Sam//Roy
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2025
- Posts
- 46
- Reputation
- 32
I been having problems with my skin since i am 13/14. It simply started because I was living and eating like shit. Now since almost a year I have been eating pretty much only good and I still got inflimated red ugly ass skin. Pretty much almost all pimples disappeared in some months but my skin still looks aged and fkin scandalous. Do I just have to wait even longer and it will heal? Or is it over with and I just make some cartel skin me alive?? Also I sometimes still have breakouts (so pimples) for whatever reason and I really dont know why. Even after some days that I am sure off I did everything right. Also I am a lazy fuck and since I live in germany it takes like 6 months to get accutune