I hate being stoic

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Luminary
Joined
Aug 27, 2022
Posts
4,780
Reputation
7,131
I'm not even trying to be, I just feel like I have no personality and feel like I bore my friends because of this.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I'm not a ''Stoic'' but I also don't like to talk about myself too much, just speak about ideas and random shit. You can have a personality without being a bitch.
 
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Supposed "stoic" niggas when I start slowly tearing out their ribcage, one rib by one
Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 
  • JFL
Reactions: StacysFantasy and JovenCansao
but I also don't like to talk about myself too much
Many have pointed out this to me, "wow bro you really had that saved up" and stuff like that
You can have a personality without being a bitch.
I live in latam, if you don't behave like a monkey in social circles here everyone will think you're antisocial even though you hang with people regularly and actively talk.
 

Similar threads

Foidsla¥er
Replies
4
Views
33
BraveCake
BraveCake
griffagella
Replies
7
Views
64
GeneticsIsEverythin
GeneticsIsEverythin
C
Replies
3
Views
17
Nutt
Nutt
boneridden
Replies
3
Views
20
boneridden
boneridden
moongazing
Replies
6
Views
50
moongazing
moongazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top