I had a dream Lamont Wilson was chasing junbae

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Posts
30,835
Reputation
44,747
@Junbae was running and Lamont Wilson was chasing him and saying "Come back here white boi! U can't escape BBC!" And he was wearing a shirt that said "I ❤️ white boiz" and the back of the shirt had JBW

I was saying "RUN @Junbae !! RUN!!"

@iblamechico
@optimisticzoomer
@Nectar
@146cmsubhuman
Were all there
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, iblamechico, Junbae and 4 others
@bhsoda_destroyer what should we do?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer
@Junbae was running and Lamont Wilson was chasing him and saying "Come back here white boi! U can't escape BBC!" And he was wearing a shirt that said "I ❤️ white boiz" and the back of the shirt had JBW

I was saying "RUN @Junbae !! RUN!!"

@iblamechico
@optimisticzoomer
@Nectar
@146cmsubhuman
Were all there
already over for you if you're unironically having dreams of .org
 
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11

Similar threads

ehrensdirtysocks
Replies
2
Views
20
ehrensdirtysocks
ehrensdirtysocks
Euron
Replies
8
Views
32
Euron
Euron
blackd3ath20
Replies
7
Views
25
blackd3ath20
blackd3ath20
anemo
Replies
3
Views
20
anemo
anemo
solohunter99
Replies
3
Views
23
NinjaRG9
NinjaRG9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top