Reactions: Lolcel, Loud_Jock, Beetlejuice and 11 others
Fat girls getting harder and harder to tell

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, BigBoy, Deleted and 4 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5393
Fat girls getting harder and harder to tell
i learned this the hard way tbh. was waiting for a cute girl to show up, got a giga disgusting low hyoid overweight whore instead. she even sent fucking multiple body pics and still managed to look skinny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, The Moggee, androgenic and 13 others
i learned this the hard way tbh. was waiting for a cute girl to show up, got a giga disgusting low hyoid overweight whore instead. she even sent fucking multiple body pics and still managed to look skinny.
Idk how but even in video girls are able to fraud skinny bodies

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee
jfl how did it go

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Britishlooksmaxxer
jfl how did it go
we have this snapchat groupchat with like 10 .me members in it, i remember telling them how fucking low her hyoid is and how fucked i am

eventually @Britishlooksmaxxer convinced me and said "kiss her for the dopamine" so i fucking did it. shes the most hideous foid i have ever kissed
for the record she wasnt even that overweight, just chubby and 0 curves, and a very unfortunate disgusting hyoid placement but otherwise pretty facial features

this was in august btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock, WadlowMaxxing, zaynbrah and 4 others
we have this snapchat groupchat with like 10 .me members in it, i remember telling them how fucking low her hyoid is and how fucked i am

eventually @Britishlooksmaxxer convinced me and said "kiss her for the dopamine" so i fucking did it. shes the most hideous foid i have ever kissed
for the record she wasnt even that overweight, just chubby and 0 curves, and a very unfortunate disgusting hyoid placement but otherwise pretty facial features

this was in august btw
did you meet her on yubo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
@Uglybrazilian thats what im talking about. Most of those guys are just frauding and probably look like manlet cucks irl

muscles are so important tbh how can this nigga call himself a man with such a skinny body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
he looks normal in the second pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Fraud or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 5875