I Had Cosmetic Surgery With Dr. Taban [Review]

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
I had bilateral almond eye surgery, infraorbital rim implant, and buccal fat removal by Dr. Taban. He also suggested right orbital decompression, which I didn't undertake due to risk of double-vision and cross-eyes which he claims is 2 percent, I somewhat regret this. The results of the almond eye surgery are really quite overrated while it does improve the shape of the lower eye-lid and eliminate scleral show, it slightly shortens palpebral fissure length near the lateral canthus of the eye permanently reducing attractiveness potential. Furthermore he makes the canthal tilt somewhat more positive than ideal giving a slightly unnatural look, especially for men. However, the implant was a life-saver and dramatically improved my tear troughs, the only issue is that he doesn't make them large or wide enough and doesn't use a CT scan and customizes them during the surgery. I would still need filler under my eyes to look attractive. The buccal fat removal was mostly useless although it does give my jaw some angularity even while overweight. The surgery caused minor swelling on my right jaw in my mouth which never went away. I have also noticed some minor redness on my left cheekbone near the implant which never went away in close lighting along with a small bump under my eye, which is invisible but can be felt if touched. Your under-eye area will become slightly number and less sensitive, sometimes crying will be painful and causing burning pain.

The healing process is quite brutal, for the first week you can't open your eyes and you are pretty close to blind. You will need a care-taker and a relative to help you out as you will be quite dependent on others. I had swelling and redness for over 3 months and had to spend more than a week just lying in bed. The pain damn near killed me, and I couldn't sleep for days due to stress. There were times when I got something in my eyes, there was occasional bleeding and lots of burning pain. I was extremely afraid I'd lose my vision.

While I did get good results, I only went up 0.5-1 PSL point. My face was an extremely ugly 2/10 PSL before and is now 3/10. As a result I haven't noticed any difference in how women or other people treat me but I do get somewhat fewer negative stares and people are more likely to avoid gawking at me now, which is a minor plus. Moreover I am happier with my eyes, especially my tear troughs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: redrum64389, SteveRogers, Pumanator and 8 others
How in God's name did lower lid retraction decreased your pfl?
Can u post before after pics

How in God's name did lower lid retraction decreased your pfl?
Can u post before after pics
Can u dm me op if you're uncomfortable
I'm really curious.

Can u dm me op if you're uncomfortable
I'm really curious.
I don't have too many before pics since I deleted most of them, it will be difficult to find. I am not 100 percent sure he decreased my pfl but it seems likely. I have read other complaints about it on realself and my pfl looks worse than before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Danish_Retard, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
I don't have too many before pics since I deleted most of them, it will be difficult to find. I am not 100 percent sure he decreased my pfl but it seems likely. I have read other complaints about it on realself and my pfl looks worse than before.
The thing about taban's "almond eye surgery" is that its a package of multiple procedures.
Are u sure that lower lid retraction was the procedure that decreased the pfl of those foids from realself?
Cos the effect should be the opposite. Lower lid retraction should lengthen the pfl as the effect is similar to squinching.
@Titbot said that orbital decompression decreases pfl.

The thing about taban's "almond eye surgery" is that its a package of multiple procedures.
Are u sure that lower lid retraction was the procedure that decreased the pfl of those foids from realself?
Cos the effect should be the opposite. Lower lid retraction should lengthen the pfl as the effect is similar to squinching.
@Titbot got orbital decompression btw

@RealSurgerymax is it true that lower lid retraction decreases pfl instead of increasing it?

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I had bilateral almond eye surgery, infraorbital rim implant, and buccal fat removal by Dr. Taban. He also suggested right orbital decompression, which I didn't undertake due to risk of double-vision and cross-eyes which he claims is 2 percent, I somewhat regret this. The results of the almond eye surgery are really quite overrated while it does improve the shape of the lower eye-lid and eliminate scleral show, it slightly shortens palpebral fissure length near the lateral canthus of the eye permanently reducing attractiveness potential. Furthermore he makes the canthal tilt somewhat more positive than ideal giving a slightly unnatural look, especially for men. However, the implant was a life-saver and dramatically improved my tear troughs, the only issue is that he doesn't make them large or wide enough and doesn't use a CT scan and customizes them during the surgery. I would still need filler under my eyes to look attractive. The buccal fat removal was mostly useless although it does give my jaw some angularity even while overweight. The surgery caused minor swelling on my right jaw in my mouth which never went away. I have also noticed some minor redness on my left cheekbone near the implant which never went away in close lighting along with a small bump under my eye, which is invisible but can be felt if touched. Your under-eye area will become slightly number and less sensitive, sometimes crying will be painful and causing burning pain.

The healing process is quite brutal, for the first week you can't open your eyes and you are pretty close to blind. You will need a care-taker and a relative to help you out as you will be quite dependent on others. I had swelling and redness for over 3 months and had to spend more than a week just lying in bed. The pain damn near killed me, and I couldn't sleep for days due to stress. There were times when I got something in my eyes, there was occasional bleeding and lots of burning pain. I was extremely afraid I'd lose my vision.

While I did get good results, I only went up 0.5-1 PSL point. My face was an extremely ugly 2/10 PSL before and is now 3/10. As a result I haven't noticed any difference in how women or other people treat me but I do get somewhat fewer negative stares and people are more likely to avoid gawking at me now, which is a minor plus. Moreover I am happier with my eyes, especially my tear troughs.
Brutal ,massive amount of surgeries to go from utter subhuman to subhuman . Curious, would do the right orbital decompression surgery ( and why not the left ) wouldn't the asymmetry of the surgery results look weird. And any surgeries planned.

Brutal ,massive amount of surgeries to go from utter subhuman to subhuman . Curious, would do the right orbital decompression surgery ( and why not the left ) wouldn't the asymmetry of the surgery results look weird. And any surgeries planned.
I have significant asymmetry between my two eyes. My right eye is bulgy but my left eye isn't. I am considering other surgeries but only after losing weight.

I have significant asymmetry between my two eyes. My right eye is bulgy but my left eye isn't. I am considering other surgeries but only after losing weight.
Is it obvious that the right eye is bulgy compared to the left?
Did taban measured it?
Did he gave exact measurements?

why wouldn't you listen when he suggested oribtal decompression jfl...

good idea to lose weight which will give you a big boost

Is it obvious that the right eye is bulgy compared to the left?
Did taban measured it?
Did he gave exact measurements?
It's somewhat noticeable irl. Taban didn't measure it or give exact measurements nor did he do any kind of testing before. He simply said he'd do orbital decompression and was hesitant on giving details. I heard it was a major surgery and I might be risking blindness which is why I refused to do it. I was reconsidering it but taban was hesitant on doing it again because it might mess up the results of the almond eye surgery.

There's a risk of permanent double-vision and cross eyes. I have read accounts of people suffering because of getting it done by Taban on realself.

Losing weight will not give me a big boost it will bring me up maybe 0.5-1 point max. My main issue are unattractive features; along with low pfl, I have asymmetrical eyes, big nose with unattractive tip, narrow lips and small eyebrows which are poorly shaped and somewhat light color, my mandible is also recessed and I have cystic acne and acne scarring combined with keloid scars and shitty neckbeard.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and fruitgunpop
good shit bro

infraortbital rim implants seem to be really good as you said

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Ah that makes sense. The asymmetry is a massive falio, so fixing that would be a significant boost. And best of luck for future surgeries. You have my deepest respect as you took the plunge. 99% of posters here just mentally masturabte about their surgeries and never follow through.

You did though, which is based.

imagination jerking off GIF

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen, PrinceofDarkness, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
good shit bro

infraortbital rim implants seem to be really good as you said
Do you think its possible that assuming height is fine, and their phenotype is good, have good hair, that one could slay from a good eye area alone with other features not as good ( recessed chin, long face, not much maxilla, etc?)

It's somewhat noticeable irl. Taban didn't measure it or give exact measurements nor did he do any kind of testing before. He simply said he'd do orbital decompression and was hesitant on giving details. I heard it was a major surgery and I might be risking blindness which is why I refused to do it. I was reconsidering it but taban was hesitant on doing it again because it might mess up the results of the almond eye surgery.

There's a risk of permanent double-vision and cross eyes. I have read accounts of people suffering because of getting it done by Taban on realself.

Losing weight will not give me a big boost it will bring me up maybe 0.5-1 point max. My main issue are unattractive features; along with low pfl, I have asymmetrical eyes, big nose with unattractive tip, narrow lips and small eyebrows which are poorly shaped and somewhat light color, my mandible is also recessed and I have cystic acne and acne scarring combined with keloid scars and shitty neckbeard.
Interesting
This is the first time I've come across someone with asymmetric eyeball protrusion. U may wanna check out a thread about thyroid I think?
I found it months ago. It basically says that eyeball protrusion could also be caused by thyroid issues. Unless you're indian and its genetic
Hold on lemme find it for u boyo

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Interesting
This is the first time I've come across someone with asymmetric eyeball protrusion. U may wanna check out a thread about thyroid I think?
I found it months ago. It basically says that eyeball protrusion could also be caused by thyroid issues. Unless you're indian and its genetic
Found it

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Interesting
I have had my thyroid tested before and it's been normal. I am Indian so it's probably genetic.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Found it
Will check it out, thanks.

• +1
Interesting
Is it possible to reduce bulgy eye without orbital decompression?

Is it possible to reduce bulgy eye without orbital decompression?
U could prolly compromise with custom supraorbital implants.
Indian orbitals are often wide, round and recessed so implants might be the wae.
Consult this boyo for detailed info
@RealSurgerymax
He charges shekels tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and RealSurgerymax
Indian orbitals are often wide, round and recessed so implants might be the wae.
@RealSurgerymax
He charges shekels tho
He also does implant design

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
@RealSurgerymax
He charges shekels tho
Isn't that for browridge? Mine are already quite prominent. I need lateral orbital rim implants which most surgeons don't do and suggest filler instead. I have done filler and it improved me significantly, but my asymmetry was still noticeable.

@RealSurgerymax
He charges shekels tho
Also is there any way to increase PFL? Taban's almond eye surgery already includes canthoplasty, so please don't suggest that.

Isn't that for browridge? Mine are already quite prominent. I need lateral orbital rim implants which most surgeons don't do and suggest filler instead. I have done filler and it improved me significantly, but my asymmetry was still noticeable.
Nah
I'm specifically talking about the supraorbital rims not the ridge
IMG 20221016 144415

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
What was the cost for each procedure?

Also is there any way to increase PFL? Taban's almond eye surgery already includes canthoplasty, so please don't suggest that.
I'm not sure prolly some variation of orbital box osteotomy
But that's a meme surgery.
Is your pfl disproportionally short compared to your face?
Most likely it's proporionate tbh.
Have u measured your ratios yet

reach out to me in dms

i had the surgery as well

• Woah
I'm not sure prolly some variation of orbital box osteotomy
But that's a meme surgery.
Is your pfl disproportionally short compared to your face?
Most likely it's proporionate tbh.
Have u measured your ratios yet
Op
I have a ton of bookmarked threads.
Library of Alexandria tier. Even the shit i dont need I have bookmarked :feelshah:
Check this shit out

Are you the black guy from reddit?

Can u pm me your pics, can give u advice. Curious to see what you look like

based thread,I have a few questions

1.you got infraorbital implants and still need filler ?
I thought infras were the best and most permanent way to get rid of under eye bags

2.why didn't you get hooding done as well ?

3.quite a few users have said taban is just a money hungry botch master
did you consider eppley ?

Do you think its possible that assuming height is fine, and their phenotype is good, have good hair, that one could slay from a good eye area alone with other features not as good ( recessed chin, long face, not much maxilla, etc?)
eye halo but jaw failo essentially makes you an MTN , combined with height - HTN
in other words - you can get sex,but not consistently i.e no slaying

based thread,I have a few questions

1.you got infraorbital implants and still need filler ?
I thought infras were the best and most permanent way to get rid of under eye bags

2.why didn't you get hooding done as well ?

3.quite a few users have said taban is just a money hungry botch master
did you consider eppley ?
1. Taban uses tiny implants which don't give much projection and only cover part of the under-eye area. His reasoning is bigger implants look unnatural. My infraorbital rim area was severely recessed and there's only so much that it could do. I am considering getting a custom designed implant a little higher up which will cover the lateral orbital rims also. Filler is far too expensive and not as effective imo. Do you know of any options other than Eppely? I have read some terrible reviews of him and people say his implants look unnatural.

2. There's a risk of cross eyes and double vision with orbital decompression Taban didn't take any measurements or anything which made me worried.

3. I did consider Eppely and even had a consult with Yaremchuk. They are both very far away and not as responsive to emails and phone calls.

pm me pics we can compare i also had exact same surgery
I will be posting my pics publicly on a thread. I don't care about being humiliated online anymore, the constant ostracism and subtle bullying due to my looks IRL has hardened my heart. All I want is looksmaxxing advice so I can be free of this terrible situation.

Last edited:
1. Taban uses tiny implants which don't give much projection and only cover part of the under-eye area. His reasoning is bigger implants look unnatural.
what kind of scam is this ?
using "tiny" implants , and then making patients undergo filler to treat the remaining :feelsuhh:
2. There's a risk of cross eyes and double vision with orbital decompression Taban didn't take any measurements or anything which made me worried.
hooding is done by fat grafting or filler on the upper eyelid , its not same as orb decomp
I did consider Eppely and even had a consult with Yaremchuk. They are both very far away and not as responsive to emails and phone calls.
Even I'm looking for good eye area surgeons in the US other than eppley and taban

what kind of scam is this ?
using "tiny" implants , and then making patients undergo filler to treat the remaining :feelsuhh:
It sucks but it's possible that it would have looked too unnatural and taban isn't willing to do CT scans or a design session like Eppley to hyper-customize it.
hooding is done by fat grafting or filler on the upper eyelid , its not same as orb decomp
According to Taban I didn't need that, I have decent upper eyelids.
Even I'm looking for good eye area surgeons in the US other than eppley and taban
Good luck.

It sucks but it's possible that it would have looked too unnatural and taban isn't willing to do CT scans or a design session like Eppley to hyper-customize it.
this alone makes him inferior to eppley
According to Taban I didn't need that, I have decent upper eyelids.
you don't have hooding , so eye area not maxxed out (decent isn't enough

how did the surgery reduce pfl? it's supposed to increase it because the height of the eye gets narrower. maybe you're overthinking it

btw how much did it all cost

Dude why don't you get bimax first?

because you can literally go blind from it dumbfuck.
women wont care anyway, looks only get you into the door, personality keeps you inside.