i had a conversation with my parents today about how braces recessed my upper midface and made me look a lot worse than how i couldve looked

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
my mom had the audacity to fucking blame me she said u wanted braces thats your fault like wtf. like shouldnt you research for your fucking kids nigga instead of just listening to them. I fucking hate these niggers sometimes man like how could you let your kid make decisions all the time like your a parent you shouldnt listen to your kid all the time nigga wtf. am i in the wrong?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Lirevk, nathan and 1 other person
my mom had the audacity to fucking blame me she said u wanted braces thats your fault like wtf. like shouldnt you research for your fucking kids nigga instead of just listening to them. I fucking hate these niggers sometimes man like how could you let your kid make decisions all the time like your a parent you shouldnt listen to your kid all the time nigga wtf. am i in the wrong?
like these fucking people dont want me to get jaw surgery bro im actually gonna cut everyone off after i get surgery man like i jst wanna get the fucking bones that didnt fuckin develop right

braces ascended me.......

• +1
Reactions: nathan
How old are you? This forum really needs an age limit...

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and nathan
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and DonaldJTrump
nigga im 18 bro im not fuckin 12
You need to get off this forum bro it's clearly fucking up your brain, you shouldn't be having temper tantrums online about your parents to an Indian incel forum, I'm not trying to be a dick or insult you, just being honest

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, xegigi, halloweed and 2 others
haha enjoy ur recessed face ohio

You need to get off this forum bro it's clearly fucking up your brain, you shouldn't be having temper tantrums online about your parents to an Indian incel forum, I'm not trying to be a dick or insult you, just being honest
yea im just ranting doesnt help tbh but still nigger like its so hard with bluepilled parents

nigga that was your fault. it isn't your parents' responsibility to become blackpill autists overnight so their son can get validation from a gay indian forum, YOU should've figured out what you were getting into before asking for braces

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss