimax + a very slight chin REDUCTION would look better.
I won't do bimax anyway.. why does nobody read the post? lol

Invisalign + implants at best

Last edited:
  • +1
I really don't like the idea of closing the gap between my teeth by getting them closer to each other... Won't this make my mouth smaller?

Or the ortho wants to do it only on the top teeth at max.. won't this my lip looking even smaller? jfl

I really don't like the idea of closing the gap between my teeth by getting them closer to each other... Won't this make my mouth smaller?

Or the ortho wants to do it only on the top teeth at max.. won't this my lip looking even smaller? jfl
No thats definetely not what your orthodontist should do with you. Both sets of your teeth, your maxillary and mandibular teeth, don't have the proper inclination, there literally inclined backwards(and your lower fronth teeth are even more inclined backwards). And because of this your lips aren't getting the support they need, hence the weird look of your lips. Your orthodontist is supposed to make them incline forwards. That would fix the issue. Rn afaik from the photo of one of your posts, especially your lower teeth are inclined so backwards that your lower lip literally don't have any support at all. It looks like a babies lower lip you know? Babies have that kind of lower lip because their teeth haven't erupted yet. Your teeth are inclined so backwards that your lower lip resembles that of a baby, it almost looks like you don't have any teeth on your lower jaw at all, no lip support... If you lived in Turkey, I would recommend you an orthodontist that would completely fix this issue non surgically, and I bet here that you would get perfect results, the look that you want, but you probably don't...

No thats definetely not what your orthodontist should do with you. Both sets of your teeth, your maxillary and mandibular teeth, don't have the proper inclination, there literally inclined backwards(and your lower fronth teeth are even more inclined backwards). And because of this your lips aren't getting the support they need, hence the weird look of your lips. Your orthodontist is supposed to make them incline forwards. That would fix the issue. Rn afaik from the photo of one of your posts, especially your lower teeth are inclined so backwards that your lower lip literally don't have any support at all. It looks like a babies lower lip you know? Babies have that kind of lower lip because their teeth haven't erupted yet. Your teeth are inclined so backwards that your lower lip resembles that of a baby, it almost looks like you don't have any teeth on your lower jaw at all, no lip support... If you lived in Turkey, I would recommend you an orthodontist that would completely fix this issue non surgically, and I bet here that you would get perfect results, the look that you want, but you probably don't...
Yes, indeed he said my teeth are tilted backwards.. so he wanna make them more tilted forward, and to raise the top ones and lower the bottom ones a bit -he said my face is a bit wider than longer-

This tbh. Just get chin reduction + Invisalign/braces to fix lower lip, and some custom infra’s

Op no ignore this advice. You will look like shit
I was agreeing with the suggestion for a SLIGHT reduction, if any. Forgot to include the fucking word slight and now everyone’s assuming he’s in danger of having a convex profile if he listens