I had a thread a while back on lookism on the major differences between whites and curries but it went down due to the faggot moderators.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
So I want to start another thread trait by trait literally this should be the last 1 hopefully if this site doesn't go ER on me. Grimounche had a perfect tier list as well. I fucking had the mods at lookism literally the faggots went down all without a warning.

@enchanted_elixir could you name the differences trait by trait tbqh I mean certain things are unfixable like the shitty short midface curries have nigger midfaces.

But the other traits should be fixable.

your back? good
i got something for you soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and datboijj
It's easy, here it is
Shitskin vs normal skin color
ugly vs good-looking
short vs tall
khhv vs has sex

It's easy, here it is
Shitskin vs normal skin color
ugly vs good-looking
short vs tall
khhv vs has sex

Yeah but like I asked traits not the over all out comes

So I want to start another thread trait by trait literally this should be the last 1 hopefully if this site doesn't go ER on me. Grimounche had a perfect tier list as well. I fucking had the mods at lookism literally the faggots went down all without a warning.

@enchanted_elixir could you name the differences trait by trait tbqh I mean certain things are unfixable like the shitty short midface curries have nigger midfaces.

But the other traits should be fixable.
Go on humanphenotypes.com and look for Indid and Meditteranid, Nordid, etc. All of their traits are listed there, then compare them on this forum.

Go on humanphenotypes.com and look for Indid and Meditteranid, Nordid, etc. All of their traits are listed there, then compare them on this forum.

That site is hella inaccurate tbqh

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • So Sad
Reactions: reptiles