i hate fggts that you cant even have a conversation with

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
people who are just so autistic they cant even answer a question normally, or have any type of insightful discussion, or logical insight. example has this fggt @curlyheadjames ever taken anything seriously in his life? does he legitimately ever say anything serious, to anybody? he cant be this much of a loser irl right? its no wonder he gets bullied so hard dead srs. fggt cant talk about shit, 0 conversation skills and negative iq, craves and feeds off of negative attention from acting like a fucking schitzo

how do a decent amount of people like him here :lul: i remember on lookism all he did was get shit on, like he deserves as a low sentience annoying cuck

i despise people who cant genuinely say real shit and always put on some act, even on the internet. what a repulsive little fggt. comes out of the woodworks and says hes cooler than me :lul: james is cooler than literally nobody. hes an attention whore little fggt, he needs to be stomped out.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Crusile, Deleted member 19499 and 12 others
muh meaningful conversations are cringe when you're mentally superior to the plebs.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 9801, subhuman incel and 8 others
People think of me like that irl but online im normally a different cut...

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 17791
You’re making this post because someone like me ignored you outside for being a “fggt” and you assumed it was because they were incapable of having a conversation

all your posts = low iq
James Sapphire is iconic, and much cooler than you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, HerpDerpson, subhuman incel and 8 others
muh meaningful conversations are cringe when you're mentally superior to the plebs.
doesnt even have to be inherently meaningful, just a real conversation at very minimum, some people are too much of a fucking spaz to just have a normal conversation or say something relevant and thought provoking even in a superficial way.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You’re making this post because someone like me ignored you outside for being a “fggt” and you assumed it was because they were incapable of having a conversation

all your posts = low iq
James Sapphire is iconic, and much cooler than you
what the fuck are you talking about, sperg :lul: who even are you

james sapphire is a spazzy little loser who does anything to get attention, hes not iconic in the closest. only reason you like him is because he reveals everything about his life, and hides nothing, and fully represents with this site, jfl incel. hes not cool and neither are you, you both get bullied to shit irl i promise

• JFL
nah james sapphire is an extremely dynamic and engaging personality.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 20452 and 5 others
nah james sapphire is an extremely dynamic and engaging personality.
engaging personality, honestly the fuck does that even mean, only 15 year olds on here like him if youre not 15 im sorry because youre an immature retard if you think hes "dynamic and engaging" he literally spews delusion 24/7 and never has said anything remotely realistic and goes back and forth on everything

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel and Deleted member 17791
Imagine wanting to converse with other men

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, squirrelcel, Mousei and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
It's a defense mechanism. Have you ever heard that saying about not speaking when you don't know something since it just reveals the speaker to be an idiot?
This is the same. When someone clouds everything in irony and humor people will guess that they're smart and agree with them, this tactic is used by many people to get by IRL and on social media.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19157
It's a defense mechanism. Have you ever heard that saying about not speaking when you don't know something since it just reveals the speaker to be an idiot?
This is the same. When someone clouds everything in irony and humor people will guess that they're smart and agree with them, this tactic is used by many people to get by IRL and on social media.
exactly defense mechanism for weak cucks etc not sigma males who say what the fuck they want and stick to their opinion regardless of what other losers believe. i know few irl who are just fake, i try to talk about something serious with them and they legit have NOTHING to say, and almost never ever say anything meaningful. its low sentience as fuck. you cant even have a conversation with these spergs, esp when in a group setting. i notice 1 on 1 and group settings people act completely different

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and fauxfox
copity cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
I can kinda hold a conversation in rl.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
weak cuck mentality, do u think thats alpha or smthng?

If I could live in isolation and have all of my sex/validation and financial needs met I would. I’m a Narcist

Last edited:

96957B92 CD22 42CD A3D4 DBADC2A999FF

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 17791
I'm like that IRL. Besides my brother there's really no know that I like talking too. Normies are insufferable and it's not like sped nigga's are any better, so I just keep to myself and give one-word answers when people try to talk to me to let them know IDGAF about what they're talking about. On here I love talking to people though, I want to do a meetup with some users tbh.
yea but it doesnt seem like you go out of your way entirely to hurt people often and you dont larp a shitton, which is good. youre not an attention starved dog who does anything for a shred of dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? WOW I'M SO HONORED A WHOLE THREAD JUST FOR ME, I AM SO TICKLED THAT I LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD. NO ONE KNOWS YOU ON THIS FORUM YOU LITERALLY JUST FUCKING JOINED LESS THAN FOUR MONTHS AGO AND YOU ALREADY HAVE 7K+ POSTS JUST FROM SHITPOSTING AND TALKING SHIT NOT ACTUALLY LOOKSMAXXING YOU CUCK YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A NO GOOD NIGGER I MOG YOU TOO YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY REALLY MAD THAT I HAVE MORE STATUS AND AM LOVED N ADORED ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE I'M RESPECTFUL AND NOT AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU NO ONE LOVES YOU KILL YOURSELF OH DID I FORGET I MOG YOU TOO
@
Lygodactylus
@Lygodactylus @
8PSLcel
@8PSLcel @
Br0sk1
@Br0sk1 @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Chadeep
@Chadeep @
LMSMaxxer
@LMSMaxxer @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
Deleted member 17763
@FreakkForLife @
ArvidGustavsson
@ArvidGustavsson @
mulattomaxxer
@mulattomaxxer @
Deleted member 18436
@zv1212 @
StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger @
Predeterminism
@Predeterminism @
KING REIDYZ
@KING REIDYZ @
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero @
gamma
@gamma @
Prettyboy
@Prettyboy @D@Vermilioncore @
Mogpogs
@Mogpogs @
Piratecel
@Piratecel @
PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS @
Preoximerianas
@Preoximerianas @
Tyronecell
@Tyronecell @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @
Lars
@Lars @O'Pry Reincarnation @Tinydragon98 @astatine

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, looksmaxxed, StrangerDanger and 9 others
AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? WOW I'M SO HONORED A WHOLE THREAD JUST FOR ME, I AM SO TICKLED THAT I LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD. NO ONE KNOWS YOU ON THIS FORUM YOU LITERALLY JUST FUCKING JOINED LESS THAN FOUR MONTHS AGO AND YOU ALREADY HAVE 7K+ POSTS JUST FROM SHITPOSTING AND TALKING SHIT NOT ACTUALLY LOOKSMAXXING YOU CUCK YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A NO GOOD NIGGER I MOG YOU TOO YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY REALLY MAD THAT I HAVE MORE STATUS AND AM LOVED N ADORED ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE I'M RESPECTFUL AND NOT AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU NO ONE LOVES YOU KILL YOURSELF OH DID I FORGET I MOG YOU TOO
@
Lygodactylus
@Lygodactylus @
8PSLcel
@8PSLcel @
Br0sk1
@Br0sk1 @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Chadeep
@Chadeep @
LMSMaxxer
@LMSMaxxer @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
Deleted member 17763
@FreakkForLife @
ArvidGustavsson
@ArvidGustavsson @
mulattomaxxer
@mulattomaxxer @
Deleted member 18436
@zv1212 @
StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger @
Predeterminism
@Predeterminism @
KING REIDYZ
@KING REIDYZ @
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero @
gamma
@gamma @
Prettyboy
Mogpogs
@Mogpogs @
Piratecel
@Piratecel @
PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS @
Preoximerianas
@Preoximerianas @
Tyronecell
@Tyronecell @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @
Lars
meow

@
Lygodactylus
@Lygodactylus @
8PSLcel
@8PSLcel @
Br0sk1
@Br0sk1 @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Chadeep
@Chadeep @
LMSMaxxer
@LMSMaxxer @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
Deleted member 17763
@FreakkForLife @
ArvidGustavsson
@ArvidGustavsson @
mulattomaxxer
@mulattomaxxer @
Deleted member 18436
@zv1212 @
StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger @
Predeterminism
@Predeterminism @
KING REIDYZ
@KING REIDYZ @
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero @
gamma
@gamma @
Prettyboy
Mogpogs
@Mogpogs @
Piratecel
@Piratecel @
PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS @
Preoximerianas
@Preoximerianas @
Tyronecell
@Tyronecell @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @
Lars
True

GIVE ME YOUR ADRESS INSHALLAH @fucclife

This's what they can't comprehend.

@curlyheadjames ,@AlexBrown84 ,@currylightskin and I, LIVE IN A DIFFERENT KIND OF WORLD.

WE ARE ENTITIES ABOVE THE PEASANT, WE DONT ENGAGE IN NORMIE CONVERSATION

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back