I hate gamer girls they need to be ER'd immediately

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
They're so fucking annoying man all they do is wear pink skins and heal the team like they used to do 200 years ago in actual wars but instead they now wear cat earphones and spam <3 in game.

FUCK THEM ALL

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Trilogy, LooksThinker and 2 others
Women shouldn’t play games. The only game I want them to play is the game where they suck the load out of my balls with their mouths and make me a sandwich how’s that for a good game👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Heinrich Schmidt
Images   2024 03 14T012344158

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, gr34ter, Trilogy and 3 others
Gamer = bad, regardless of gender.

Gaming should be a hobby, not the sore definer of your personality, and the people who fit that stereotype are usually cringe and bad looking, whether male of female.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, LooksThinker and Latinolooksmaxxer

Gaming should be a hobby, not the sore definer of your personality, and the people who fit that stereotype are usually cringe and bad looking, whether male of female.
if you manage to make a career out of it and have some sort of positive social impact with it then its not that bad, like you need nerdmaxxers whose most of their lives revolve around videogames to make the games in the first place

if its just 100% leisure and you neetmax by playing too much vidya then yeah its bad, but not bad because its specifically vidya but because you are rotmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Latinus

You can't game as a hobby. You either are a no lifer nerd or you can't enjoy them from time to time, they require full immersion. In all periods of my Life in which i was a gamer i did nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
if you manage to make a career out of it and have some sort of positive social impact with it then its not that bad, like you need nerdmaxxers whose most of their lives revolve around videogames to make the games in the first place

if its just 100% leisure and you neetmax by playing too much vidya then yeah its bad, but not bad because its specifically vidya but because you are rotmaxxing
Rotmaxxing Is all many people can do so you Better do It right

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
You can't game as a hobby. You either are a no lifer nerd or you can't enjoy them from time to time, they require full immersion. In all periods of my Life in which i was a gamer i did nothing else
or you could just immerse when u play, not that hard

based

• +1
Reactions: mogstars