I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

D

Deleted member 13588

Silver

True story! Try it too. Great stuff. Fortunately no excessive hip growth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, rooman, Yerico7 and 21 others
what's the dosage? where to buy? how often to take? proof(doesn't matter too much I believe you)

• +1
Reactions: Dyuke, poopoohead, ;-; and 1 other person
its true

ive seen ops results

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Slob, Deleted member 14392 and 7 others
keep spreading false hope faggot late bloomer grew naturally to tall stature despite your midget parents

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, Slob, horizontallytall and 20 others
You need to show proof to give us hope bro

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, m0ss26, MM299579 and 17 others

True story! Try it too. Great stuff. Fortunately no excessive hip growth.

Alright...
Maybe give a little bit information before recommending it to anyone. Like which route did you took it(oral, sublingual, as an injection, nasal....?), dosage etc...

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss, Marsiere214, Wallenberg and 6 others
You grew 9cm?

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 1 other person
We talk about height or dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 47332, soontoaccend and 30 others
what's the dosage? where to buy? how often to take? proof(doesn't matter too much I believe you)
Ideally you should take 0.5 µg/kg/h to achieve serum levels comparable to those found naturally in pregnancy.

Unfortunately the drug's half Life is kinda short, therefore you should take it at morning and evening! (In studies they used intravenous delivery via continuous infusion)

In my case it would be 0.5 µg/kg/h * 12 hours * 70 kg = 420 µg every 12 hours

Although some high quality studies say that half of it should also be enough to reach comparable effects: therefore 210µg every 12 hours (the dosage I took. That stuff is expensive als hell, therefore I recommend 0.25µg/kg/h)

Some interesting read: Grossman, Jason; Frishman, William H. (2010). Relaxin. Cardiology in Review, 18(6), 305–312. doi:10.1097/crd.0b013e3181f493e3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: yirma19, Jigen, AscendingHero and 8 others
Ideally you should take 0.5 µg/kg/h to achieve serum levels comparable to those found naturally in pregnancy.

Unfortunately the drug's half Life is kinda short, therefore you should take it at morning and evening! (In studies they used intravenous delivery)

Although some high quality studies say that half of it should also be enough to reach comparable effects: therefore 210µg every 12 hours (the dosage I took. That stuff is expensive als hell, therefore I recommend 0.25µg/kg/h)

Some interesting read: Grossman, Jason; Frishman, William H. (2010). Relaxin. Cardiology in Review, 18(6), 305–312. doi:10.1097/crd.0b013e3181f493e3
So you took it intravenously?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
I will post pictures soon. The user "Sexually Abusive" already saw some of my preliminary results.

I will talk about "buying sources" soon (not easy to get that stuff! :LOL:)

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, SubhumanCurrycel, Marsiere214 and 11 others

Unfortunately the drug's half Life is kinda short, therefore you should take it at morning and evening! (In studies they used intravenous delivery)

I don't wanna get pregnant. Also, how is it possible to grow 9 cm at 33? If that's true I will wait until my growth plates are closed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Patient A, Pumanator and 7 others
So you took it intravenously?
At first I sniffed it... but that was a dumb idea. The Relaxin molecule is fucking huge. About 6000 Dalton.

You can eat that shit, but bio-availability isn't that great.

So yes, after some beginner's mistakes I started to inject it. A good friend of mine is was a pharmacist. He mixed a suitable solution.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Pumanator, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Tales

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Traxanas, Warlow and 13 others
One major side effect that I've noticed: That stuff definitely loosens you up... majorly... your tissue will "stretch" like a fucking bubble gum. I somewhat miss my past body tension and skin tightness. Not sure if this will reverse...

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Traxanas, Patient A and 12 others
Wow. manlet niggers will really go to the extent of poisoning themselves for life to get taller

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 27660, alriodai and 21 others
Tales. Good luck scamming some retards with your "sources".

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, AscendingHero, Traxanas and 15 others
Searching for sources I found this
Added a new study directly below. The most likely cause of the pregnancy height gain some females experience is due to increase in tendon length as there doesn’t seem to be any logical connection between relaxin and longitudinal bone growth. Although the cattle pelvic height growth study seems to indicate that relaxin could somehow induce articular cartilage endochondral ossification results in pelvic height growth.

Ligament​

Relaxin hormone alters ligament mechanics due to its collagenolytic effect mediated by discharge of matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) (Qin et al., 1997), collagenase (Wiqvist et al., 1984; Granstrom et al., 1992), and plasminogen activator (Koay et al., 1983). Relaxin treatment in pregnant cattle increased pelvic width and height

These linear increases in pelvic height were 510, 264 and 204%, and pelvic width, were 280, 213 and 204% of the respective pretreatment rates for small, medium and large heifers.

It seems that Op story has a some foundation, much more than several stacks of heightmax that I've read here

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, Yerico7, zeshama and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, WanderingBurro, TheDragon and 11 others
@SexuallyAbusive ur not the type of guy to front with heightmaxxing bullshit, but bro 8cm from relaxin sounds sketch, u sure?

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, AscendingHero and Deleted member 13588
Ok, but where can I get it?

• +1
@FreakkForLife what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and FreakkForLife
  • +1
Wow. manlet niggers will really go to the extent of poisoning themselves for life to get taller
Well, height is a major factor in men's attractivness.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
How much did it cost,?

Those are the two sources where I bought it! I have to add that I got a huge quantity discount due to the amount of Relaxin that I've been buying there. I contacted them in advance to negotiate a discounted price.

You can get it a lot cheaper via sketchy Chinese Lab Sources, but there comes the risk of impurities, fakes, cut down stuff etc. Funnily enough a few Labs in Wuhan are selling that stuff at an affordable price, but don't ask me whether the Wuhan stuff is legit. I don't now.

The good thing about Relaxin is: It's continuing to have an impact after a 4-week treatment regimen. I took it over a time-span of 4 weeks, but the "biological" cascade effects caused by it lasted for many months. That it also the reason why in "stroke" / "heart failure" prevention a one-day Relaxin infusion is enough to cause long lasting preventative effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh, nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 21146 and 8 others
April fools!

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 7 others

You can get it a lot cheaper via sketchy Chinese Lab Sources, but there comes the risk of impurities, fakes, cut down stuff etc. Funnily enough a few Labs in Wuhan are selling that stuff at an affordable price, but don't ask me whether the Wuhan stuff is legit. I don't now.

The good thing about Relaxin is: It's continuing to have an impact after a 4-week treatment regimen. I took it over a time-span of 4 weeks, but the "biological" cascade effects caused by it lasted for many months. That it also the reason why in "stroke" / "heart failure" prevention a one-day Relaxin infusion is enough to cause long lasting preventative effects.
Where did u personally get it??

Unfortunately the drug's half Life is kinda short, therefore you should take it at morning and evening! (In studies they used intravenous delivery via continuous infusion)

So,u took 420 mcg per day?
And 5 mg costs 50$m

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxFanatic and Deleted member 13588
So how tall you rn ?

• +1
I
So,u took 420 mcg per day?
And 5 mg costs 50$m
I got a huge quantity discount due to the amount of Relaxin that I've been buying there. I contacted them in advance to negotiate a discounted price. I was paying 15$ per 5µg. But yeah, still a huge amount of money. 1,260 $ per day and 30,249 $ for 4 weeks. (I took it 6 days a week. I left out Sundays). Fortunately I make good money, so I had the means to finance that shit. M. Sc. engineer at @ NASDAQ 100 company.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Dyuke, Deleted member 22354 and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, SubhumanCurrycel, AscendingHero and 5 others
5'10 now.

I've started at 5'7... gained quickly to 5'9 and plateaued at 5'10. A height that I am content with.
Just used relaxin ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and FreakkForLife
At those two sources that I've posted. (But there are dozen other sellers...)
1.did u feel any side effects??

2.do u think if u had taken it for longer,u would have gained more height?

Just used relaxin ?
Yes. I've been also thinking about adding MK677, Glucosamine and Chondroitin and all that other stuff to gain another inch, but from all what I have read, that stuff is cope...

Also I don't wanted to mix in other stuff. If you take other stuff it becomes difficult to differentiate between what causes growth.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98, Marsiere214, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Please post where to get this i want to grow 2 inches to flex on my younger brother nigger 6'3 at 15

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, ilovelamp08, Deleted member 18439 and 2 others
Please post where to get this i want to grow 2 inches to flex on my younger brother nigger 6'3 at 15
How old are you?

You sure your growth plates already closed?

Is this account just a well disguised bot getting us to buy something

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
:ogre:how do i know if my plates are closed

holy shit if that's legit, lifefuel for many guys out there.

But that shits expensive af

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 16834
:ogre:how do i know if my plates are closed
I know that guy he is legit.
But my question is ,is this an April fools joke?
we will see later.

what do u say @Thrombo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 16834
holy shit if that's legit, lifefuel for many guys out there.

But that shits expensive af
if it was 1k a bottle but you grew 1 inch of dick it would be worth it. this is mogg fuel

• +1
Reactions: Slavic Subhuman and bogii
Is this account just a well disguised bot getting us to buy something:LOL:

No.

But in all seriousness: at one's own risk and money. I've been reading up on Relaxin for years and it seemed the most promising "peptide / protein" to try for closedcels! Back in the day I didn't have the money to finance that stuff, but now that I make good money I said to myself: "Less talk, more action. You have nothing but money to lose". I procrastinated my entire life. I didn't want to waste further years. When you are over 30, your internal clock starts ticking and you start getting bitter...

:feelswah:

I will post later. I am going to meet a friend now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Jigen, nobodyspecial369, thereallegend and 12 others