I had to put my tinder account on Pause because of JB I’m in talking stage with

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
She told me to delete it, but I put it on Pause so I keep my matches and larped that I deleted it. On a side note fuck any nigga who said foids like muh players or muh guys who talk to multiple foids. I borderline almost lost my sweet little JB bc she was getting jealous idk. But it’s fine, like as a guy I wouldn’t wanna be talking to a slut. I don’t understand why it’d be any different from a foids prespective.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
that cringe thing about lock and keys

that cringe thing about lock and keys
nah its true. they want chad in relationship but cant get him becsuse he will chest so they will settle for a beta

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She's probably sending her nudes to random niggas rn

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 49130 and 3 others
Meanwhile she BBC only

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
She told me to delete it, but I put it on Pause so I keep my matches and larped that I deleted it. On a side note fuck any nigga who said foids like muh players or muh guys who talk to multiple foids. I borderline almost lost my sweet little JB bc she was getting jealous idk. But it’s fine, like as a guy I wouldn’t wanna be talking to a slut. I don’t understand why it’d be any different from a foids prespective.
i clicked on this thread expecting you to be 20+ talking about getting a 13-14yo (impossible), turns out ur 18 shes 16 thats barely a difference so yh thats possible go for it

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and Deleted member 49130
  • Ugh..
That you in your pfp?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and WishIwasChico
cheat rn nigga, it'll make you feel better and care less about this whore
This may sound as cope but I’m focusing on myself rn. I started a roid cycle (not bc of her obv) and I wanna find ways to dopaminemax. Idk I’m chilling atm

• JFL
Jealous whores generally project the sexual atrocities they commit onto others. Chances are their gallery is full of pictures of their wet pussy ready to be sent to the nearest chad.

The worst thing a normie no-chad can do is get trampled by FOID, if she asks for your mobile phone send her to fuck her after you've fucked her.