I hate Indian's

Freakshow

Freakshow

Cardboard
Those retarded fucks put a typo on my license when I got it 9 years ago and now I can't sell any of this crypto I have because its a "red flag" for these paranoid fucks

My last name is montgomery and they spelled it "moutgomery". How the fuck did this person get the job?

Can you Indians please fuck off back to your countries. This goes for gooks too. Its too much dealing with your scummy bullshit practices even once a year, and all of you are borderline sociopaths

Indians reading this I hope the train splatters you the next time you make one of your stupid tiktoks

Just fuck off and die. *obviously no hate to brocode or anyone else, I can't stress how much I'm not a racist*

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, KingCartierrr23, Braindeadautist and 3 others
Damn bruh. You are so fucked knowing the price is about to drop to 20k. Brutal. Ngl.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Those retarded fucks put a typo on my license when I got it 9 years ago and now I can't sell any of this crypto I have because its a "red flag" for these paranoid fucks

My last name is montgomery and they spelled it "moutgomery". How the fuck did this person get the job?

Can you Indians please fuck off back to your countries. This goes for gooks too. Its too much dealing with your scummy bullshit practices even once a year, and all of you are borderline sociopaths

Indians reading this I hope the train splatters you the next time you make one of your stupid tiktoks

Just fuck off and die. *obviously no hate to brocode or anyone else, I can't stress how much I'm not a racist*

Attachments

• main-qimg-0f905ecea8f5d4a14e8c3690ba606bfe-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-0f905ecea8f5d4a14e8c3690ba606bfe-lq.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 0
  • NIf0mzx.png
    NIf0mzx.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic

Bollywood Indian GIF by SAATH MN
Hrithik Roshan Bollywood GIF
Get scammed nigga :feelskek::feelskek:

eat curry nigga its good tmr I'm getting spray tan and rotten fish juice to blend in for my trip to india

They're always the biggest simps who add an obnoxious amount of emojis in their simp comments