I hate my friends and women don’t attract me anymore

frendly

frendly

👁
I have tofake my laughs, my smiles, and everything when I’m around my friends. If I’m seriously being honest I just want to be alone and focus on myself. I only want to talk to successful people, I hate that my friends are all low life losers. I need people who can motivate me not enable me to stay a disgusting fat faggot. I was talking to this girl the other day, she had a 4.0 GPA, worked out everyday, had a chad bf, and she’s graduating early. I thought to myself… this could literally be me? When I compare her to my friends it just disgusts me. All my friends have low grades, they have mental issues, they do drugs, they’re depressed. No wonder my ass is always depressed, it’s because I hang out with people like them. I need to be friends with people that are better than me, not people that are like me. I hate this because I can’t get rid of them. I want to but can’t because they are assets to me, I use them for my own gain. Once I ascend its down the drain for them. I’m going to lose weight and become the biggest sigma out there. :ogre: I’m tired of fat fucking ugly black girls liking me. I need some white pussy so I’ll work for it. I already got my grades up and lost 10 pounds and it’s only been a week. I have all As and one C.

Attachments

• 992083C2-8D8B-4C61-A32C-C270A080DECF.jpeg
    992083C2-8D8B-4C61-A32C-C270A080DECF.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
wheres ur avi from

I have tofake my laughs, my smiles, and everything when I’m around my friends. If I’m seriously being honest I just want to be alone and focus on myself. I only want to talk to successful people, I hate that my friends are all low life losers. I need people who can motivate me not enable me to stay a disgusting fat faggot. I was talking to this girl the other day, she had a 4.0 GPA, worked out everyday, had a chad bf, and she’s graduating early. I thought to myself… this could literally be me? When I compare her to my friends it just disgusts me. All my friends have low grades, they have mental issues, they do drugs, they’re depressed. No wonder my ass is always depressed, it’s because I hang out with people like them. I need to be friends with people that are better than me, not people that are like me. I hate this because I can’t get rid of them. I want to but can’t because they are assets to me, I use them for my own gain. Once I ascend its down the drain for them. I’m going to lose weight and become the biggest sigma out there. :ogre: I’m tired of fat fucking ugly black girls liking me. I need some white pussy so I’ll work for it. I already got my grades up and lost 10 pounds and it’s only been a week. I have all As and one C.
ur gay i bet ur cute :forcedsmile:

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
Friendly. :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: frendly
U mean u gone gay?

Go grindr if u aint selective u can get a guy sucking u RN :owo: