I had got a bj from the first girl that ever rejected me

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
I had asked her out back in 9th grade and back then she just laughed and said "ewww". That year I had left that city and 8 years down the line I got a job in the same city and while she was on my fb friends list, forgotten about her. When i was in the city and I updated that on fb, she messaged me saying we should catch up and stuff. We did and she kept going on how my appearance has completely changed later, i started making the move and in public we made out and later went to an isolated spot and she gave me a bj there. Would have had sex too but it was late and she still lives with her parents (lol) and it was hard to find a room nearby. Now I am working in anothrr city again but if i go back and not dating anyone at the time, I will go all the way, i still fap sometimes thinking of it

You shouldve just gave her a quickie in an alley or some sht and came in her before she left :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You shouldve just gave her a quickie in an alley or some sht and came in her before she left :feelsokman:
thought of it but it wasnt isolated enough, was worried as fuck even during the bj

You are just gl for that, so whats so interesting about that.

cracks me up now when I think of those years, I used to feel like a stud if a girl, no matter how homely said hi to me

Humblebrag