ragu
illuminati
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2025
- Posts
- 1,834
- Reputation
- 2,984
I still do sometimes normal porn videos dont cut it 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
What up niggercool stuff
Yep allegedlymy friend raped a girl allegedly
blud threw in a fun factmy friend raped a girl allegedly
rapingwere u the one raping or u were raped?
im chillingWhat up nigger

Porn escalation in effect! you’re gonna turn homosexual soon if not already.I still do sometimes normal porn videos dont cut it![]()
Jbg here i comePorn escalation in effect! you’re gonna turn homosexual soon if not already.
@Jack-O' Valentine mentioned??Porn escalation in effect! you’re gonna turn homosexual soon if not already.
this is going to be me in one more year if i dont get pussyI still do sometimes normal porn videos dont cut it![]()
its funny right man? you’re gonna start craving cock, its very funny.Jbg here i come![]()
? homosexual?@Jack-O' Valentine mentioned??
I have a rape fetishI still do sometimes normal porn videos dont cut it![]()
anti gooner bitchits funny right man? you’re gonna start craving cock, its very funny.
No, real talk I'd rather rape 3 bitches at once than fuck an average looking femboy? homosexual?
you’re gonna turn into a homosexual soon if you keep at this buddy, many reputable users on here have also privately told me that they turned homosexual because of the escalation.anti gooner bitch
I hate hate hate fun
Im obviously joking nigger
im faded rn and laughing at this post for like 10 minsI still do sometimes normal porn videos dont cut it![]()
Du liebe cock?its funny right man? you’re gonna start craving cock, its very funny.
I guess I mean I don’t always goon i take a few week or a week brakeyou’re gonna turn into a homosexual soon if you keep at this buddy, many reputable users on here have also privately told me that they turned homosexual because of the escalation.
you can even go to the last page here and see people admit to it aswell:
Thread 'Porn is turning YOU into a homosexual cuck - A full Analysis on Porn Escalation: Studies + Real life examples(HIGH EFFORT)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/porn-i...udies-real-life-examples-high-effort.2394834/
its not only homosexuality btw, its pedophilia, cuckoldery and plenty more.
what i’m getting at is you already have developed a fucked up fetish, as you yourself say sometimes normal porn doesnt do it for you, you better believe that the time will come where your fucked up rape fetish wouldn’t do it either. then you’re gonna look for more fucked up and shit and in the end be turned on by children or other men raping you.I guess I mean I don’t always goon i take a few week or a week brake