I got my hgh!

They ship to Europe the shipping is not that fast and I didn’t receive any BAC water with it so I had to order some
alright but how much will it last u?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Whats ur age
I got 200 IU to start off with. I'm going to be running 4 IU of this daily with my stack. I ordered some BAC water because I don't have much right now.

This is my stack rn:
- 12.5 mg of Aromasin daily
- 15 mg of MK-677 daily
- 5 mg of CJC-1295 weekly
- 300 mcg of Ipamorelin daily
- 4 IU of HGH daily
- 1000 mg of Metformin

View attachment 3067857

@Azonin @ryuken @WhoTookVendetta @Orc @GlamourPursuer @Gaygymmaxx @irkkedmulatto

My stats:

- 6'2 ¼" in the morning
- 6'1 ½" at night

how has mk-677 been for you? Made me shit atleast 7 times a day, all 70% percent liquid

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
tag me in update threads. i’m starting a height stack in august too

I got 200 IU to start off with. I'm going to be running 4 IU of this daily with my stack. I ordered some BAC water because I don't have much right now.

This is my stack rn:
- 15 mg of MK-677 daily
- 4 IU of HGH daily
- 1000 mg of Metformin

View attachment 3067857

@Azonin @ryuken @WhoTookVendetta @Orc @GlamourPursuer @Gaygymmaxx @irkkedmulatto

My stats:

- 6'2 ¼" in the morning
- 6'1 ½" at night
Ur boutta get jacked too

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Increasing serum hgh levels in you blood will not result in more growth

also there is a big trend going on where scammers send you stupid retard asses fake hgh

This is my stack rn:
- 15 mg of MK-677 daily
- 4 IU of HGH daily
- 1000 mg of Metformin

View attachment 3067857

My stats:

- 6'2 ¼" in the morning
- 6'1 ½" at night
Hope you reach 6.5ft

Gatekeeping
AHAHAHAHH this nigger gatekeeping when he revealed it costs 600 monthly JFL if you had half a brain you could source all of these for 1/10 of the price

AHAHAHAHH this nigger gatekeeping when he revealed it costs 600 monthly JFL if you had half a brain you could source all of these for 1/10 of the price
Well first of all I just heard about QSC and that’s where I ordered the hgh from but I’m going to order the CJC from there instead of peptide sciences

Who pays all of these expensive stuff? you're 16 wtf.

How much did u pay for it?

where are u from bhai

You’re stupid u can nuke your face and mess up your hormones for height and you’re 6’2 asswhole

• +1
Reactions: iminvisible
Based would do this if I was younger and had the money mirin

This is my stack rn:
- 15 mg of MK-677 daily
- 4 IU of HGH daily
- 1000 mg of Metformin

View attachment 3067857

My stats:

- 6'2 ¼" in the morning
- 6'1 ½" at night
How long do you run this stack and where do you inject and buy

don’t listen to any other manlet here, buy more and blast more

6’2 is unimpressive compared to 6’4+

• +1
Reactions: Aero

This is my stack rn:
- 15 mg of MK-677 daily
- 4 IU of HGH daily
- 1000 mg of Metformin

View attachment 3067857

My stats:

- 6'2 ¼" in the morning
- 6'1 ½" at night
have you grown since april?

How old are you? I'm asking cause I feel this wouldnt work if you're over 21. Also did you get it prescribed?

Prepare to be very bloated btw lol

I take 500mg test a week + 10 ui hgh daily, is Aromasin daily ideal? I mainly just take it on injection days twice a week. Anyways good shit hope it all goes to plan buddy, praying you reach 7 ft.

You could risk becoming hypoglycaemic
Just take a glucose tablet or DIY some sugar and cranberry juice. Do you think that sort of hypoglycaemia lasts more than 20 mins or even less? Just get a glucometer and if the number is low have some glucose. Eventually, you'll be able to roughly guess at what dose you become hypo and you'll plan your meals and supplements around that and it won't be an issue.

Hypoglycaemia isn't some "permanent issue" in this case — it's just you needing more sugar.

How did you get it? How old are you? And where did you get your MK?

Just take a glucose tablet or DIY some sugar and cranberry juice. Do you think that sort of hypoglycaemia lasts more than 20 mins or even less? Just get a glucometer and if the number is low have some glucose. Eventually, you'll be able to roughly guess at what dose you become hypo and you'll plan your meals and supplements around that and it won't be an issue.

Hypoglycaemia isn't some "permanent issue" in this case — it's just you needing more sugar.
im well aware, but the fluctuations created from metformin as a non diabetic will increase the chance of becoming prediabetic due to the increased variance in blood sugar levels, as a result insulin resistance will increase and increased chance of developing type 2 diabetes

Im type 1 diabetic i know how it works

im well aware, but the fluctuations created from metformin as a non diabetic will increase the chance of becoming prediabetic due to the increased variance in blood sugar levels, as a result insulin resistance will increase and increased chance of developing type 2 diabetes

Im type 1 diabetic i know how it works
I'm not diabetic, so you'll probably have some insight here. Many guys I know use metformin (and have started doing this several years ago) as a substitute for insulin in combination with HGH and AAS to mimic the "anabolic trinity" and have not developed any significant or permanent issues with insulin resistance or things of that nature. Could you tell me more on how likely you think this risk of substantive damage or negative effect is, since again, this is just metformin, and not full on slin abuse, (which again if done properly — yes here we can mention tautology and survivorship bias, etc — will have no long term negative effect, we can look at Milos Sarcev — although maybe he went far enough and became diabetic as some speculate, although I am unconvinced — for example and his protocols — or we can look at the far safer and even more toned down ones on enhancedbb.com, from which no one has yet become diabetic — of course insulin resistance will build, but that then is sensitised again when needed), who are doing a lot more than just metformin and they're fine (again some are not, but this tends to be from massive, massive insulin abuse and not metformin). In bodybuilding circles, we usually talk about insulin resistance as a reversible thing and its treated more like a spectrum (again, we're not talking about full-on diabetes level insulin resistance, we try not to get it that far), and when it gets high enough we usually take a step back on what we're taking and carbs and let it sensitise.

This is my stack rn:
- 15 mg of MK-677 daily
- 4 IU of HGH daily
- 1000 mg of Metformin

View attachment 3067857

My stats:

- 6'2 ¼" in the morning
- 6'1 ½" at night
How rich are you nigger

As long as it works. I don't know about the impurities, though. I'll update you on how I feel on it, but I have too much body dysmorphia to give up.
Send Qsc hgh link how much did it cost?