Deleted member 19152

Gold

It's over guys, Cant cope with anything. Have good life

• +1
Reactions: Erik-JĆ³n
6"1 Chang will be watching over you

deserved for not using a vetted website

ugfreak.to :ogre:

Who tf is the aromasin guy is he a user here?

Iā€™ve been of aromasin for like a month and a half Iā€™m gonna get on again this week but Iā€™m not looking forward to the inevitable acne and brain fog

Iā€™ve been of aromasin for like a month and a half Iā€™m gonna get on again this week but Iā€™m not looking forward to the inevitable acne and brain fog
where did you get it from

Im literally gonna save this guys contact, and in years i will locate him and go ER on every family member he has

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Stopping@Nothing19
FUCKKKKK NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAA
EVERYONE IS HAVING FUN ON SUMMER AND I HAVE TO TAKE SUPLEMENTATION FOR WOMAN WITH BREAST CANCER TO GROW MI FUCKING LEGS AND FUCKING PIN MYSELF WITH NOT REGULATED COMPOUNDS:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Fuck all this niggers

@FreakkForLife this guy really called u a scammer :jfl:
what the fuck are yo talking about fucking nigger ,it has nothing to do with freak, why would he be the aromasin guy fucking retarded as monkey brandead nigga

• JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Bonesbonesbonesbone
what the fuck are yo talking about fucking nigger ,it has nothing to do with freak, why would he be the aromasin guy fucking retarded as monkey brandead nigga
Bro itā€™s not me you brandead monkey itā€™s @Bonesbonesbonesbone who is saying freak is a scammer fucking nimcompoop

• So Sad
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Bro itā€™s not me you brandead monkey itā€™s @Bonesbonesbonesbone who is saying freak is a scammer fucking nimcompoop
ah ok i meant that chinise gook mothefucker sorry mate.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Im literally gonna save this guys contact, and in years i will locate him and go ER on every family member he has
Which site did u buy it from?

Btw,Keratopigmentation is bullshit and debunked.

U can get blind from it.
60% complication rate.

Read the quoted post here.

Keratopigmentation is not an ocular implant. Please don't ever reply to me again until you learn how to read studies. It's literally FDA approved.

wtf is aromasin and how did u get scammed

@Bitchwhipper2 got scammed also... by a user here

Imagine getting scammed, thats tuff.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime