roymustang
phantom
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2026
- Posts
- 355
- Reputation
- 237
god i fucking hate nostalgia seeing things that were once part of my life, or remembering people who have left it feels so corny I hate that feeling it’s repulsive and utterly pointless
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
That is why I hate it so much; I used to be absolutely obsessed with the things I loved, and remembering that makes me feel sick.normal as long as you dont have a oneitis
i had one and i still can't get over itnormal as long as you dont have a oneitis
replace obsession with hatred and contempt for people, especially foids.That is why I hate it so much; I used to be absolutely obsessed with the things I loved, and remembering that makes me feel sick.
genuinely cant think of one girl i have been with that i dont hate and wanna destroy rn, i keep blackmail on them and they cant be with anyone else as a result jfli had one and i still can't get over it
limerance is one of the most brutal things ever
on my way saarreplace obsession with hatred and contempt for people, especially foids.
calm down rirareplace obsession with hatred and contempt for people, especially foids.
+ AnnoyingNostalgia is both a good and bad feeling simultaneously
You are ignoring content by this member.calm down riraView attachment 5715928
Yeah it can be. I miss the past a lot and many things that used to be in my life that aren't nowadays. It sucks+ Annoying