I Hate Ethnic Foids So Much.

P

PatriceLumumba

Iron
Every single one of them is a covert narcissist in disguise. It's insane how they're allowed to bully literally everyone in society and then hide behind "muh immigrant parents", "white feminism" and "Eurocentric beauty standards". Next time I hear their bullshit in real life I'm straight up telling them to shut the fuck up. A reminder that at the end of the day, they're eternally jealous of white women and all they want is to take their place on top of the hierarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, Hottaco34, noonespecial and 1 other person
Every single one of them is a covert narcissist in disguise. It's insane how they're allowed to bully literally everyone in society and then hide behind "muh immigrant parents", "white feminism" and "Eurocentric beauty standards". Next time I hear their bullshit in real life I'm straight up telling them to shut the fuck up. A reminder that at the end of the day, they're eternally jealous of white women and all they want is to take their place on top of the hierarchy.
I think you just have to close tiktok and twitter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: totalynotme, Suns9999 and noonespecial
They all wish they were blonde hahahhah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Hottaco34 and noonespecial
This applies to every ethnic and non white.

Deep down they all want to be a nordic chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and noonespecial
I think you just have to close tiktok and twitter
No nigga. In all of my English lectures some shitskin foid ruins the discussion by making it about race bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, totalynotme and Suns9999

Users who are viewing this thread

Back