I hate all georgians I genuinely wish that country gets destroyed by russia

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates

fuck this shitty retarded fucking country i had a girlfriend originalyl from georgia her mother hated me and she cheated one me JFL these bitches are such whores she used to make me jerk off and send her audios and she was insecure af of her pussy and never showed it always in the dark n shit.

all georgian women are cheating whores and the men are short pedos.

theres also only two phenotypes: black hair dark brown eyes and brown hair and blue eyes.
u don't see anything else all women are the same also they are mentally ill and very whores unless they live in a village

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
They are literally same tbh

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I wanted to go there but didn't seem like there was anything interesting to see or do.
That naked woman statue especially sucks.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I wanted to go there but didn't seem like there was anything interesting to see or do.
That naked woman statue especially sucks.
u can go there if u wanna fuck cheap whores these bitches are all really slutty from the cities u might meet some trad wives from villages but they will be weird as fuck. there's only whores and weird ugly hoes that's all there is in that disgusting poor country. there's a bunch of faggots too they are all very hairy and look the same