I hate being a cutecel

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I'm a 20 yr old boneless MTN dude with good facial symmetry and feminine features. Many people have said that I didn't age or that I have a kids/baby face and this shit is suifuel because girls never took me seriously. I don't hate the way I look, I hate society for blaming me. Atleast I'm not subhuman but I would have liked to be born with a more masculine face so I can attract more girls and make them feel confident around me. I don't like my voice cuz is not deep and my height is 5'10 (178cm barefoot) so no positive halo at all. My pheno is not attractive, girls in my country don't like feminine looking guys except if they are white and pretty. I'm also introverted and socially awkward (I hate people). I don't have potential for debloating and looking like Jordan Barrett so it's over. I used to have more girls interested in my 16's but my shyness killed the interactions. Failed normie.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gustn, gooner23, try2beme and 2 others
Being a cutecel is better than being a masculine manlet like me who has a massive head for his body a big jaw and fucking facial hair and shit and people picking on me saying "late growth spurt" and other shit like that (someone literally said that to me today :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:)

• So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and Klasik01
Same but ny height and frame somewhat saves me from looking like a pushover.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Klasik01
Yeah 5 cm more would be fine for me
Height definitely makes you look more confident, imagine being 5'5 lol I would have roped.

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
thats good then , being a 5'7 cutecel is death tier

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
Being a cutecel is better than being a masculine manlet like me who has a massive head for his body a big jaw and fucking facial hair and shit and people picking on me saying "late growth spurt" and other shit like that (someone literally said that to me today :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:)
Lmao over
Big head and short height looks stupid
Head should be 1/6 of your total body at maximum, some say 1/7. Short cutecels have the same fate as lord ER.

Last edited:
As long as ur harmony is good

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
masculinity is important

grow body hair and get deep voice theory

I hate being a cutecel. I’m attractive but women don’t find me sexy or masculine. Last week a girl posted me on her Instagram story with the song Baby by Justin Bieber in the background for a joke.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and gooner23
I hate being a cutecel. I’m attractive but women don’t find me sexy or masculine. Last week a girl posted me on her Instagram story with the song Baby by Justin Bieber in the background.
have masculine traits like voice, physique or cock it will close the gap heavily

have masculine traits like voice, physique or cock it will close the gap heavily
I have 1 of the three. Big pp (7in), average voice and average physique as well. Well, overall by physique is actually bad.. my body shape and overall muscle mass is average but I’m only 5’7 so my height is below average..

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gooner23
I have 1 of the three. Big pp (7in), average voice and average physique as well.
not really enough cause no one is gonna see your cock bruh, i still get approached being a cutecel manlet cause cutecels tend to look high trust and approachable

not really enough cause no one is gonna see your cock bruh, i still get approached being a cutecel manlet cause cutecels tend to look high trust and approachable
Jfl then why did you mention that to begin with? And what you explained is not a good thing. They look at us as friend material.

• Hmm...
Jfl then why did you mention that to begin with? And what you explained is not a good thing. They look at us as friend material.
i mean it still resulted in being asked out not just friends, if you don't escalate thats your problem

What I'm doing is using minoxidil and going to the gym to not look like a teenager anymore, atleast I'm not cute as ER he was really a textbook cutecel. I had a genetic glow down during the last couple of years, I used to look better in photos but nowadays I definitely look more common and not attractive.

i mean it still resulted in being asked out not just friends, if you don't escalate thats your problem
I have social anxiety so I really have to know a girl is into me and she has to show good signs of comfortability in order for me to escalate. I’m currently drugmaxxing tho so I can elieve my anxiety and become more calm, charismatic and full of rizz.

• Hmm...