i hate nostalgia

roymustang

roymustang

phantom
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
355
Reputation
237
god i fucking hate nostalgia seeing things that were once part of my life, or remembering people who have left it feels so corny I hate that feeling it’s repulsive and utterly pointless
 
  • +1
Reactions: Outlander and Pubertymaxxer3
same getting older sucks
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang and Pubertymaxxer3
normal as long as you dont have a oneitis
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
normal as long as you dont have a oneitis
That is why I hate it so much; I used to be absolutely obsessed with the things I loved, and remembering that makes me feel sick.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
That is why I hate it so much; I used to be absolutely obsessed with the things I loved, and remembering that makes me feel sick.
replace obsession with hatred and contempt for people, especially foids.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: roymustang
i had one and i still can't get over it

limerance is one of the most brutal things ever
genuinely cant think of one girl i have been with that i dont hate and wanna destroy rn, i keep blackmail on them and they cant be with anyone else as a result jfl
 
replace obsession with hatred and contempt for people, especially foids.
calm down rira
Recessed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Nostalgia is both a good and bad feeling simultaneously
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang and Pubertymaxxer3

Similar threads

gnoyim
Replies
1
Views
24
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
matthaal20
Replies
0
Views
29
matthaal20
matthaal20
Jason Voorhees
Replies
14
Views
66
Swarthy Knight
Swarthy Knight
colonel_nasion
Replies
1
Views
19
Slavurik
Slavurik
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
26
FiendFiend
FiendFiend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top