I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

At least I can cope with my manletism. Fuck you. You shattered my last hope :feelswhy:
Bro,it can work.
The side effects are a different thing.
Besides thrombo would give proof in a few days
All his old threads on this forum show that he was 5'7

Bro,it can work.
The side effects are a different thing.
Besides thrombo would give proof in a few days
All his old threads on this forum show that he was 5'7
Lifefuel tbh. I still don't understand how it can work on ClosedPlateCels tho

we joined the forums on the same day btw

Lifefuel tbh. I still don't understand how it can work on ClosedPlateCels tho
Probably through loosening of the ligaments,i am still thinking about this,would let u know.

Or maybe it can increase length of pelvic bone without widening,maybe,i am not sure,i am still searching about this

• +1
Reactions: Chadullahlite
Who is gonna try it to see the results bc im thinking about trying it but I haven’t tried glucosamine yet

Who is gonna try it to see the results bc im thinking about trying it but I haven’t tried glucosamine yet
Don't try glucosamine right now,it decreases height growth,when u finish growing and are satisfied u can use it to gain an extra 0.5-1 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, m0ss26, thereallegend and 3 others
Don't try glucosamine right now,it decreases height growth,when u finish growing and are satisfied u can use it to gain an extra 0.5-1 inches
Im 21 my plates are closed

There’s gotta be a way to get this for cheaper? You’re telling me a Chinese lab can’t synthesize this shit? They can make HGH ffs, and if we’re concerned about purity we can just get it lab tested

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
There’s gotta be a way to get this for cheaper? You’re telling me a Chinese lab can’t synthesize this shit? They can make HGH ffs, and if we’re concerned about purity we can just get it lab tested
There is probably a synthesized version but don’t know where to get it

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 6128, AscendingHero and 2 others
He already linked the source.

It's on the first page of this thread
50$/5mg

• +1
all heightmax post don’t show image to proof results so take as it is

all heightmax post don’t show image to proof results so take as it is
Peoeple generally don't start heightmaxxing thinking it would be successful or they would post it on an internet forum

Nah ur posts look sus
Alright bro.
But i am not selling,i just have heard they are good sources.
I myself am 18 and starting heightmaxxing in 1 month or two,so i just help others by giving the link

Alright bro.
But i am not selling,i just have heard they are good sources.
I myself am 18 and starting heightmaxxing in 1 month or two,so i just help others by giving the link
18 year old telling me how to heightmax :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Im not gonna believe until results are met
Then wait until u are 40 years old.
This is the only opportunity,if u want to be a skeptic scientist,go on,but it wouldn't help u

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader and Forgotten
Pm me anyone who will show me proofs and next week gonna go with a contact in a health research company to get some info :feelsez: im such a dumbass to listen too a internet forum

A already mentioned to GigaAscender that I will post medical certificates and legit height measurements by my doctor here soon. He will issue medical certificates, proving what I am saying. I have an appointment end of April.

Oh, and yes, my doctor says I am fucked up in the head for even doing something like this, although he was surprised that it genuinely worked to some extend.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 18840, AscendingHero and 8 others
A already mentioned to GigaAscender that I will post medical certificates and legit height measurements by my doctor here soon. He will issue medical certificates, proving what I am saying. I have an appointment end of April.

Oh, and yes, my doctor says I am fucked up in the head for even doing something like this, although he was surprised that it genuinely worked to some extend.
I will probably try but how can i take the relaxin to my body

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
if I tried this I guarantee my hips would be the only thing growing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, AscendingHero, Solidcoin and 5 others
N
I will post pictures soon. The user "Sexually Abusive" already saw some of my preliminary results.

I will talk about "buying sources" soon (not easy to get that stuff! :LOL:)
Igha ur gonna llug your own store, im not stupid

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 13588
N

Igha ur gonna llug your own store, im not stupid
Gropep is not his store,gropep is a multinational peptide company.

But keep coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Forgotten
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AsGoodAsItGets and LooksJourney
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten
I will probably try but how can i take the relaxin to my body
The best way is to inject it.

You can also snort and eat it, but bioavailability isn't that great that way.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and FreakkForLife
if I tried this I guarantee my hips would be the only thing growing
Was my biggest concern, but didn't happen.

But "other" general side effects I did experience: saggier skin, less body tension, weaker connective tissue.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, animo123 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I won't recommend any stores. Buy it where you want...
did your doctor measure you before you tried the relaxin
i mean it wont really be proof that you grew to 5 10 if theres no before height measurement

Also how bad are the side effects
Is the skin really loose like pregnant women and their bellies?

• +1
i mean it wont really be proof that you grew to 5 10 if theres no before height measurement

All his old posts show he is 5'7

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5786, Preoximerianas and 1 other person

I've been measured countless of times and I measured myself countless of times (OCD_cel).

It was always 170cm (169cm at evening, 171cm in the morning)

Skin becomes pretty loose... probably not as bad as pregnant women, but you'll definitely notice it!

Other side effects: Lots of peeing, some headaches, muscle aches, hot flashes. But it wasn't that bad. I had worse side effects on SSRIs back in the day.

Another strange but nice side effect: Volume of ejaculate doubled.

EDIT: These are the side effects which I noticed. Who the fuck knows what it does in the body without even noticing it... :blackpill: Experimental treatment! Not much data, especially on men taking it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
Post proof, scammer

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Absolutely insane if true

Should have taken a deca scan, and full body pictures in the same circumstances. Your proof wouldn't be very convincing to a true skeptic (but whatever from the assumption it's true, you benefitted, why care?)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FreakkForLife, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
I've been measured countless of times and I measured myself countless of times (OCD_cel).

It was always 170cm (169cm at evening, 171cm in the morning)

Skin becomes pretty loose... probably not as bad as pregnant women, but you'll definitely notice it!

Other side effects: Lots of peeing, some headaches, muscle aches, hot flashes. But it wasn't that bad. I had worse side effects on SSRIs back in the day.

Another strange but nice side effect: Volume of ejaculate doubled.

EDIT: These are the side effects which I noticed. Who the fuck knows what it does in the body without even noticing it... :blackpill: Experimental treatment! Not much data, especially on men taking it
ngl having loose skin is pretty ofputting even if it could mean i get over 6 foot
Would it hang of your body...lets say if you were to do a plank or some pushups
loose skin would be a nightmare tbh

• +1
ngl having loose skin is pretty ofputting even if it could mean i get over 6 foot
Would it hang of your body...lets say if you were to do a plank or some pushups
loose skin would be a nightmare tbh
It wouldn't hang, but when you touch it and stretch it, you can feel and see how loose it is... it doesn't have this impeccable tightness that it used to have before taking that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
It wouldn't hang, but when you touch it and stretch it, you can feel and see how loose it is... it doesn't have this impeccable tightness that it used to have before taking that stuff.
do you know what it is that actually grew?
the ligaments or bones or the spine itself?

Waiting for the proof and if this is true, its gonna be huge

Not sure if copium or hopium but patiently waiting for proof. :feelsgood:

Few questions.

Could the skin loosening effect be smaller in people younger? You're 33 so that's 7 years before middle age if we're going by a life expectancy of 80. While most of the posters here are in their teens and early/mid twenties, if those in their twenties did this I have a feeling the saggy and loose skin wouldn't be as impactful. As the skin is still able to rejuvenate itself far better.

Did you simply grow taller or were there other changes like frame, shoe size, etc? And where did the height come from, was it from your legs, spine, or just general growth?

Last one, how was their reaction? Ordering this much of this stuff is bound to raise suspicion and need justification.

If this is true, it's insane life fuel but the costs are far greater than leg lengthening at the original price and dosage per day. But tbh I'd take saggy loose skin over the possibility of not being able to walk again. Especially if you're able to get a bulk pricing discount.

Now for the proof that might never show up :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others