I got TEETH gaps from mewing

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
fuk that, Is it a good or a bad thing? my teeth looks like a piano...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, athnico, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
Yes bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Jfl spongebob the mewer

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Stare, Griffith and 2 others
That means it's working. Your pallate is widening.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 10107, draco and 7 others
This isnt possible , mewing doesnt work like MSE , it maybe a shit tongue placement ( on the teeth ) or a other problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 4804, Stare and 6 others
This isnt possible , mewing doesnt work like MSE , it maybe a shit tongue placement ( on the teeth ) or a other problem
i got front,and canine gaps

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 4416, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 3 others
It's a good thing that means it's working. Your dentist won't tell you shit because the are not into Mew world.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and goat2x
It's a good thing that means it's working. Your dentist won't tell you shit because the are not into Mew world.

Typical greycel reaction . Mewing is tongue on your palate . Ofc dentist are more knowledgeable than us .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee, loromate and goat2x
Typical greycel reaction . Mewing is tongue on your palate . Ofc dentist are more knowledgeable than us .
Normal dentists/orthodontists are not specialized in "mewing" area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and goat2x
Nope it’s a good thing keep doing it, i developed a gap in my front two teeth and it closed on its own about a month in, that was like 10 months ago and hasn’t opened up since and my palate is MUCH wider, lol it gave me a low iq lisp when I tried to pronounce certain words from the air flowing in between my teeth like a whistle

edit- if you are touching any part of your tongue to your teeth that’s probably the reason for change and not palate expansion itself, if this is the case you need to fix it ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, SpearOfOrion and goat2x
Normal dentists/orthodontists are not specialized in "mewing" area

No they are not because they are orthodontist , they know the whole mouth area , and teeth shouldnt be involved in the mewing processus : op have aa other problem.

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
No they are not because they are orthodontist , they know the whole mouth area , and teeth shouldnt be involved in the mewing processus : op have aa other problem.
What problem do i have? My tounge posture is perfect im 100%

the entire point of mewing from an evolutionary stand point is to prevent the teeth from collapsing in on itself from a lack of support to gravity, the tongue at the top is meant to keep the teeth straight and wide, if you have a narrow palate and begin to mew, obviously as your teeth begin to adapt there will have to be gaps for palate expansion to take place
What problem do i have? My tounge posture is perfect im 100%
ok that’s fine then keep doing it, if you aren’t making tongue-tooth contact its just good palate expansion

• +1
Reactions: draco and goat2x
No all dentists are specialized in orthodontics, just like not all dentists/orthodontists are specialized in orthotropics. They are all different areas with very different approaches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and goat2x
the entire point of mewing from an evolutionary stand point is to prevent the teeth from collapsing in on itself from a lack of support to gravity, the tongue at the top is meant to keep the teeth straight and wide, if you have a narrow palate and begin to mew, obviously as your teeth begin to adapt there will have to be gaps for palate expansion to take place

ok that’s fine then keep doing it, if you aren’t making tongue-tooth contact its just good palate expansion

No you are wrong , the tongue on herself can't expend the palate in a horizontaly way .

The tongue push the palate upward and, forward .

Only MSE can create gape between your teeth ( because of a larger maxilla =palate) .

Op is not 6 year old , he cant open his palate like this with his tongue who can give approximatively 500g of, upward pressure.

I dont know OP teeths gape issues, but he should go to a orthodontist.

No you are wrong , the tongue on herself can't expend the palate in a horizontaly way .

The tongue push the palate upward and, forward .

Only MSE can create gape between your teeth ( because of a larger maxilla =palate) .

Op is not 6 year old , he cant open his palate like this with his tongue who can give approximatively 500g of, upward pressure.

I dont know OP teeths gape issues, but he should go to a orthodontist.
no lol that’s faulty no logic your don’t have to expand your maxilla to widen the palate horizonzontally, orthodontic palate expanders serve the same exact function as your tongue does when it’s applying its force, and these also result in a gap in the front teeth despite not widening then maxilla like MSE, although mse would probably expand your palate much faster than a normal orthodontic expander would

• +1
Reactions: athnico and goat2x
no lol that’s faulty no logic your don’t have to expand your maxilla to widen the palate horizonzontally, orthodontic palate expanders serve the same exact function as your tongue does when it’s applying its force, and these also result in a gap in the front teeth despite not widening then maxilla like MSE, although mse would probably expand your palate much faster than a normal orthodontic expander would

By orthodontic palate expender you mean removable palate expander ?

If yes they cant put enough pressure on the palate to create teeths gapes , i talk for a utilization post puberty .

And those removable palate expender doesnt work like the tongue ; they dont put upward pressure , only horizontal pressure .

If you want to expend your palate post puberty , your tongue or removable palate expender wont do nothing , so this is why i think op's teeth gape aint come from mewing .

it means his palate is widening retard

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and retard
isn't it intuitive that this comes from mewing? the palate got wider quicker than the teeth could close the gap, it's a completely normal thing.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
By orthodontic palate expender you mean removable palate expander ?

If yes they cant put enough pressure on the palate to create teeths gapes , i talk for a utilization post puberty .

And those removable palate expender doesnt work like the tongue ; they dont put upward pressure , only horizontal pressure .

If you want to expend your palate post puberty , your tongue or removable palate expender wont do nothing , so this is why i think op's teeth gape aint come from mewing .
i don’t think you know what u mean by upwards and outwards pressure, imagine you have a thing of Plato spread out on a table and you take your hand and push into it with an “upwards” force, even though your force isn’t being directly applied laterally the palate will still expand in width similar to how the plato would spread out and compress despite there being no horizontal force; the same premise applies to the palate

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Think about it this way, mse splits the mid palatal suture in order to create an expansion. So you are literally ripping your upper jaw in half. Do you really think the tounge is even remotely capable of doing the same thing?

Think about it this way, mse splits the mid palatal suture in order to create an expansion. So you are literally ripping your upper jaw in half. Do you really think the tounge is even remotely capable of doing the same thing?

True. Op should go to the ortho.

MSE = Big forces
Tongue = smaller forces
Big forces = fast and very noticeable changes
Smaller forces = slower and less noticeable changes

Obviously ead got a much bigger diastema than OP, yet that doesn’t mean OP’s claim is false? Like why would his entire his teeth not develop gaps and when he begins to mew he just coincidentally gets a change in teeth position that’s he never experienced at any other point in his life? jfl

• +1
i don’t think you know what u mean by upwards and outwards pressure, imagine you have a thing of Plato spread out on a table and you take your hand and push into it with an “upwards” force, even though your force isn’t being directly applied laterally the palate will still expand in width similar to how the plato would spread out and compress despite there being no horizontal force; the same premise applies to the palate

Yeah i understand but this isnt a answer . Tongur cant, apply enough force to create teeths gape. , moreover op havr finished his puberty.

• +1
Yeah i understand but this isnt a answer . Tongur cant, apply enough force to create teeths gape. , moreover op havr finished his puberty.
you are literally pulling these claims out of your ass, I had very crowded teeth before my braces and within 1 week of mewing I developed a gap in my front teeth that had never happened before in my entire life. “Muh bro it’s just a coincidence keep coping your teeth just randomly got a gap not mewing bro”

• +1
fuk that, Is it a good or a bad thing? my teeth looks like a piano...
Now get Invisalign for a couple thousand and you’re good

• +1
It means rope

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
you are literally pulling these claims out of your ass, I had very crowded teeth before my braces and within 1 week of mewing I developed a gap in my front teeth that had never happened before in my entire life. “Muh bro it’s just a coincidence keep coping your teeth just randomly got a gap not mewing bro”

Tongue pressure cant.be enough to split the palate suture in a horizontal way . That it .

Op have gapes because of a other thing , im not saying mewing doesbt work but im saying mewing cant do that at all. Or maybe his tongue rest on his teeths

Lol niggas saying they see changes on their teeth one week mewing. Maybe i should try this cope and see what happens

MSE = Big forces
Tongue = smaller forces
Big forces = fast and very noticeable changes
Smaller forces = slower and less noticeable changes

Obviously ead got a much bigger diastema than OP, yet that doesn’t mean OP’s claim is false? Like why would his entire his teeth not develop gaps and when he begins to mew he just coincidentally gets a change in teeth position that’s he never experienced at any other point in his life? jfl
Its probably just arveola bone remodelling, it is possible to "expand" your palate by pushing the teeth out of the bone, thats what aaga and other systems do.

True skeletal expansion can't be achieved once your sutures are closed.

• +1
Reactions: Sergio-OMS
Lol niggas saying they see changes on their teeth one week mewing. Maybe i should try this cope and see what happens
True. Op should go to the ortho.
i started it 3 months ago when i was bored but i did everything the right way,i go to my ortho next week anyways, i will update

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and RAITEIII
either u saw serious palate widening from it or ur imagining things

how can i imagine a big ass gap between my teeth?
no maybe it was there before and u just noticed it now

but sounds like u really did get that from mewing which is surprising

no maybe it was there before and u just noticed it now

but sounds like u really did get that from mewing which is surprising
thats the funny thing... From 2019 July i took 6120 selfies...Being mentally retarded is helpful sometimes

thats the funny thing... From 2019 July i took 6120 selfies...Being mentally retarded is helpful sometimes
how long per day did u mew

how long per day did u mew
it became a habit after 1 month tbh, but i do everything like what Mike Jew says, i even gather the saliva with my tounge and shit,
I will go to my ortho next week and they measured my palate widht like half a year ago, i will compare it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: draco and Deleted member 4209
what age are you

rainbowcel moment

• JFL