I hate being 6'3, 6'4 now or death

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
now i understand why being 6'4 is so cool, snoop dogg wacka flocka dolph lundgren alexander skarsgard jason momoa imagine not being 6'4 in 2024

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Aero
these guys actually tower over others instead of these 6'2-6'3 larpers

grow an afro and larp 6’4

i was gonna mention wiz khalifa but he's 6'2.75 tho he still seems to tower over people (claims 6'4)

its all about the frame

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Heinrich Schmidt, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, poopoohead, Azonin and 1 other person
the same is true for guys who are 6'3/6'2.5 but larp 6'4 like chico, wiz khalifa, there other people i cant think of but its not uncommon

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 6ft4
i measure 6'4 in morning but this height doesnt even last me half an hour brahhh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72710 and <6PSLcel
i mog you.

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
now i understand why being 6'4 is so cool, snoop dogg wacka flocka dolph lundgren alexander skarsgard jason momoa imagine not being 6'4 in 2024
i was the most insecure about my height when I was 6'3 more than when i was 5'11, so i understand ur pain lol

your 6'4.1 - 6'4.9 theory is fucking weirdo tho, i would want to be 6'4.9 (basically 6'5) i think 6'4 is the max but also the end goal of height, meaning once you get to 6'4 the point is to be no shorter and no taller

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i was the most insecure about my height when I was 6'3 more than when i was 5'11, so i understand ur pain lol
deadass? I feel like people think 6'3 is not enough because 5'11 guys can even look near same height to you or almost indifferent, but from their perspective you are a solid 4 inches taller.

people think at 6'3 you "tower" over 5'11 or even 5'10 dudes from your perspective when thats not quite true , that starts at like 6'6

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
@<6PSLcel still tho youre about 6'5 or a strong 6'4 you got height halo you cant deny that

your 6'4.1 - 6'4.9 theory is fucking weirdo tho,

i would want to be 6'4.9 (basically 6'5)

i think 6'4 is the max but also the end goal of height, meaning once you get to 6'4 the point is to be no shorter and no taller

I broke your post up into points and I dont understand it unless you're saying you WOULDN'T want to be 6'4.9"

My 6'4.0" to 6'4.9" theory states that you never exceed 6'4.9" morning height and you never go below 6'4.0" evening height
Meaning at every minute of the day you can state your height as being 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, poopoohead and Azonin
I broke your post up into points and I dont understand it unless you're saying you WOULDN'T want to be 6'4.9"

My 6'4.0" to 6'4.9" theory states that you never exceed 6'4.9" morning height and you never go below 6'4.0" evening height
Meaning at every minute of the day you can state your height as being 6'4

sorry i meant i dont wanna be 6'4.9

sorry i meant i dont wanna be 6'4.9
in regards to morning height i think 6'5 morning and 6'4 evening is max ig, this theory holds for me because im 6'4 in the morning and no shorter than 6'3 ever meaning i can state 6'3

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
could never be me fr

1 inch difference…
Imagine being 5’8 like me

I'm 6'2 and I'm happy. Perfect height. You just need to be buff and that's it

Im 18 next month I really hope i can hit 6’4 morning height still bhai 😭

@6ft4 I think steven seagal is the perfect example of your 6'4.9 in the morning (or even a tiny bit more) and 6'4 evening, that's his peak height and in his peak yeah he sure was towering but kinda lanky lol.

Hmm look who's crying over a couple centimeters now

Based. My life completely changed since i started frauding to 6’6. My status is at peak level and at 6’3 i didnt receive the same amount of starrings

Based. My life completely changed since i started frauding to 6’6. My status is at peak level and at 6’3 i didnt receive the same amount of starrings
tbh snoop dogg, chico and jason momoa arent even true 6'4s, just goes to show a true 6'3 being tall

You guys are legit autistic and retarded
Hope you get a life and realise what a shithead you were few years back when you look back in the future
No words even left to argue with the title and this post

• JFL
Reactions: Zoom759
You guys are legit autistic and retarded
Hope you get a life and realise what a shithead you were few years back when you look back in the future
No words even left to argue with the title and this post
You think I was being serious? I have everything a man wants except money, I want to be a millionaire.