I had an out of body experience I thought I died The archons were waiting for me

Lasko123

Lasko123

Kraken
I was feeling really sick and thought maybe I finally died.I saw two people in my room.One of them was female.She looked so happy to see me.The other was male and he looked familiar and depressed, like he felt bad for me.It's like they were waiting for me.

I was feeling thirsty when I was in my spirit body and drank the water that was in my room.It tasted bitter.I then felt sick and fell to floor.I could not get up,so I started crawling to leave my room,but the door was closed.Then the smiling female opened it for me and I saw a shining light and woke up.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I dreamed I was at a gas station.I saw two old ladies,but I instinctively knew they were archons disguised as humans.I tried to keep a distance,but they teleported close to me.One of them was in a wheelchair and tried grabbing my leg and the other tackled me down.They were strong.They got on top of me and started strangling me.

I then thought If I call someone for help ,an entity could save me.Im a fan of Dragon ball z, so I called goku and vegeta to save me and they appeared and defeated them.Then I woke up and my neck was hurting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
I dreamed I was at a gas station.I saw two old ladies,but I instinctively knew they were archons disguised as humans.I tried to keep a distance,but they teleported close to me.One of them was in a wheelchair and tried grabbing my leg and the other tackled me down.They were strong.They got on top of me and started strangling me.

I then thought If I call someone for help ,an entity could save me.Im a fan of Dragon ball z, so I called goku and vegeta to save me and they appeared and defeated them.Then I woke up and my neck was hurting.
:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Lasko123