I hate fakecels, need your honest opinion

Phad

Phad

JATT
If u know u know. Niggas always tryna flex or be something they ain’t. Ever since being here I can see right through that shit.

There’s some friends i wanna break ties in my life. Do y’all think I shouldn’t hang out with the people who are posers and just a waste of time.? Serious question, please don’t troll

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and badromance
By the way you type it seems like you're thugmaxxing.

I wouldn't break ties with people if that means losing your social circle

By the way you type it seems like you're thugmaxxing.

I wouldn't break ties with people if that means losing your social circle

Nah I’m not thugmaxzing I’m just hella lazy to type out shit

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
For fakecels when talking about incels, I don't really care at all about them compared to when I used to rage over them on incels.is. That's probably because I'm better looking than I was when I posted on there.

For posers in the real world, yeah fuck em. I don't like being around a bunch of phonies who do and say shit to try and be cool.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Phad
every friend is good to have

keep them on the edge of ur social circle but never keep them close if you think they're fake imo

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 611
keep them on the edge of ur social circle but never keep them close if you think they're fake imo
Yea been starting to apply this method. It keeps me sane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Should we try to blackpill our friends who are still living in the la la land?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Should we try to blackpill our friends who are still living in the la la land?
U can’t. It’s ur dna. I hve noticed certain parts of the world are more redpilled than others cuz of dna, culture, environment. There’s actual genes which make u think a certain way.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
try to find better friends, keep old one till you do and then ditch them

U can’t. It’s ur dna. I hve noticed certain parts of the world are more redpilled than others cuz of dna, culture, environment. There’s actual genes which make u think a certain way.
imo men who can't swallow the truth pill got lucky once or twice and their brains got more difficult if not impossible to rewire.

If u know u know. Niggas always tryna flex or be something they ain’t. Ever since being here I can see right through that shit.

There’s some friends i wanna break ties in my life. Do y’all think I shouldn’t hang out with the people who are posers and just a waste of time.? Serious question, please don’t troll
stop saying y'all. It's reddit

• +1
No this is looksmax
Patrick

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 611
I literally hate 90% of my 'friends'. The more animosity you have toward them, the more NT you act I have learned. If you like people youwill sperg out

I literally hate 90% of my 'friends'. The more animosity you have toward them, the more NT you act I have learned. If you like people youwill sperg out
What is animosity? I’m too high to open another page

• +1