I had a rape fetish

ragu

ragu

illuminati
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Posts
1,834
Reputation
2,984
I still do sometimes normal porn videos dont cut it :forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: daunas, AtrophicPyra, horseman. and 4 others
cool stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: maxilla569, Mai Sakurajima. and ragu
my friend raped a girl allegedly
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AtrophicPyra, maxilla569, 2s2f and 2 others
were u the one raping or u were raped?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AtrophicPyra, ragu, 2s2f and 1 other person
178401


Shocker
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ragu
I still do sometimes normal porn videos dont cut it :forcedsmile:
this is going to be me in one more year if i dont get pussy:lul:
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maxilla569 and ragu
anti gooner bitch
I hate hate hate fun
Im obviously joking nigger
you’re gonna turn into a homosexual soon if you keep at this buddy, many reputable users on here have also privately told me that they turned homosexual because of the escalation.
you can even go to the last page here and see people admit to it aswell:

Thread 'Porn is turning YOU into a homosexual cuck - A full Analysis on Porn Escalation: Studies + Real life examples(HIGH EFFORT)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/porn-i...udies-real-life-examples-high-effort.2394834/

its not only homosexuality btw, its pedophilia, cuckoldery and plenty more.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragu
you’re gonna turn into a homosexual soon if you keep at this buddy, many reputable users on here have also privately told me that they turned homosexual because of the escalation.
you can even go to the last page here and see people admit to it aswell:

Thread 'Porn is turning YOU into a homosexual cuck - A full Analysis on Porn Escalation: Studies + Real life examples(HIGH EFFORT)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/porn-i...udies-real-life-examples-high-effort.2394834/

its not only homosexuality btw, its pedophilia, cuckoldery and plenty more.
I guess I mean I don’t always goon i take a few week or a week brake
 
  • +1
Reactions: daunas and Bat
I guess I mean I don’t always goon i take a few week or a week brake
what i’m getting at is you already have developed a fucked up fetish, as you yourself say sometimes normal porn doesnt do it for you, you better believe that the time will come where your fucked up rape fetish wouldn’t do it either. then you’re gonna look for more fucked up and shit and in the end be turned on by children or other men raping you.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragu

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
28
Views
116
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
Vyoman
Replies
8
Views
54
dariusfwb
dariusfwb
D69mo
Replies
13
Views
122
accinr
accinr
BatemanNigga
Replies
19
Views
114
zennn
zennn
lookism...
Replies
15
Views
69
Baeseth
Baeseth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top