I got rejected again

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
by this girl:

we are in the same social group, and i got intoduced to her today. She added me on socials, but i aint even gonna bother because i could tell im just a friend/acuintance. But you know:

muh social circles
muh common interests
muh lowering your standards

And surprise surprise, alt girl again who is into dogs and science/satanism. fuck this shit, and fuck lowering your standards. gettting your looksmatch in 2024 is basically dating up if you are sub 6. I might as well start scamming girls on tinder again tbh ngl, at least they fog so rejection is easier to take. Getting rejected by sub 6 girls is just humiliation rly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, finn899, Primalsplit and 6 others
So she rejected u by following u on ig?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Primalsplit, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Go for dogs bro. Forget about girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Primalsplit and Deleted member 57464
30yo single mom roastie only in 2024

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 57464
Humblebrag

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 57464
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 22918
i cant cope getting rrejected like this anymore
Shut the fuck up. Social circle, PhD, girls adding you on ig. Clearly came here to brag. I Will track you and sodomize your ass

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Primalsplit, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Shut the fuck up. Social circle, PhD, girls adding you on ig. Clearly came here to brag. I Will track you and sodomize your ass
she doesnt like me and she is a 4/10, its over

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
by this girl:

View attachment 2685865

we are in the same social group, and i got intoduced to her today. She added me on socials, but i aint even gonna bother because i could tell im just a friend/acuintance. But you know:

muh social circles
muh common interests

And surprise surprise, alt girl again who is into dogs and science/satanism. fuck this shit, and fuck lowering your standards. gettting your looksmatch in 2024 is basically dating up if you are sub 6. I might as well start scamming girls on tinder again tbh ngl, at least they fog so rejection is easier to take. Getting rejected by sub 6 girls is just humiliation rly.
Stop doing that just. Just focus on bassmaxxing and become the next Thundercat.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
girls adding you on ig.
Doesn’t mean shit bruh. I’ve had girls follow me, liked my pics on insta back them but still didn’t get shit. When I thought I had a chance, she posted a pic of her in pantyhose sitting on her bf’s lap.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
by this girl:

View attachment 2685865

muh social circles
muh common interests

Bro she looks like she been thrusted and pounded, used and abused by chad. Her pussy probably loose af.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: finn899, Primalsplit and Deleted member 57464
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Primalsplit
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Who? I mean Tyson ballou bro
OP ain’t nothing like Tyson ballou. He’s the one getting cucked by all the females around him and he’s clearly Kurt Ballou instead of Tyson

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and St.TikTokcel
Bro she looks like she been thrusted and pounded, used and abused by chad. Her pussy probably loose af.
every non deformed girl in greece is like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and FaceAboveAll
  • Ugh..
She only added him on ig it's meaningless he got zero IOIs

• So Sad
@Primalsplit put him down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 57464