I hate genetics /How does this work?

lwlaiet060920

lwlaiet060920

Barefoot 6'1 manlet unluckycel
I'm a genetic cuck. I have the worst features of both parents and would've been a tall fag if not for my manlet grandad (I assume) :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

How does a 5'10 women and a 5'8 man only produce a 5'5 women, someone explain this to me please.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasuke_99, Manletmachine, murdah and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Nah my mom is only 5'5. My dad is 6"1. I'm 186cm, I assume if my mom was a bit taller I'd be 190cm.
stop larping as manlet and unluckycel when ur litterally 6foot 2, uglycels litterally slay stacies bcs there 6f + . Try being 5 foot 9 , even more fucking brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and silencio
Gay thread. Dnr a word

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
stop larping as manlet and unluckycel when ur litterally 6foot 2, uglycels litterally slay stacies bcs there 6f + . Try being 5 foot 9 , even more fucking brutal
you're fucking dumb as shit and should be lobotomized

online IQ tests don't count, and clearly you are sub 100 if you still think height alone can carry you.
look up CLB for me then talk bucko, yea face > height, but whats better tall with mid face or manlet with an above average face? Being short makes u feel like a little boy, tall guys are physically more dominant which overpowers most manlets even if they have good faces

look up CLB for me then talk bucko, yea face > height, but whats better tall with mid face or manlet with an above average face? Being short makes u feel like a little boy, tall guys are physically more dominant which overpowers most manlets even if they have good faces
short with above average face mogs, if you say it's the other way around then I can tell you've not once left your basement.

short with above average face mogs, if you say it's the other way around then I can tell you've not once left your basement.
short doesnt mean 5 foot 9 short is sub 5 foot 6 and tall is over six feet

short doesnt mean 5 foot 9 short is sub 5 foot 6 and tall is over six feet
yup, I see 5'6 htn+ guys around the city center with prime aged cunny because they have the looks and hair, whereas ugly tallfags are with ltb's.

It's not that tall and my dad is a borderline manlet he just had the face to compensate.
I just don't get how my mother is only 5'5 with relatively tall parents.

yup, I see 5'6 htn+ guys around the city center with prime aged cunny because they have the looks and hair, whereas ugly tallfags are with ltb's.
ngl i pull even though im short, but with maxxed out physique and face. If i never ascended i wouldent even get LTBs. Short guy maxxed out over tall guy but tall guy maxxed out over short guy maxxed out ngl

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
It's not that tall and my dad is a borderline manlet he just had the face to compensate.
I just don't get how my mother is only 5'5 with relatively tall parents.
your dad and mother are in a relationship still right? Then it doesnt matter if hes a manlet aslong as u pull ur good bro. 6 foot 2 is tall bro youre good dont worry aslong as ur not ltn

I'm a genetic cuck. I have the worst features of both parents and would've been a tall fag if not for my manlet grandad (I assume) :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

How does a 5'10 women and a 5'8 man only produce a 5'5 women, someone explain this to me please.
dbi

your dad and mother are in a relationship still right? Then it doesnt matter if hes a manlet aslong as u pull ur good bro. 6 foot 2 is tall bro youre good dont worry aslong as ur not ltn
No, I wouldn't say he's a manlet but he doesn't have stature. He's like a 6/6'1 guy, and he has crazy genetics bodily which I don't have. He was heavy set and had huge arms genetically which made him look broader. My frame is worse comparatively. Also makes me depressed that my 5'10 valkeyrie of a grandmother chose a manlet, if he was at least 5'10 then I reckon I'd be 190cm right now instead of a meh 186. I also look like nothing like my father who was a face mogger. I'm just disappointed that I just missed out on having amazing genetics.

No, I wouldn't say he's a manlet but he doesn't have stature. He's like a 6/6'1 guy, and he has crazy genetics bodily which I don't have. He was heavy set and had huge arms genetically which made him look broader. My frame is worse comparatively. Also makes me depressed that my 5'10 valkeyrie of a grandmother chose a manlet, if he was at least 5'10 then I reckon I'd be 190cm right now instead of a meh 186. I also look like nothing like my father who was a face mogger. I'm just disappointed that I just missed out on having amazing genetics.
use height insoles jfl, and just hop on test and build bidelt

its due to the punnett square
Explain to me in branlet terms, I just assume it's due to a mix of genetics and height not being a dominant trait.

Explain to me in branlet terms, I just assume it's due to a mix of genetics and height not being a dominant trait.
Yeah that's it really and if u think ur mantlet at 6 foot 1, you're kidding.

Yeah that's it really and if u think ur mantlet at 6 foot 1, you're kidding.
I feel like a manlet at this height, I'm 190 in shoes as well and still don't feel very tall. Whenever I go out shopping I get mogged by titans. Personally feel like I missed out on a generation of height or something.
Yeah that's it really and if u think ur mantlet at 6 foot 1, you're kidding

I feel like a manlet at this height, I'm 190 in shoes as well and still don't feel very tall. Whenever I go out shopping I get mogged by titans. Personally feel like I missed out on a generation of height or something.
which country are you from?

which country are you from?
UK. There's lots of manlets but I'm not kidding that when I go into my grocery shop there's tons of height moggers. I literally have seen guys who are like 6'5 (can't estimate exactly because they're over 190) on multiple occasions, as well as just tall zoomers who are like 6'3 lol.

UK. There's lots of manlets but I'm not kidding that when I go into my grocery shop there's tons of height moggers.
Yeah same, to see a 6 foot person isn't that rare, consider urself average height.