I hate how gymcelling has gotten mainstream

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
It used to be a fun cope for lonely losers like me but ever since it got mainstream thanks to that subhuman tate in 2022, every kid that has some sort of appeal goes to the gym. When it was a niche hobby, pre 2022, you'd meet incel kids and bond with them very quick, and now if you step into a public gym you'll just see a bunch of 6' htn 15 Yr olds at the bench press doing a PR. Such fucking ropefuel, now I'm swimming bc nobody over the age of 15 does that.

Birds @wastedspermcel @N1666 @raleqtambrobret @Ritalincel @forevergymcelling

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, autistic_tendencies, MikeMew'sBitch and 8 others
Jfl reply to my thread guys

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I used to enjoy going to the gym and interacting with the gym community online, but now it’s giga cringe. It gave me purpose and was a good way to cope.

Now I can’t go to the gym without retarded females getting a tripod out and thinking they are influencers. Nobody annoys me more than that jacksfitness retard though.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, BoredPrince, noonespecial and 4 others
I used to enjoy going to the gym and interacting with the gym community online, but now it’s giga cringe. It gave me purpose and was a good way to cope.

Now I can’t go to the gym without retarded females getting a tripod out and thinking they are influencers. Nobody annoys me more than that jacksfitness retard though.
Kinda why I quit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jova, N1666 and looksmaxxing223
HAHHHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maybe not on lookism but in the NT world it was. Literally I remember going gym before the tate drama and gyms were empty at 5pm. That's why I'm done with gymcelling the mog is too brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and ElTruecel
Maybe not on lookism but in the NT world it was. Literally I remember going gym before the tate drama and gyms were empty at 5pm. That's why I'm done with gymcelling the mog is too brutal
tales gymcelling was mainstream pre 2022 I kept hearing spergs irl talk about the gym and all the tiktoks had dudes bragging about bench + physique

• Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
If anything gymcelling is dying because of the BP going mainstream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and looksmaxxing223
they are funny to look at

tales gymcelling was mainstream pre 2022 I kept hearing spergs irl talk about the gym and all the tiktoks had dudes bragging about bench + physique
Nobody knew about tate in 2021, trust me. My old gym in 2022 was very empty and full of old farts who want to become healthy and the rare gymcels and that was it. Now it's of people of every age

Still 1/100 hobby who cares

• JFL
Still 1/100 hobby who cares
1/100 hobby but every local who lives within 10km goes to your local gym. The ones who have any appeal to women, may I say so the guys who you compete with

• JFL
  • +1
If anything gymcelling is dying because of the BP going mainstream
Doubt it. I quit gymcelling in June and there were tons of people who went to my gym.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Nobody knew about tate in 2021
Zyzz was a literal massive meme for Zoomers in 2021 I always forget guys like you and @wishIwasSalludon are super young so you don’t remember.

I remember at my job back in 2021 people would keep yapping about zyzz

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, wishIwasSalludon and looksmaxxing223
  • +1
1/100 hobby but every local who lives within 10km goes to your local gym. The ones who have any appeal to women, may I say so the guys who you compete with
99 niggas still have 13 inch biceps who cares

gym went truly mainstream due to Zyzz in the 2010s jfl

• +1
  • +1
Zyzz was a literal massive meme for Zoomers in 2021 I always forget guys like you and @wishIwasSalludon are super young so you don’t remember.

I remember at my job back in 2021 people would keep yapping about zyzz
I found about zyzz in 2021 or later that year and didn't rlly hear much abt him in school

• +1
I c. Maybe around your area it wasn’t as big but I remember it being big online and irl
Maybe but there was virtually nobody at my gym at 5pm. I'm exaggerating but you wouldn't have to fight for a bench and you were always guaranteed one back then. But during like June 2023 when pretty much everyone knew about tate and gymcelling became very popular among teens, every 14 Yr old knows about gymcelling so they start it

Btw @hopecel is a jeffery

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
But during like June 2023 when pretty much everyone knew about tate and gymcelling
June 2023 ?? That’s when the Blackpill was starting to get mainstream Tate got mainstream during June 2022.

Gymcelling I’ve noticed has been dying since 2023

• +1
June 2023 ?? That’s when the Blackpill was starting to get mainstream Tate got mainstream during June 2022.

Gymcelling I’ve noticed has been dying since 2023
June was around the time my gym started having way more young people. Also not every normie is aware of BP. BP is already dying anyways.

• +1
like you and @
wishIwasSalludon
@wishIwasSalludon are super young
Bro is 2 yrs older than me:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealNinja, noonespecial and looksmaxxing223
19. Anthony is 20
Nigga u were my age in 2021. I wish i could just tell normies that there's no gym for their face like I say to most ppl on org

• Woah
  • Woah
Reactions: noonespecial and ElTruecel
luckily the gym, is full off bulkers

• +1
legit

gymflation is super fucking annoying

• +1
More people go to the gym, but very few guys with good physiques

Lots of guys got the bloated gymbro with tiny shoulders massive legs with booby chest

or roid monkeys

• JFL
  • +1
More people go to the gym, but very few guys with good physiques

Lots of guys got the bloated gymbro with tiny shoulders massive legs with booby chest

or roid monkeys
i have a wide frame so no tiny shoulders from my part, but i do have a bit of a booby chest :feelshah:

It’s not fully saturated yet, I was at a bar last night and saw plenty of guys with good faces but untrained bodies. Very few gymcels overall, mostly teenagers with arms like noodles, and at least 75% were recessed. Still seemed to be getting girls though by NT.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, looksmaxxing223 and SwissArms
It’s not fully saturated yet, I was at a bar last night and saw plenty of guys with good faces but untrained bodies. Very few gymcels overall, mostly teenagers with arms like noodles, and at least 75% were recessed. Still seemed to be getting girls though by NT.
obvoiusly ur not seeing gymcels, theyre too busy pinning roids up they ass or preparing their food :forcedsmile: